Thread: prop only

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

prop only

what's up guys.

this is my 4th week of prop only cycle of 100mg ed. the prop is from hell fire labs(first time using there stuff but heard alot of good things) this is my first time using just prop... i've done 2 other cycles of prop/tren . so far i've lost about 5 lbs and feel a bit tighter and bit of muscle mass but not too much in the vascularity and strength gains.. oh yeah and i've also done a 7 day 400 mg of dnp cycle in the mix(also hell fire labs).. this is my 4th week and once again i've added dnp in the mix. is there a reason y i'm not getting the crazy high that i used to and miss????

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    What are you stats? You should have gained some muscle mass and strength by now. Did you have a high BF before you started?

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    6'0 226 lbs.. bf is around 14%.. gained mass but not too much strenght.. i think it need to start uping my protein intake. it's around 240-250.

ya, im doing a prop only cycle and im in my third week and have already gained about 11-12 lbs. of lean mass. I didnt start noticing too much vascularity until the end of week two but its coming i can tell. strength for me is progressing fast. if i was you i would up your protein to about 300-350. otherwise your overall diet might be a little off in my guess. post your diet so i can see what your intaking.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    im doin 100mg prop/ed along with deca ,eq,gh but the deca and eq havent kicked in yet and ive gained about 7-8 lbs and definately gettin more ripped. im in my 3rd week. id say ur diet is off.

Thread Information