BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

How do the pro's stay on all year?

How do the pros and top amatuer's stay on the gear constantly? Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm just curious, not a plan by any means!!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    many our poor because there always on!! and Im thinking they take hcg shots once in awhile so they can have balls one day again.

Gear101 is offline Member
    read something in Muscle Development last month about this and while no comment.. i don't need gear that bad... now i hear if you work for the WWF you can pick up our paycheck and gear at the same window????

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    if i were vince i'd have it no other way, then i'd know what my employees are taking and what kind of health risks (read: financial risks) they are posing to themselves and to my company. i wouldn't be in the least bit suprised.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Pro's stay on all year because they have too. It's not hard if you are well educated. You need to have blood work done at least 2x per year, you HALF to take your anti-E like amerdriex to control estrogen sides, you have to lay off the booze. Finally you have to the the $$$ to be able to do it. Yes about 10000ius of HGC every 8 weeks or so is good idea, i also find 50mg of clomid EOD helpfull and always include a good base of test in your long cycle and bring other gear in and out depending on goals at time.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    they have a good amount of money to do so. they also don't care as much about the health risks associated with staying on all year.

also, their gear use isn't as massive all year long. they do oscillate between high and low usage.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    Pro's stay on all year because they have too. It's not hard if you are well educated. You need to have blood work done at least 2x per year, you HALF to take your anti-E like amerdriex to control estrogen sides, you have to lay off the booze. Finally you have to the the $$$ to be able to do it. Yes about 10000ius of HGC every 8 weeks or so is good idea, i also find 50mg of clomid EOD helpfull and always include a good base of test in your long cycle and bring other gear in and out depending on goals at time.
    That's about it, they use test as a base and throw other drugs in at different times...

Thread Information