AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

blood pressure meds before cycle???

hey bros i went to the doc the other day and i had high blood pressure 160/100 then i went to my friends nursing home checked it and it was 153/87 i was thinking of taking fisiniopril to lower my bp, but i also want to juice again i miss my pumps and its been 3 months since my last shot on 7-17-04, my question is have any of you guys been on bp medication while your cycle
    ?? and did your medication lower your bp?

thanks bros

anyone have info on this question

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    hey bros i went to the doc the other day and i had high blood pressure 160/100 then i went to my friends nursing home checked it and it was 153/87 i was thinking of taking fisiniopril to lower my bp, but i also want to juice again i miss my pumps and its been 3 months since my last shot on 7-17-04, my question is have any of you guys been on bp medication while your cycle
    ?? and did your medication lower your bp?

thanks bros
    yes, before bp med I was 182/108... man,talk about headaches...but after bp med(Atacand-16mg/day), i stay around 108/68, maybe 118/76 if I'm p#ssed off about something..that's on and off cycle..if you start on bp meds without a docs supervision, I'd start out underdosing and work up to an acceptable dosage..also i'd monitor my bp very closely @ first..Didn't your doc address this condition; because if he didn't, he really should have.....good luck, AO14..

almostgone thanks for the info buddy really useful glad to see a bro with high bp like myself doing better off bp meds...im glad to see your bp med worked wonders for you 118/76 is perfect if you ask me and yes ill be going back to the dog in 3 weeks..and boy im feeling those headaches your talking about! well ill mention atacand to him and how long before you started bumping points off your bp?? thank bro

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    almostgone thanks for the info buddy really useful glad to see a bro with high bp like myself doing better off bp meds...im glad to see your bp med worked wonders for you 118/76 is perfect if you ask me and yes ill be going back to the dog in 3 weeks..and boy im feeling those headaches your talking about! well ill mention atacand to him and how long before you started bumping points off your bp?? thank bro
    I started feeling better in about 5 days, in 2 weeks I was down to the high normal range...in 3 weeks I was fairly well regulated..The Atacand worked real well for me without any of the sides associated with some bp meds..(i.e. limp noodle or feeling fatiqued)...also, avoid sodium especially hidden sodium like MSG etc....I'm sure you already knew about the sodium intake.....good luck, and let me know how you do @ the doc.....

word big guy will do yeah one of my girls is a nurse knows everything about every drug gave me the 101 on bp good stuff to know..ill let you know how it goes dawg

cool catopril you say?

im going in to see the doc at 1130am hopefully he gives me sum dieretics

good luck, AustrianOAK..

hey bro good news my bp went down to 138/70 from 168/110, in 6 weeks to tell you the truth ive just recently added CHOLINE which is found in brewers yeast and i heard grapefruit can lower your overall bp by a few points, but when the doctor checked it he said it was high i had 158/100 when the physician checked it but i had 138/70 when the nurse checked it and and she also checked my weight which was 270. he gave me some samples(Cozaar 50mg tabs) i have 14 of them for two weeks. what pissed me off is that its real good with the nurse but high with the doc the high bp is on my left arm bc its closer to teh heart im assuming, i recommended you atacand but the bro wont give me a script and if he wont give me a script then im guessing its not that bad but 168/100 makes me pissed

Thread Information