needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

1 pack of anadrol, 10 shots of prop, looking to do short cycle, can anyone advise me?

Looking to do a short cycle, on limited funds.

I have enough anti E's from previous cycles to get me through PCT, 1 pack of anadrol 50 and 10 shots of prop.

What is the best way to use it all ?

I was thinking....

1 Drol per day week 1
    2 Drol Per day week 2
    (Would have to only take 1 drol on last day of week two as only have 20 tabs)
    100 mg Prop every 2 days
    That would mean out of the prop i would get 20 days

10mg Nolva would also be taken each day.

Would this been a good short cycle ?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    id wait till i have the funds for a real cycle...jmo

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i dont like that cycle, seems a bit pointless, wait til u can aford more gear and go the full length and do a proper cycle, all that short cycle is doing is shutting u down

But im wanting to do a short cycle, and i have heard a lot of positive things about them.

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    But im wanting to do a short cycle, and i have heard a lot of positive things about them.

are you kidding?

what positive things have u heard? b safe and wait til u got the cash, a short cycle such as ur suggesting will shut u down and u probably wont keep many gains from it, u wont get the full effectiveness running a cycle for 20days as u wud 10weeks

how much could i gain from this ? By taking nolva with the drol and prop i should hopefuly be able to keep quite a bit of the gains made by drol plus the prop if im correct ? (from research)

OK guys i see what you are saying, what about if i kept the cycle the same with the drol but upped the prop another 10 shots so i have 20 and ran the prop in the same way ?

(Just thinking, sure i could spare a lil more cash for 10 more prop once iv nearly done)

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Dude I hope you a joking. You will NOT see any positive effects to what you have planned. No gains in muscle size, or strength that you will keep. Wait and scroung like hell. Plus what about all your supp. and food!?!

Wait wait wait.

u obviously need to research more dont u

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    OK guys i see what you are saying, what about if i kept the cycle the same with the drol but upped the prop another 10 shots so i have 20 and ran the prop in the same way ?

(Just thinking, sure i could spare a lil more cash for 10 more prop once iv nearly done)

rule #1 always have all you gear on hand before you start...why be in such a hurry?.... wait till you can afford a real cycle,have it all on hand along with your supplements, anti es, and pct.
    Last edited by jbol; 11-17-2004 at 05:08 PM.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    I think running a cycle that short wont do to much but it also wont be hard to recover from cause it is so short, if your stuck on it try it. Let us know how it goes.. I'm gonna try a series of short cycles in the new year, not that short though but im curious to see what gains you make

So why will not gains in muscle size be kept ? 20 shots of prop thats nearly 6 weeks of prop and 2 weeks of anadrol makes 8 weeks, 8 weeks isnt such a short cycle anyway !

seems like uv already made ur decision

Well i just cant understand how it is not possible to keep muscle when test is run for 6 weeks and drol for 2 weeks to front load plus the use of anti E's.

Its not that Its a short peiod of time, (which 6 weeks is kinda) its that you need to wait untill you can afford everythin you want, if you want a low dose cycle thats COOL, but you should still do a test cycle for 10 weeks, and I havent heard of a prop only cycle, but I am sure you would see some gains, why not get another box of drol, do that week 1-4 then get some test cyp or test E and do that weeks 1-10 and do the prop 75mg/day for the last few weeks?

that would be a fairly low dose cycle, and short also, at only 10 weeks

good luck
    Alex

the test will take 4 weeks to kick in, by then your cycle is almost done

And the way your talking your going to run the drol's seperatly fromt eh prop, you need to start them both at the same time, the purpos of frontloading is to give the ester time to get into your system

good luck
    Alex

u havent researched enough if u cant understand by the time ur test begins to kick in and u get the full efects of it ur cycle is done! wait! get all ur AS in place and go the full length and do a PROPER cycle, are u worried if u do a long cycle u wont recover?or afraid of longer cycles?

heard prop kicks in fast, within the first week even !

Angelis is offline Banned
    bro just drop it ur not gonna win this one you cant gain off a cycle that short so just forget it and do more natty or with some Pro-hormones/hormone enhancers

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    wow bro.....listen to everyone here....but do as you wish. you're obviously uneducated on juice

ok guys fair enuff i get wot ur saying.

So what would you say would be good for a short cycle ?

and how long are we talking ?

8-10weeks

freshjuice is offline New Member
    Yes prop does kick fast. Yes drol does kick fast. And yes your gains will also kick fast. Here's a suggestion for a SHORT cycle. Weeks 1-4 drol @ 100mgs/day, Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 200mgs/eod. You figure the PCT and let us know. If your stuck on doing your cycle you may as well swallow your drol with vodka.

Its just that on steroid .com it says that 14 lbs in three week is not unusual with drol so if i run drol for three weeks and gained even 8 lbs i would be happy. I also read the to keep the gains made by drol test must be used which is why i thought, 4 weeks of test or maybe even 8 weeks of test would keep gains made plus adding more. Nolva would be taken to reduce water retention and prop is suposed to NOT draw water.

(Obviously some would be lost post cycle)

Can you see what im getin at guys ? I arnt trying to be a smart arse, just that all those things which i have read and have come from steroid.com lead me to my assumption on this cycle. Hope you can all see where im comming from.

Cheers

on this board ur gettin advice from peoples personal experience and their trial and error on the site u are not, is this ur 1st cycle also?

freshjuice is offline New Member
    I hear ya bro. Drol is a great mass and strenght gainer. The only problem is that you don't usually retain much of what you get. That's why you see alot of people using it only the first few weeks of their cycle. What are you trying to achieve? Maybe that will help all of us.

Here is the best post I have seen regarding first cycles, check it out and JUST PICK ONE, if yoru bulking pick one out of #3-8 IMHO
    Cycles for the Newbie

hope this helps you out bro
    Alex

Thread Information