rylly41 is offline Associate Member

started deca...need test

i started the dreaded Deca only cycle against the recommendations of eveyrone on this board. i figured my situation was different, my mistake. ive been doing 450mg for 3 weeks now and im constantly tired and my nuts are shrinking. i want to add alittle test, not too much but enough. would enth 250 a week be alright. i heard added test to deca reduces the collegen synthesis and being a baseball player, i cant afford to get hurt. if i did add enth, what kind of pct would i need? anything different from my deca only cycle? thanks for your help guys, ill definately listen from now on.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    you need to run more test than deca !

t-money is offline Member
    Oh man... DUH...Deca -dick is for real bro. You NEED Test!

This could get ugly. You should have listened or RESEARCHED!!! I am not going to issue a SLAP because he is already losing his manhood and that is bad enough.

Good luck. Find some Test ASAP.

T

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Better get some Test Prop in you in a hurry and run nolva 10 mgs a day then run enanthate for 10 weeks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    get some prop as the test wil take 4 weeks to kick in and ur p3nis may have dissapeared all together by then

freshjuice is offline New Member
    Bump for bigswiftos. Find some prop. If you can do it @ 150mgs/eod then that will bring it to 525mgs/wk which is more than your deca . I also believe it is very important to use more test than deca. In every cycle I always use some sort of test and deca. All the people I've ever met in the aas world have agreed that a cylce without test is not a cycle at all. If you can't do it @ 150mgs/eod then you need to get AT LEAST 100mgs/eod. Actually I would do that low of a dose every day so you levels stay well balanced.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rylly41
    i started the dreaded Deca only cycle against the recommendations of eveyrone on this board. i figured my situation was different, my mistake. ive been doing 450mg for 3 weeks now and im constantly tired and my nuts are shrinking. i want to add alittle test, not too much but enough. would enth 250 a week be alright. i heard added test to deca reduces the collegen synthesis and being a baseball player, i cant afford to get hurt. if i did add enth, what kind of pct would i need? anything different from my deca only cycle? thanks for your help guys, ill definately listen from now on.
    Not true. Deca has intense collegen synthesis, test only slightly reduces it but when stacking deca and test together, the deca wins out. Anyone who has done deca/test can vouch for the splendid things the deca dose for your joints. You should run test equal to or greater amounts then the deca, ideal is double the deca in test and then run the test for a couple weeks longer then the deca. Test isnt all that anti-collegen, its more neutral on the subject then you are thinking. For me deca all but CURED knee bursitus with no returned problems in over a year, yet there have been plenty of test only cycling since and it has yet to undo the benefits of the deca on the bursitus. The bad stuff that tears down collegen is Winstrol , thats the stuff you are confusing with testosterone .

Now are you a professional baseball player? The reason why is deca is detectable for "18 months".... if so you are screwed!!!!

rylly41 is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys. NTPADUDE thats reassuring to read your post thanks for that. I can get my hands on Enth pretty easily, so ill prolly do that.

Thread Information