dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

steroids and glaucoma

Anyone know the relations with steroids and glaucoma?
    I went to see my doctor today and he notice that i have some symtoms that might develope into glucoma later in life. He said specifically to stay away from smoking and steriods . Anyone know the effects of steriods and glaucoma? I just finish my test/deca cylce 2 months ago.
    Last edited by dc5_ynot_sti; 11-17-2004 at 05:00 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    Anyone know the relations with steroids and glaucoma?
    I went to see my doctor today and he notice that i have some symtoms that might develope into glucoma later in life. He said specifically to stay away from smoking and steriods. Anyone know the effects of steriods and glaucoma? I just finish my test/deca cylce 2 months ago.
    Supposed to be excessive pressure in the eye... marijuana and massive doses of it is supposed to be the best thing for it. You might be prescribed Marinol pills (has marijuana in it) for your glaucoma. As for steroids... if it raises your blood pressure this could effect glaucoma maybe?

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member
    doc said my eye pressure was fine. Im just wondering if its worth doing another bulking cycle.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    doc said my eye pressure was fine. Im just wondering if its worth doing another bulking cycle.
    Well allowing your estrogens to climb while on steroids is the best fix for blood pressure. Estrogen down regulates blood pressure which is why some women with premenopause have low BP and post menopause have high BP. This means you'd probably only want to use nolva as an anti-e and not the femaras, liquidex, etc.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    that disease can be easily fixed by laser eye.
    don't sweat it (and i seriously doubt the sauce will cause it).

Thread Information