RW3333 is offline Associate Member

Talking "Oxandrolone" Denkall, Loeffler. or QV? Best results/ quality?

Hey everyone! I'm getting some var and before i put the money down for my next cycle i need it to be well spent. So, which in your opinion has the best quality and worked well for you? Denkall, Loeffler or QV? And how were your results with it? Thank!

Big Mexican Terrier is offline New Member

Oxandralone

Hmmm, a light and effective cycle with only Oxandralone. If you can get/afford BTG and do 20-40 mgs a day. QV is approximately 2/3 the price of Loeffler or Denkall so perhaps you should opt for that at 30-60mgs a day. (not much different in potency) You will feel a good pump, strength and muscle hardness. Although there are many write-ups about the safety of var on the liver, I had my liver enzyme level tested and it was high while on Var(not permanently high though). Therefore, I would suggest taking a good milk thistle extract with it to be safe. I had no other sides on it alone. Unfortunately, your gains will not be awesome unless you use another steroid with it and testosterone . The combinations are innumerable and one must just make an educated choice. Perhaps a safe addition of deca or equipoise at 400+ a week and testosterone at 250/500+ a week would be quite a nice combination. Of course, have nolvadex on hand during this combo cycle, and some clomid for post cycle.

Deca is nice on the joints and has relatively few sides(no hairloss,aggression,or acne) but it does bloat you a bit, higher blood pressure and turns you into a non-dick getting up idiot if you take it alone.

Winstrol gives nice pumps, but it really screwed up my joints and actually damaged my shoulder. (even with deca) Stupid of me to max out while on it.

test-nice size and proprionate keeps water weight down (shots every 2nd day though to keep levels steady) enanthanate, suspension, cypionate are all nice additions that will keep your sex drive up and improve your gains

anadrol -a short term quick fix (dont like the bloat and people can tell that you are on)

dianabol -few more sides than deca/winny but it is a good mass builder when combined with deca/test

Halo-makes you hard, but screws with your mind a bit, some acne, maybe hairloss, liver enzyme problems, (not for me)

Fina-never tried it, but it seems like there are many good things about it (var and fina=finavar?) makes you rocklike probably
    all the best,

Jackman is offline Banned
    the qv var tested at like 11mg for 10mg. so why would you up it more than the denkal texan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mexican Terrier
    Hmmm, a light and effective cycle with only Oxandralone. If you can get/afford BTG and do 20-40 mgs a day. QV is approximately 2/3 the price of Loeffler or Denkall so perhaps you should opt for that at 30-60mgs a day. (not much different in potency) You will feel a good pump, strength and muscle hardness. Although there are many write-ups about the safety of var on the liver, I had my liver enzyme level tested and it was high while on Var(not permanently high though). Therefore, I would suggest taking a good milk thistle extract with it to be safe. I had no other sides on it alone. Unfortunately, your gains will not be awesome unless you use another steroid with it and testosterone . The combinations are innumerable and one must just make an educated choice. Perhaps a safe addition of deca or equipoise at 400+ a week and testosterone at 250/500+ a week would be quite a nice combination. Of course, have nolvadex on hand during this combo cycle, and some clomid for post cycle.

Deca is nice on the joints and has relatively few sides(no hairloss,aggression,or acne) but it does bloat you a bit, higher blood pressure and turns you into a non-dick getting up idiot if you take it alone.

Winstrol gives nice pumps, but it really screwed up my joints and actually damaged my shoulder. (even with deca) Stupid of me to max out while on it.

test-nice size and proprionate keeps water weight down (shots every 2nd day though to keep levels steady) enanthanate, suspension, cypionate are all nice additions that will keep your sex drive up and improve your gains

anadrol -a short term quick fix (dont like the bloat and people can tell that you are on)

dianabol -few more sides than deca/winny but it is a good mass builder when combined with deca/test

Halo-makes you hard, but screws with your mind a bit, some acne, maybe hairloss, liver enzyme problems, (not for me)

Fina-never tried it, but it seems like there are many good things about it (var and fina=finavar?) makes you rocklike probably
    all the best,
    I gotcha, what sort of gains did you make or do you think are possible with it considering a bulking diet as well as proper hard lifting?

Big Mexican Terrier is offline New Member
    I am not 100% sure of the last question, but I guess that you are referring to anavar alone? (QV-Oxavet)-at 30-50mgs a day you could expect to put on 10lbs with no bloat. Unfortunately, this is not that much in terms of gains and you could gain almost that much on creatine. If you are very rich and do not like needles then do Oxandralone aka Anavar for 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off at 50 mgs a day. I would not be nervous about staying on this oral for 8 weeks as long as you are good with your milk thistle. Other orals (dianabol , anadrol , halotestin , winstrol , etc.) should be limited to approximately 4 weeks (at most 5 or 6) with a bunch of milk thistle.

To simplify things, it is good to look at cost vs. entire bottle of substance miligrams. Ie. testosterone would cost approximately .02 per mg/Deca or EQ would cost approx. .04 per mg (double the price of test), and Oxandralone would cost .40 per mg (20x the price of test and 10x the cost of Deca or Eq. ***THis is only an example of cost and in no means actual pricing!!!
    If you are a needlephobic millionaire then this is the cycle for you. BTG definately has an amazing kick though!!! QV=good with great price for var.

Note: If you are rich, then I am available as a tour guide to Cancun for 8 weeks. I promise that the tour would be incredible!!! I usually spend approximately 6 weeks a year there. (Rent and food is cheap outside of the hotel zone and it is an absolute blast if you know what the heck you are doing!)

all the best,

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    go with qv, im pretty sure they dont just have anamils in mind when they manufacture the stuff. might be why their stuff tests out great everytime

Nah i was actually, trying to add it up to a cutting cycle, but i dont want to really reduce my caloric intake so i figured i could work something out, so it will keep my hard but ill reduce it a little bit but not a whole lot. thanks alot for your guys's help!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mexican Terrier
    I am not 100% sure of the last question, but I guess that you are referring to anavar alone? (QV-Oxavet)-at 30-50mgs a day you could expect to put on 10lbs with no bloat. Unfortunately, this is not that much in terms of gains and you could gain almost that much on creatine. If you are very rich and do not like needles then do Oxandralone aka Anavar for 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off at 50 mgs a day. I would not be nervous about staying on this oral for 8 weeks as long as you are good with your milk thistle. Other orals (dianabol , anadrol , halotestin , winstrol , etc.) should be limited to approximately 4 weeks (at most 5 or 6) with a bunch of milk thistle.

To simplify things, it is good to look at cost vs. entire bottle of substance miligrams. Ie. testosterone would cost approximately .02 per mg/Deca or EQ would cost approx. .04 per mg (double the price of test), and Oxandralone would cost .40 per mg (20x the price of test and 10x the cost of Deca or Eq. ***THis is only an example of cost and in no means actual pricing!!!
    If you are a needlephobic millionaire then this is the cycle for you. BTG definately has an amazing kick though!!! QV=good with great price for var.

Note: If you are rich, then I am available as a tour guide to Cancun for 8 weeks. I promise that the tour would be incredible!!! I usually spend approximately 6 weeks a year there. (Rent and food is cheap outside of the hotel zone and it is an absolute blast if you know what the heck you are doing!)

all the best,
    haha thank alot dude, as i said im trying to add it to a cycle. i was trying to figure out that out of the results people had alone with it if i added it to my stack what sort of outcome it would average out to be. i really appreciate your advice bro

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i like the qv var the best myself. loeffler's 25mg d-bol's are probably the best ive ever had for the price. i was taking a higher dosage then most people do but they worked very well for me.

lemmyswart is offline New Member
    I just got lab results back from IP anavar 15mg tabs. They tested out at 13.6 mg.
    I always test whatever the wife takes for piece of mind

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    does your wife notice any sides from the var?

lemmyswart is offline New Member
    No, Var was made for women and children

Yonzee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lemmyswart
    No, Var was made for women and children
    anyone ever tried animal power var?

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    BD var seems to be some good stuff as well. I'm into week 3 with good strength gains and up about 7lbs. 30mg/day

Quote Originally Posted by Theedge
    BD var seems to be some good stuff as well. I'm into week 3 with good strength gains and up about 7lbs. 30mg/day
    yea? thats awesome, hows the vascularity and hardness? also what are your specs and hows your general numbers on lifts? sounds awesome bro keep it up!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Yeah the BD var is great - but I'm capping all the way now - infinately cheaper!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i know BD is the sh&%. I hear denkall is awesome too!

can you find bd in mexi easily?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    go with the qv var...it is by far the cheapest in relation to british dragon or denkall. It should be easy to find var for less than $1 per 5mg pill and it tested at 5.9mg per 5mg tab...

is it of the same quality?

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Var

My two cents is that I have had the same results with the QV Var and the denkall Var. So I like the QV since it is cheaper.

Some of the other people can get you more info but I don't think you can get British Dragon in Mexico.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    My two cents is that I have had the same results with the QV Var and the denkall Var. So I like the QV since it is cheaper.

Some of the other people can get you more info but I don't think you can get British Dragon in Mexico.

Good Luck.
    i gotcha thanks man!

just wanted to say again thanks alot for your help im headin down in 2 weeks

Thread Information