Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Winny and the liver

a friend of mine is going to do his first cycle. He is tired of lagging behind lol! Anyway he doesn't want to stack to much so i suggested deca and winny followed by clomid. Though he tend to drink quite a bit, which is why i will make sure he regularly drinks cranberry juice and takes 800mg of milk thistle a day. I also have a doc who can monitor his liver monthly. I know that deca is not that bad on the liver (as opposed to a-bombs or dbol for that matter) but winny, when drank, how many times does it pass through the liver? And how harsh is it alone? NOTE: my friend doesn't drink like a fish, but he has on average a beer a day. And 8 on weekends. Not that much, but enough to put strain on the liver.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If your friend wants to get as much as possible out of his cycle... that is, have his hard work pay off... tell him to cut back on the drinking. All those empty calories.

Tell him to drink a protien shake instead of the one beer during the week each day. One beer a day is useless anyway.

On the weekends... tell him to try to cut back because, in moderation, it won't be that bad. He'll live although it is not recommended.

CYCLEON Guest
    gotta cut sown on the beer, at least for the cycle. its not going to get him tho, just with winny alone, deca isnt hepatoxic at all. just make sure that he is using the protectants as he is supposed to and that will help.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i am trying to get him to stop. See we both played rugby (i stopped cause my foot) and it is a beer sport. I am talking after i got back form Ireland (we toured there to play some of their teams) i could down 10 to 12 pints in two/three hours no prob. (For those who don't know a pint is slightly less then two bottles of beer)There wasn't a friend in sight who could out drink me. But when my foot snapped i stopped drinking cold turky and did not touch it my whole cycle. I use to drink a couple beer every day after school to take the edge off.......but its a waste of money and time. I can take the edge off at the gym and that is what i am going to have to try and get him to do.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 cc's of deca a week and 200 grams of protien a day sure takes the edge off for me. And there is always that 50 mg ed of winnine too for desert weeks 3-8.

The Iron Game Guest
    your friend needs to set his pirorities straight

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Can someone explain what the cranberry juice does for the drinking? I know the milk thistle protects the liver, but what is the juice for? Does that help too?
    Jssmc

CYCLEON Guest
    helps prevent kidney infection - doesnt "protect" it really but cleans it out pretty well

jssmc is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Cycleon! Much appreciated.
    Jssmc

OUTofLINE is offline New Member

beer is not all bad!

beer is not all bad. It just depends on if when you drink it if you go over board. i trained a few guys that were entered into Mr. Utah, and one thing that I swear by is that if you are on a cycle and you liver is good then a beer imediately after you work out is
    one of the best sources of carbohydrates you could possibly take
    in. My guys got fucking huge. plus it helped them relax a little. slows down the metabloism some what, but when you are trying to put on size, you would love to to get rid of it anyhow.
    I'm out!
    -OUTofLINE-

Thread Information