WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member

Bicep Removal !!

a friend of mine recently found out that what he thought was a simple bicep tear may have snowballed into an infection of his entire right bicep. they've put him on a heavy dosage of anti bi's and he's taking a few he got through some creative ways.. it has lost size in the past few days..
    the odd part really comes in that he used to spot inject test , sust, winni, you name it aside from maybe gh.. when he first showed his arms to me i noticed a larger peak on that arm immediately - he goes press it.. he had a bolis in the bicep felt like it never really ruptured and was hard as a rock , it had been at least a year since he'd done any AS, besides OTC andro, but it was definitley a bolis of something.. It felt exactly what half of you reading this have been rubbing a couple of times a day in your delt , glute, or quad..
    my background is in human sciences and I know it sound ridiculous that someone could hold a bolis of injected AS for that long.. But it was unreal to see or feel..

They're giving it two weeks to see if it will go away with meds, but if not they will cut it completely out.. Poor guy..

My questions is a few parts, has anyone gone through this or know someone who has?.. any thoughts on the idea that is a bolis ?? and if he does have to get it removed, are there any options for that , ie - bicep implant, re-connecting the biceps femoris and brachialis using medical grade monofillament lines - similar to acl reconstruction ??

I feel bad for this guy, he is a friend , No i'm not gay , but i'm sure good news would make him feel better.. Plus he's like 4 weeks into a cycle he's doing well on...

Angelis is offline Banned
    one question whats a bolis?....im worried bcs I did two injections last week one in my left delt and one in my right... the left one felt a bit sore after inject and sore for 3 days like normal... but the right felt funny while injecting but wasnt sore until a day after... now its been sore for 5 days but only when I move it and when I feel muscle it feels like there is a hard "thing" from the point of injection (exactly as shown on spotinjections) to halfway down the bicep, but not touching the bicep bcs its on the outer part of my arm. Did I miss and do something wrong. The "thing" thats there is about 2 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches long. im really worried I was just starting my cycle this was my second inject. I stopped until I can fiqure out what I did wrong.

Im really worried I hope this isnt taking over your post it started off as a question too you... if this is direspectful to you tell me and I will erase it and make a new thread I just thought it was along the same lines.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I'm sorry for your friend.

On a side note, put topics like this in the lounge. This section is for Questions on steroids .

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    research Gregg Valentino

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I'm sorry for your friend.

On a side note, put topics like this in the lounge. This section is for Questions on steroids.
    this is steroid related so what are you talking about

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    **** everyone gets so mad if u dont post in the right forum ijust post where i feel i get answers actually i always seem to do great rite here in steroid q's...

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

keep it here. I have been having a hell of a time with a quad injection from 5 days ago. A lil worried. this is the right thread. Sorry for hi-jacking

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    That sucks!

bump

IronAdam is offline Member
    Has he gotten another doc's opinion? I would see a couple doctors before I let someone cut my biceps up...bump for more info. I hope your friend makes it out ok.

Angelis ; a bolis is a term usually that usually describes the pocket that the AS you inject sit in when shot into the body.. contrary to many beleifs AS does not go right into the bloodstream , what we are doing is known as intramuscular injections... meaning they sit in the muscle as a "bolis" and the body feeds off of it as needed.. this theory is more readily visible with depot AS... In your case i would cease the spot injects and stick to the basic injection points.. delt, glute, quad.. i've heard of guys feeling bolis's for weeks at a time in the bicep and then one day while training they actually feel it burst and the fluid course through the arm.. they compare the pain to having your arm stompped on for hours at a time.. have you been rubbing it a lot to try and break it up?? do so if you haven't .. a little warm heating pad may help loosen it up too.. good luck..

as far as the right forum?? who cares ? there are valid AS questions within this thread and getting the questions out there and answered is whats important.. not what forum it's in..

Greg Valentino is still a huge proponant of spot injections as well as massive synthol use.. Which in my opinion is plain stupid.. and he looks like crap.. although i'm sure he know's about infection considering he's shooting coppertone in his arms.. I'm not trying anyone who uses synthol but he's taken to a ridiculous level and one day that crap is going to get in his bloodstream and he's dead..

he's getting a 2nd opinion tomorrow.. i'll post it...

he got the second opinon they both want to operate in two weeks if it hasn't gone down.. it has.. it just looks like synthol gone terribly wrong.. he's on a lot of anti-bi's and hopeful.. but not cool..

anyone heard of or know anything about bicep implants and functionality of the arm if the bicep is removed ?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Home this thread helps

http://www.powerlifting.com/forum/me...?fID=3&tID=549

Couldn't find the info i was looking for

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    thats terrible guy,..i wish him the best of luck..

BDTR is offline Retired
    How did this thread get bumped back up when the most recent post was 11/29????

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    lol, are you sure you didnt accidently hit page 20 or somthing?

needle is offline Senior Member
    My brothers Girlfriend runs Juice like most guys I no lol !!! She had to have small piece of her upper glute maybe a little bigger than a quarter removed do to infection. But she had plastic surgery later to fix the small indention in her glute!!! You cant tell anything actually ever happened int hat spot. She just started injecting again about 2 months ago in that same spot!!!! So I would say that theres a good chance your friend might have a decent chance with his bicep!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Lol its possible, im kind of out of it today so i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    lol, are you sure you didnt accidently hit page 20 or somthing?

His arm is actually okay..

he got some meds from some various places on his own and from his physicians , he also took the liberty of draining it daily with large gauged pins... He's fine now and the bolis he had is smaller and moved up a little higher on his arm.. There is no more infection though.. nothing will be removed...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderMikeJ
    His arm is actually okay..

he got some meds from some various places on his own and from his physicians , he also took the liberty of draining it daily with large gauged pins... He's fine now and the bolis he had is smaller and moved up a little higher on his arm.. There is no more infection though.. nothing will be removed...
    That's nice to hear that nothing gets removed. I wish him luck recovering...

peyton18 is offline Junior Member
    good to hear bro...glad everything worked out for him

Angelis is offline Banned
    yeah I found out mine was sub-dermal hemotosis... prolly from screwed up injection. I didnt think it was a bolis bcs I was using fast acting (small ester) juice.

Glad to here you bros doing well though

Thread Information