ironaddict is offline Banned

animal power vs. quality vet

This guy at the gym was telling me that animal power is better than quality vet is this true? For example he said the tren dosage was higher basically he was saying you get more for what you pay for . Any feed back please!!
    Last edited by ironaddict; 11-17-2004 at 12:10 PM. Reason: wrong source animal power not american power

djboots is offline Associate Member
    are you sure he is not talking about animal power?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    american power?????

I don't really like QV.. It is just my opinion. But it works and lots of guys like it though..

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Never heard fo american power.

wallycn is offline Banned
    gotta be talking about animal power, it is the same quality as QV in my opinion. AP is a little smoother in my opinion. I used both in my last cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails american power  vs. quality vet-oils-liquids.jpg  

ironaddict is offline Banned
    Sorry guys checked my source and it is animal power. Thanks for the help

imann is offline Member
    Typically QV is under dosed by arround 15%......I HATE VET GRADE.......go human...imo

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i'm hittin qv test-e rite now its my first cycle, it seems that a 10 ml bottle is only good for about 9ml.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    i'm hittin qv test-e rite now its my first cycle, it seems that a 10 ml bottle is only good for about 9ml.
    That's due to a little bit of over draw on each injection. I think that it's pretty common. When I plan a cycle I always plan for that. Say. if I am shooting 1cc... I will actually draw 1 1/10 cc or something like that just to make sure that I get the full mgs. Some of the gear stays in the stick.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Hey, does anyone have a web-site addy for Animal Power. I have always used QV products, but have been hearing about AP for a while. I am making a trip to CANDYLAND (MX....) next weekend to pick up my next cycle and would like to do some research on AP before I go.

imann is offline Member
    Oh yeah a lot of the time QV bottles are not filled consistently....i.e.-one might have 10 and one from the same batch will have 8....fvck mexi gear....there are a lot of way higher quality UG labs, in the U.S. that produce human grade for me to even want to deal with mexican sh*t....good luck bro

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Everybody,

Just a simple reminded.......

QV gear is made for the American muscleman/body builder/weightlifter, not for animal use. None of the local vets have any 'roids in stock and have to order them before hand. In a Mexican border town, every vet is very well stocked with them. Gee, I wonder why. A QV rep told me that they were made for human use but where sold through the vets to skirt the law.

Stengun

imann is offline Member
    there quality still sux....u can't tell me that QV isw as good as NSL,QGL,Davinci,etc.-we have to many high quality UG's to even consider mexi gear....jmo

Thread Information