Thread: ldex

shog 80 is offline New Member

ldex

why is there a need to take nolva the whole cycle if ur taking ldex the whole cycle

I give up. Why is there a need to take nolva if you are taking ldex on a cycle? I can't think of a reason...

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Hooker-? I thought you was the nice mod?

SHOG 80- nolva is used to keep your estrogen levels in check; Ldex is used to fight bloating(water retention). On another note- Ldex when used with Nolva is great for any newbie cuz you don't know how your body will react to the foreign hormones/whatever you are putting into it. If you do run a cycle( I honestly think you should do more research) make sure you have PCT incorperated in your cycle. I hope you don't take things personally, but I was where you are at, and I needed(still do) to do tons of research. Best of luck.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    u need to research more, research is the key to AS use as steroids when not used correctly can be extremely damaging on ones body

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    Hooker-? I thought you was the nice mod?

You've been greatly misinformed...I'm the "NO-BS-Mod"

SHOG 80- nolva is used to keep your estrogen levels in check; Ldex is used to fight bloating(water retention).
    Not really.

1mg per day of Ldex was shown to decrease estrogen by 50% and increase testosterone levels by 58%. LH and FSH also went up slightly. The test increase didn't happen at a dose of .5 per day, but estrogen suppression was the same. Anastrozole also raises IGF1 and shows a trend towards increasing IGF2.

References:

(*J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2000 Jul;85(7):2370-7, "Estrogen Suppression in Males")

(*J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2002 Apr;80(4-5):411-8)

I needed(still do) to do tons of research
    Start by reading this.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    I don;t want to get into a pissing match, but what ment was that nearly everything I have read Nolva is used as an anti e, and ldex is used for bloating. That is all I ment- and for the nice mod- yes you are nice mod, easy now, nice mod, thats a good a boy. lol jk.

PS thanks for the link.

Thread Information