bestimmt54 is offline New Member

Question Deca Injection Question

Hi everyone...at the risk of sounding stupid, what happens if I hit a bloodvessel when injecting?
    I was very careful and pulled back to check for blood before injecting, but I think I shifted the needle, because when I pulled out the needle, there was way more blood than usual...

Any comments would be helpful, thank you!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u would knopw if u shot into a vein bro, just make sure u always aspirate and keep the needle in the same place. blood coming out after the injection just means u went thru a vein, u'll b fine.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    hitting a blood vessel is inevitable. But what you don't want to do is inject into one, which is why aspirating is so important. It seems like you did that and if I am reading your question right, there was a lot of blood after injecting when you pulled the needle out of your skin. As long as you weren't injecting in a vein, you should be Ok. what muscle did you hit and what size needle? (gauge and length).

bestimmt54 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the comments...I feel better now; I did aspirate the syringe, so that is good. After reading other posts, my amount of blood seems rather insignificant.
    As for the needle, it's 1.5", not sure about the gauge...not very thick though. This is only my second cycle, but the needle is not as thick as my first cycle...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    where did u inject? 1.5 is pretty long unless ur doin a glute shot

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    He put the 1.5 in the shoulder. LOL J/k.

You will be fine bro. Like everyone above said MAKE SURE YOU ASPIRATE EVERY TIME!

Later.. GB

Thread Information