Justarting is offline Associate Member

What is the MOST androgenic steroid?

What is the steroid that you guys have found most causes acne, increased hair growth, increased sweating... etc.... Just curious? Is it halo Like I've suspected?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I would think anadrol has the worst sides. I've never taken it, but that's what I gather from what I've read.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    mmm Tren

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    TREN AND anadrol , the only thing is trens gains are not lost after cycle as much as anadrol.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    TREN AND anadrol, the only thing is trens gains are not lost after cycle as much as anadrol.
    Yea and tren and anadrol make you feel like wadding up your fist and beating the sh!t out of your wife, get a baseball bat and start smashing up a car in front of your at a red light because they jumped in front of you a mile back... gotta watch the roid rage on these two substances... everything else I have done made me nicer, happy go lucky person but the drols turn you into a mean and nasty troll.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    i get pretty angry on test... im about to do some tren .... crap.. maybe I should quit my job first?

Wooooo! Yeah man, IMO tren cycles are easily the most "Pro-Roid Rage " cycles that I've ever done. I love the results I get when I'm on it, and for that reason it's probably my all time favorite product, but D*mn.....seems like anything can...and usually does...set me off. It's maintainable as long as you keep somewhere in the back of your head that the tren is what's causing it.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    According to rambo's profile on cheque drops , they are the most androgenic :

"Cheque drops are extremely potent; in fact, they are the most potent androgen known to man. According to Upjohn, an ex-manufacturer, “When compared to methyltestosterone , it is 41 times more potent as an anabolic agent and 16 times more potent as an androgen.”

imann is offline Member
    Yeah, cheque drops are insane, as far as hair growth ,etc. ihave to agree with tren and the rage is out of this world.......it makes you want to kill everyone....I suggest staying in as much as possible hile on tren....jmo

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Tren is 7x more androgentic then test..."Roid Rage "...no such thing,it is just increased aggression because of the androgens.you must learn to use it to your advantage..ie:training.

it will only make you want to "beat your girlfriend with a bat"if you were an asshole to begin with

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    and Anadrol binds poorly to androgen receptors

CHANGELING is offline New Member
    Miblerone(cheque drops ) hands down. Makes halotestin look like pez in terms of androgenicity.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    Tren is 7x more androgentic then test...
    Don't you mean 5x? I think Tren 's Anabolic /Androgenic ratio is 500:500 and I know test is 100:100.

Thread Information