Thread: Safe or not ??

Keith is offline New Member

Question Safe or not ??

A buddy of mine talked me into trying out a new " supplement" about 30 minute's before we went to the gym,let's just say I went on the new "Jenny Crank" diet ! Well let's just say that I was feeling no pain,and damn strong.Keep in mind that I stopped juicing a little over 3 month's ago,and haven't been lifting heavy at all,just maintaining with med.weight and high rep's.Anyway,I decided to go a little heavy on chest (heavy for me) and did 4 set's on bench of- 225 X 8, 315 X 8,365 X 8,and ended with one set of 405 X 4.After that I was still feeling like superman after that so I did decline bench 3 set's of- 275 X8,315 X 8,and 425 X 7.I decided to end it off on incline with- 225 X8,275 X 8,and 335 X 8.I really was fuggin amazed that I could do that after not training hard for 3 month's,and no As's either.I know that I shouldn't do that stuff again,but DAMN did I feel strong.I wonder the #'s I could put up while I was hitting the AS hard ?? HHMMMM ?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bro i don't understand at all what you took. give just a little more of hint.

peace,

cp

To be blunt

Okay,we took crystal meth.to kick us in the ass before we went to the gym.made me feel much much stronger than usual.Lifted more than I should have,I would like to do it again in the peak of this next cycle.Just wondered if anyone else on here ever tried the two together ? Any problem's at all ?? THANKS !!

sniper105 is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

While I know that it seemed awesome to lift that heavy here's a little advise. Meth is one of the hardest drugs going. You might as well huff spray paint, cause it effects the CNS and brain the same way!!! Not to mention that it is a very dirty drug, meaning all the sh*t that is in the manufacturing process, and comes out in the end result. In the long run you will hurt more than help your muscles, because soon your brain won't be able to tell you when you are in pain or not. JMO I would stay away. You can get similar, safer, effects from an albuterol (asthma inhaler) treatment before and/or during training.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it's not good for the joints because the tendons have not built up their strengths yet to justify lifting that much weight. while meth might make your muscles strong as hell, your tendons will lag behind, putting you at serious risk for permanent joint pain later in life. steroids are guilty of this to a slight extend as well.

timvds is offline Member
    mmm, crystal. one of the most addictive drugs in the world. id stay away from it period. try boosting up 405X4 after being awake 5 days and not eating.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    blah! that stuff is very very bad!

doc evil got it right when he said about the tendon damage. at least when you are on a cycle you build up to the big lifts and in some cases (depening on the juice) the joints are helped along with some water around them.

take some advice bro - dont do it again!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    lmfao....did you just ask if crystal meth was safe or not?

Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    lmfao....did you just ask if crystal meth was safe or not?
    lol

thinkin big is offline Junior Member
    EVERYONE FORGOT TO MENTION THE ONE SIMPLE THING.. YOU'LL GIVE YOURSELF A HEART ATTACK WORKING OUT ON CRYSTAL...

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    That stuff is bad news-I've personally known people who have destroyed their lives with that garbage. Stay away from it bro-trust me. It'll kill you in the long run-

I guess I didnt make that post too damn clear

I know that meth.isn't the greatest thing in the world for you,thats not what I was asking. I was trying to get around to seeing if anyone here had simply tried meth. while they were cycling, and if you did it make you feel ? Stronger,more aggressive ?I have no intention's to keep on trying that shit,I just wondered how much extra I could push up while I am in the peak of a strong cycle ? Thats all I was getting at fella's, Thanks for the opinion's though.

Methuselah is offline Member
    That post belongs in the addicts forum. BTW, no it is not safe or a good idea.

yes i know of a person that tried meth while cycling with deca /test, dnp and ecstacy. he died last year.

Thread Information