Thread: Deca Questions?

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Deca Questions?

Hey bros, What are you guys experience with deca ? Did ya'll have noticeable strength gains in 14 days like on Test e or cyp? Did any get any acne from it? What were ya'lls gains (size wise)? Do you all think 300mg/wk is sufficient? How often should I inject? I would really appreciate you guys input. Thanks

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Hey bros, What are you guys experience with deca? Did ya'll have noticeable strength gains in 14 days like on Test e or cyp? Did any get any acne from it? What were ya'lls gains (size wise)? Do you all think 300mg/wk is sufficient? How often should I inject? I would really appreciate you guys input. Thanks
    I think less than 1% of the people on this board have done deca alone. If I were to run something w/o test(which I wouldnt), deca would be one of my last choices. If you do run it by itself though, its not going to kick in until about week 3 or so. Plus you can kiss you sex drive goodbye. If you're worried about side effects you can do a low dose test or test/deca cycle with nearly no sides at all.
    Ie 300mg test week 250mg deca. Look at Bask8kase's pics and see what low dose cycles can do.

P Rock is offline Member
    i always run my deca with test, keeping the test higher, got great results with it for bulking. i think deca is one of the best out there, the choice of champions, but its shouldnt be run alone, can shut down you down and take a long time to recover. if you plan on using it, make sure you run it with test.

guns626 is offline Associate Member

deca

Thanks guys, I am currentley running 300mg/wk test cyp and am going to add the deca in two weeks. Thank you for the thoughts

Iowa is offline Banned
    Thanks guys, I am currentley running 300mg/wk test cyp and am going to add the deca in two weeks. Thank you for the thoughts
    why are you waiting to add the deca ?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u shoulda started them together...

but ya deca and test is a good combo IMO.

Thread Information