gya321 is offline Member

Cycle with clindamycin

I know some people have different opions about cycles with anitbiotics, but has anyone been on a cycle and taken clindamycin? The things it says about it are pretty scary alone. Any input is appreciated.

gya321 is offline Member
    Bump for advice

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's what I think it is it's used to help with acne. I don't see why there would be a problem, isin't it topical? I might have it confused with another product, but I've used it years ago with good results. If it's topical the most common placed problem I had was over drying of the skin, but that was it.

_ODC

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used it for acne during a cycle and had no problem. If you're worried, have blood work done and have your doc monitor you.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    If it's what I think it is it's used to help with acne. I don't see why there would be a problem, isin't it topical? I might have it confused with another product, but I've used it years ago with good results. If it's topical the most common placed problem I had was over drying of the skin, but that was it.

_ODC
    it is made for topical use and oral.

gya321 is offline Member
    I think we are talkin about something different here. This is for severe bacterial infections. I had a root canal and the doc put me on this. The things listed are crazy. It can cause fatal intestinal problems!

Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    I think we are talkin about something different here. This is for severe bacterial infections. I had a root canal and the doc put me on this. The things listed are crazy. It can cause fatal intestinal problems!
    It can be used for acne also. I'm guessing you wont be on it too long b/c it is for a root canal and not ance. I think you'll be fine. All drugs must have every side effect possible listed, although most of the time these side-effects are rare.

gya321 is offline Member
    Thanks axe. Thats good its for multiple things, I thought he gave me some crazy sh1t since im allergic to penicillin. Yes im only on it for about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by gya321
    Thanks axe. Thats good its for multiple things, I thought he gave me some crazy sh1t since im allergic to penicillin. Yes im only on it for about a week.
    Only 1 week? Yeah you'll be fine.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    The only reason you would have for concern is if you develop a severe diarrhea while taking clindamycin...then IMMEDIATELY notify your medical doctor (not your dentist).

gya321 is offline Member
    Sounds good, I looked into it and it is used for acne too. Who would have thought. The stuff is making me lethargic though so I try to get my workouts in early.

Thread Information