Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    superior is offline New Member

Unhappy Help: Friend Using Crystal Meth & Steriods

I have a friend who started using Crystal Meth for about 5 weeks now, he has lost a lot of weight. We have done 2 cycles in the past together, and we are talking about doing a 3rd cycle together. Were thinking of using a EQ & Test-E stack (injectables only) or a EQ & TEST-E & Dbol (with dbol being an oral).

My question is that since he has been using Crystal Meth (on and off) for about 5 weeks, should he not take the Dbol? or should he take the Dbol (possible liver problems? while on meth?)

I know it's probably not a good idea to mix them, but will the mix of meth and roids have a bad reaction??

Superior

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Dig a hole about 6' long, 6' deep and about 3' wide. Buy flowers and a bunch of kleenex. OR...Prepare to vist your "friend" in a penetentiary somewhere very soon.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superior
    I have a friend who started using Crystal Meth for about 5 weeks now, he has lost a lot of weight. We have done 2 cycles in the past together, and we are talking about doing a 3rd cycle together. Were thinking of using a EQ & Test-E stack (injectables only) or a EQ & TEST-E & Dbol (with dbol being an oral).

My question is that since he has been using Crystal Meth (on and off) for about 5 weeks, should he not take the Dbol? or should he take the Dbol (possible liver problems? while on meth?)

I know it's probably not a good idea to mix them, but will the mix of meth and roids have a bad reaction??

Superior
    You should get away from this bud before he gets you on crystal meth too... he is lost. Real hard to stop and if he's done it enough to loose a bunch of weight, then he's lost cause and hopelessly addicted. Keeping his build and all that stuff is something is isnt going to stay with, he needs to worry now about getting off the meth and "staying off" is the hard part.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget the steroids , your friend needs to go to a drug rehab. I'm speechless!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

Superior

crystal meth fcuk me i carn't believe he's training on that

Designer Supps is offline New Member
    There arent many big meth heads, its just doesnt work that way.

But crystal meth, is a different type of methyl. Its not the same as having something methylated. Meth is toxic enough on his own, the dbol wouldnt be the problem with the cycle, the meth is. The cycle is a lost cause while he or anyone else using something like that.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

Superior
    Give you. my 2 Cent~
    First off I would keeep a eye on you buddy if has been using Crystal for 5 weeks now see if he keeps going on with it it is some bad S$3% ..
    There is much safer things out there t oloss weight..
    I dont think he is using it to lose weight...Or is he way over weight??

Is he shooting it ...If so he is probley going to have a had time not useing>>>
    Take it from Me Im 25 Yrs Clean of it .
    It was the worst time of my life and would not wish it on anyone
    I also thing this is not to be talked about on this forum

As for the roids clean up the act first
    Good luck to the Two of you
    Geeezer

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Forget about runnning a cycle if hes addicted to that stuff!! He'll do well just to get away with his life intact. I know alot of buddies of mine who are fvck'd up on that ****. You cant expect to do a rpoper cycle of juice while using that crap. Everything in it is toxic, best to stay away or get him help, definetly dont get him on juice though.

superior is offline New Member

Thanks for the Info

Thanks for the info...I agree with all of you!

Also, I didnt know where to post this related to the cycles - I know usually we don't post this type of messages here - I just want to help my Bro!

Thanks for understanding,

Steve

djboots is offline Associate Member
    who cares about cycling right now that shouldn't even be an issue. does your friend admitt he has a problem yet? if not there is not much you can do sorry to say. i'm a recovering drug addict and it took me years to get clean, and i did not happen till i admitted it and went to N.A. meth is the worst drug out there

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    He shouldnt even consider doing steroids coming off a Meth run. He has alot of natural work to get done before he goes back on again.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    Dig a hole about 6' long, 6' deep and about 3' wide. Buy flowers and a bunch of kleenex. OR...Prepare to vist your "friend" in a penetentiary somewhere very soon.

This is the best advice in this entire thread. My mother is a PO that works primarily with Meth Addicts. Distance yourself from this 'friend' ASAP. Meth users have a funny way of bringing down those around them.

Good luck.

T

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i don't care who you are if you do meth your an idiot! i did that crap before and i was up 48 hours straight! f*** that shiat! how the hell is your homeboy planning on eating good while on meth and a cycle?! if he is so weak that he can't get off meth then he shouldn't even eat aspirin when he has a headache yet alone aas!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This has gotta be a joke or something...
    Whether it is or isn't..Crystal meth has NO Place in bodybuilding and or living a healthy lifestyle. And it certainly doesn't have a place on this board.
    My advice to you is to check yourself into a pysch ward, because obviously your not even smart enough to realize that what your friend is doing is extremly harmful, yet your worried about liver damage from the dbol ?Unreal That should be the least of his/your concerns.
    I don't even know what more to say...

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Give you. my 2 Cent~
    First off I would keeep a eye on you buddy if has been using Crystal for 5 weeks now see if he keeps going on with it it is some bad S$3% ..
    There is much safer things out there t oloss weight..
    I dont think he is using it to lose weight...Or is he way over weight??

Is he shooting it ...If so he is probley going to have a had time not useing>>>
    Take it from Me Im 25 Yrs Clean of it .
    It was the worst time of my life and would not wish it on anyone
    I also thing this is not to be talked about on this forum

As for the roids clean up the act first
    Good luck to the Two of you
    Geeezer
    Why Wouldnt you talk about this on our forum???I think its a pretty legitimate question . And if his friend is overdoing it ....maybe someone has some important input.

I would say , IMO , that all drugs have thier point of abuse . I see posts of people putting tons of amounts of gear into thier system for 6months to a year . Id say thats just as dangerous as doing a hardcore recreational drug for an for an extended period of time .

Now , im wondering exactly how much he's doing . If he's to the point of losing weight it means he's using everyday....not eating.....and most likely not sleeping much . Obviously diet and sleep are #1.........so he's stupid to run anything . And most likly has a problem if he's doing it like this for 5 weeks .

Now i normally wouldnt open up like this because theres always some a-hole who thinks there better than you becuase they dont use drugs.....yet they are on 10grams of test for 3 years straight . If your on this board id say you most likely use drugs...illegal drugs.....weather to get high or grow muscles .

But my point......ive done a bit of coke on gear....but basically on the weekends , nothing for days on end . My diet stayed pretty much in check , aside from the drinking that goes with it. I've tried most all drugs , and i party pretty hard , in moderation! . You just gotta enjoy life , take care of your responsibilitys , and forget about everyone elses BS .

My advise to you...sounds like he's a good bud....find out how much he's using , and take it from there . PM mee if you want some links to forums that might have better answers on this .

My advise....find out how much he's doing

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Bodybuilding is not a hobby, it's a lifestyle!! Hes gotta choose one lifestyle or the other!!

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

ur friend

Ur Friend Needs To Buy Some Bullets And Rent A Gun Do Himself A Favour....
    Oh Ya P.s. Lets Just Say Ur Friend Starting This Scycle While Using That Crystal Nothing Owuld Happen To Him In Terms Of Weight Gains..because Crystal Is Highly Catabolic...that **** Will Eat You Alive..trust Me I Used To Make It

jerkface is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    Why Wouldnt you talk about this on our forum???
    The time people start handing out advice on taking crystal meth and other recreational drugs on this forum is when the authorities get involved. Recreational drugs are joke, they don't give you any sort of advantage other than light wallet and a ****ed up life.

Just my 2 cents.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    i would help him bro, ive seen a person go into cardiac arrest while on juice, later to find out they took a line before they went and worked out, get him help, and do whatever you can to help him

needle is offline Senior Member
    wow, i have a friend that i hooked uo with a dbol test cypa cycle. He had been using 8 ball for about a month every other day or so! He stopped when he started to cycle.
    BUT 2 weeks later he was back at it and he quit the roids. 2 different types of drugs dotn mix and usually those people cant give there habits up. To me there there lost causes, even tho- there friends !

gya321 is offline Member
    Stay away from this guy till he gets straight. Do your own thing and be healthy. I had a good friend who was naturally huge, no body fat the whole deal. If he kept training and eating right he could have been winning alot of contests. If he did juice holy sh1t, but he got into meth lost all of his weight and lost his mind. He started stealing parts off my car to sell for dope. This guy was a close friend for 10 years. Its sad sh1t.

Matt76 is offline New Member
    I work with meth heads all the time in the summer when I roof. I always try and get them to stop but none of them ever listen. Get him off of it ASAP they can go crazy on that ****.

meat is offline Associate Member
    were probably beating a dead horse here ,but ill throw in my 2 c. ok ok i bet your friend thought of using gear to compinsate for the excessive amount of muscle he just lost because i can assure you it wasnt much fat,hes lost a lot of weight but hes real flabby right,bro,do you want to see some real scary s#!t just do a search on meth and read .not to mention it is the number one most addictive drug in america he would have a better chance of getting off of crack or H the % of users on meth who graduate rehab and never touch the stuff again is only 6%. that number is a fact i live in vegas and grew up with GACKERS my whole life and ive had friends and family crumble on that crap your friend is going to wind up in the hospital or in prison if he cant get off, and the last thing he needs to even think about is using steroids to save what little muscle he has left. sorry ,i have no pitty for SPIGACKERS all i got to say now is hide your wallet and i guess ill end this madness with a stupid azz joke.....whats the difference between a crackhead and a tweaker? ......a crackhead will steal your money and run,a tweaker will steal your money and then help you look for it....GGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDDD LLLLLUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK bro.

Cisco is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleHHH
    Oh Ya P.s. Lets Just Say Ur Friend Starting This Scycle While Using That Crystal Nothing Owuld Happen To Him In Terms Of Weight Gains..because Crystal Is Highly Catabolic...that **** Will Eat You Alive..trust Me I Used To Make It

"Ur Friend Needs To Buy Some Bullets And Rent A Gun Do Himself A Favour...."

TripleHHH leave comments like that out of here and anywhere else, shyt like that is not a joke, many people can probably relate to the situation in people they lost, the guy has a problem and needs help. he doesnt need to hear from some ass*ole to go and kill himself..what are you thinking even if it was meant in a non serious matter that should never be mentioned..grow up

Matt76 is offline New Member
    I know guys who take it lose all sorts of weight, but for some reason they are ripped as f***. I mean we roof all summer long barely ever eat and then they go and do that and they look pretty **** good. 2 of these guys are related so i'm thinking it's genetic or something

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Hes a fvckin dumbass.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you are about the biggest dumbass prick i ever knew in my life. what the hell are you doing saying some bull sh1t like that. the kid made a mistake, hes been on for 5 weeks not 5 years. what the hell is wrong in your head to make you think like this. you must be retarded to give advice like that. i never even seen crystel meth in my life but i know its a very addicting and dangerous drug. i personally dont like people who are life long addicts. the ones that say there going to quit next week and continue to use after rehab and detox and whatever else. those people are almost useless. but this kid has been using for 5 weeks. that i nothing. even if he is addicted he isnt that bad and can easily quit on his own right now. what im saying is dont be to quick to judge. maybe he made a mistake and hes gonna learn from this and never use again and end up being a famous engineer or lawyer or something.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Do everything you can if you care about your friend to get him off the Meth, he is doing the worst possible thing in the world to his mind and body. He has a really good shot of having a heart attack or getting killed some other way. If he is buying it from someone and doing it with other people he is just asking for a world of SH&!. If you can't help him then get away from him. The most important thing is for gods sake don't even encourage someone that is on meth to do gear!!!! The last thing I want to be around is some muscle bound schizo that woud kill me for $5. JMO

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Recreational Bro

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    Why Wouldnt you talk about this on our forum???I think its a pretty legitimate question . And if his friend is overdoing it ....maybe someone has some important input.

I would say , IMO , that all drugs have thier point of abuse . I see posts of people putting tons of amounts of gear into thier system for 6months to a year . Id say thats just as dangerous as doing a hardcore recreational drug for an for an extended period of time .

Now , im wondering exactly how much he's doing . If he's to the point of losing weight it means he's using everyday....not eating.....and most likely not sleeping much . Obviously diet and sleep are #1.........so he's stupid to run anything . And most likly has a problem if he's doing it like this for 5 weeks .

Now i normally wouldnt open up like this because theres always some a-hole who thinks there better than you becuase they dont use drugs.....yet they are on 10grams of test for 3 years straight . If your on this board id say you most likely use drugs...illegal drugs.....weather to get high or grow muscles .

But my point......ive done a bit of coke on gear....but basically on the weekends , nothing for days on end . My diet stayed pretty much in check , aside from the drinking that goes with it. I've tried most all drugs , and i party pretty hard , in moderation! . You just gotta enjoy life , take care of your responsibilitys , and forget about everyone elses BS .

My advise to you...sounds like he's a good bud....find out how much he's using , and take it from there . PM mee if you want some links to forums that might have better answers on this .

My advise....find out how much he's doing

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

YOU USED TO MAKE IT?! YOUR WORSE THEN HE IS!!!! NICE CONTRIBUTION TO SOCIETY @SSHOLE! IF YOU'VE SEEN WHAT IT DOES TO PEOPLE WHY THE F@CK WOULD YOU SELL IT? WHY DID YOU QUIT ?...DID YOU GET SOME PRISON TIME AND HAD BIG BUBBA CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT SELLING? does this icon bring back memories?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    wow, your bud is on crystal meth and you're asking cycle advice for him?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well if he is using it to drop weight I don't see any difference between amphetamines, DNP (which is really a killer drug), Clen , ECA, etc. Speed was widely prescribed in the 60s and banned due to the fact many housewives were getting addicted. If he did it to lose weight, stops when he reaches his goal, I don't see a problem.

Hulk_NL is offline New Member
    Hey bro,
    I suspect that he is not using dr*gs on his own... cut of the "friends" he is using with or else it will be difficult to get him clean trust me i know what i'm talking about.
    I've seen to many people going downhill on cr.-met.
    A friend of my lost over 20 kilo's and his face looks like a garbage can now...

Notice : DON'T USE ROIDS WITH THAT SH*T (DRUGS ARE VERY VERY BAD)

Good luck bro ! you need it !!!
    Last edited by Hulk_NL; 11-12-2004 at 09:58 PM.

You know meth is some bad sh*t. I wouldn't use it now but did some maybe 20 times during the 80s. I knew people who were addicted but I hated the feeling. I don't recommend it and I hope my previous post doesn't give that impression. The funny thing is people are really very passionate about the dangers of this drug while right above this post at the moment is a DNP question. All drugs are dangerous if done to extremes but most do have some value if used wisely. I feel each individual must make their own choices and be willing to accept personal responsibility for the consequences.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Why waste your time responding to this thread? If this is not a joke, it is now. There are no words of wisdom here other than.....duhhhhh! Crack works good for loosing weight too. If that does not work, I know a chick that has flesh eating disease. She would be happy to pass it along. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jerkface
    The time people start handing out advice on taking crystal meth and other recreational drugs on this forum is when the authorities get involved. Recreational drugs are joke, they don't give you any sort of advantage other than light wallet and a ****ed up life.

Just my 2 cents.
    I remind you AAS are Schedule III drugs. Meth is Schedule II which is makes more illegal. The whole system is a joke to me. Pot, probably the least harmful of the 3 is Shedule I, the highest level of illegality. Cigarrettes are not schedulded at all. Also speach and conversation is still legal.

Froggy is offline Member
    Your buddy will go no where but steadily downhill if he continues to use meth...it will catch up to him & drag him down...the best layed plans at 2:30 in the morning look a hell of a lot different when the sun comes up...good luck...

I agree with the people saying he shoudnt mix the two, and shouldn't be on teh METH period. I live in a small country town, and there are a lot of meth heads here, I have seen some young people just on meth go into cardiac arrest, so mixing it with gear wouldnt be good, just tell him your not going to work out with him untill he gets clean or something

Peace
    Alex

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Well if he is using it to drop weight I don't see any difference between amphetamines, DNP (which is really a killer drug), Clen, ECA, etc. Speed was widely prescribed in the 60s and banned due to the fact many housewives were getting addicted. If he did it to lose weight, stops when he reaches his goal, I don't see a problem.
    You can't compare meth to "normal" cutting drugs. Other cutters are not addictive. A meth addict has to keep increasing the dosage and continually use to not get withdrawl symptoms which is dangerous. You don't see anyone continually increasing their clen dosage do you? And to imply that meth is safer than DNP is complete ignorance. DNP is the least addictive drug ever because it's so miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    You can't compare meth to "normal" cutting drugs. Other cutters are not addictive. A meth addict has to keep increasing the dosage and continually use to not get withdrawl symptoms which is dangerous. You don't see anyone continually increasing their clen dosage do you? And to imply that meth is safer than DNP is complete ignorance. DNP is the least addictive drug ever because it's so miserable.
    How about comparing it to alcohol then? Not everyone who uses meth gets addicted. Just as not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. Meth is an ugly drug but the dangers of using DNP are much greater. I tried crank maybe 6 or 7 times in the 80s and hated it but it did get me through some days at work with terrible hagovers and little sleep. I'm wondering where you get your expertise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information