jaffry20 is offline Member

This happen to anyone else??????????

When I pulled out the needle in my shoulder my B12 started to squirt out i think all of it did but whatever anyways my Prop was starting too but by then i put pressure on it. what happened, did u hit something or just fuk up????

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro try to use a Ztrack method when you inject - keeps the good stuff where it belongs - inside

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro try to use a Ztrack method when you inject - keeps the good stuff where it belongs - inside
    Thanks bro, I just did a search on it and I was just wondering how do you inject if your stretching the skin like which hand do you use, can't do it with the arm your injecting into and the other one is being used, I wanna use this Z-Track Method.

you have no choice, you have to use this method in order for the muscles your injecting are relaxed. if you inject your left delt with your left arm you are putting tension in that spot. just think relaxed when you inject from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    you have no choice, you have to use this method in order for the muscles your injecting are relaxed. if you inject your left delt with your left arm you are putting tension in that spot. just think relaxed when you inject from now on.

no no i reach over with my right and into my left, vice versa. Also I have done many shots and this is the first time it has ever happened.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    When I pulled out the needle in my shoulder my B12 started to squirt out i think all of it did but whatever anyways my Prop was starting too but by then i put pressure on it. what happened, did u hit something or just fuk up????
    ya, except mine was blood. squirted about 2 feet for about 1/2 second then died down

Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    ya, except mine was blood. squirted about 2 feet for about 1/2 second then died down
    yeah mine was a mixture of that and B12, scared the **** outta me.

t-money is offline Member
    Leave the pin in for a good 10 seconds after injecting to let things disperse.

T

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Ztrack is the way to go. I don't get even a drop of blood.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Try ztrack.. and it has happenned before to me.. looked king of cool the oil and the blood didnt mix.. you could see blood bubles in the oil

Thread Information