m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Juice monkeys on X

I was at a club in hollywood this past weekend where I saw these enormous juiced up guys (probably competitive BB'ers) dancing around on ecstasy. Me and my bro thought it was kinda nuts how they realize that they can't drink, so they pop a pill and this is supposed to cause less damage. The surprising part is that there were ALOT of these guys spread out all over the club. Does anyone here do that? What is the harm it would cause your body opposed to just drinking? I am interested to see if this is a pro BB convention.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    No I don't drop X or smoke dope. I am serious about BBing -- if you are going to drop X then you shouldn't be on the sauce.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    intresting question? hhmmmmmmmmmmmm intrested to know this to, anyone????? probably not smart while on cycle though.
    Last edited by carmine09; 11-17-2004 at 01:22 PM.

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i've dropped x before but i wouldn't do it while on the juice. Its so hard on the liver, i would have to think it woudl be worst then drinkin, even when you not on the juice, it takes days to get over it. i think that is a dangerous mix

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Never did x... though if i drink while on, my nipples hurt for days ( can you say fear of gyno? ). So, I read an article in muscular developement about benzo's, and how valium actually helped with test levels and protein synthesis however minuete. So now and again instead of drinking I just kick back and relax, it also helps with stress and a good nights sleep. ghb was used for same purposes yet more powerful.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout you just dont do anything? afraid you're not gonna feel cool being the only one not drinking or doing drugs?? having a beer or 2 isn't gonna kill you.

Yeah, but GHB is impossible to find and highly regulated. I have a nice stash of valium, but I don't particularly like them. I wakeup with a mean benzo hangover.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Club drugs are about the worst things you can put in your body. Any one w/ half a brain cell should know they will FVCK your $hit up. They are made in $hitty rundown houses infested w/ mice or cockroaches and can have anything in them otherthan all the toxic chemicals normaly used. If any of my friends ever used that $hit I would promptly kick thier ass.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Club drugs are about the worst things you can put in your body. Any one w/ half a brain cell should know they will FVCK your $hit up. They are made in $hitty rundown houses infested w/ mice or cockroaches and can have anything in them otherthan all the toxic chemicals normaly used. If any of my friends ever used that $hit I would promptly kick thier ass.

exactly what he said. add that to the stress gear puts on your liver and body, and you are in for one serious long nap.

painandpleasure42 is offline New Member
    Thought I would give my input on this. X is very bad on the liver. The mdma shuts off the enzyems or something to the liver, so if using any orals or drinking alcohol it goes straight to the liver. I used to live with a girl who spent 2 weeks in ICU because of driking and x and now she risks dying from even taking an asprin. So im assuming it wouldnt be to smart to do it while on cycle

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    When I use to go clubbing back in the day almost all the meatsticks in the club were droppin pills, so was everyone else. Back then you did not have to worry about gettin bad crap, almost all of the x was good, now a days it is cut with anything you can think off. K ketamine has picked up big time since the drop off of X, but it is all garbage IMO. What you put into your body is what you get out of it. I have to say though those were some crazy nights in NYC though.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for partyboynyc
    Last edited by kman; 11-17-2004 at 03:45 PM.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member

my friend took X while on cycle and i didn't see him in the gym for about 4 days. when i did see him he said that there was no way he was going to go to the gym while he was recovering from that night.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    basically, you gotta be pretty **** dumb to do that

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I recall the meat heads were all doing X. I also recall quite a few of those bro came out of the closet. After much heavy use. LOL I remeber this crew that they would give each other massages on X at the club. They always had more guys than girls hence the sooner or later it was going to happen. I don't think you should do club drugs while injecting yourself with test. It just doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do.

Lets drop the moral arguments and speculation, ok guys?

Ecstacy (MDMA), with regards to bodybuilding goals, will probably not do much damage to you. It is primarily a seritonergic (5-HTergic) drug.
    MDMA blocks the reuptake of 5-HT, similarly to any SSRI (serotonin specific reuptake inhibiting) anti-depressant: fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline, and paroxetine are some examples. In contrast, however, MDMA appears to enter the neuron, either through passive diffusion or directly through the reuptake transporter, and causes the release of 5-HT (alot of people take 5-HTP before and after they use MDMA for this reason).

A good reference point is that MDMA acts on 5-HT similarly to the way amphetamines act on dopamine; i.e. by inhibiting the reuptake and causing the release of 5-HT. This effect is somewhat similar to the effect that SSRI anti-depressant drugs have. It also effects the 5-HT2 (psychedelic) and alpha-2 adrenergic receptors (this should look familiar to people who enjoy their clen /ECA type fat-burners). Ecstacy's effects on dopamine are correlated strongly with its neurotoxicity and psychological effects.

"Pre-loading" (taking before certain stuff before you roll) like anti-oxidants, anti-dopaminergic agents, and agents which block intracellular calcium increases and "pre- and/ or post- treatment "(either right before ingestion or up to 6 hours after) with fluoxetine all block MDMA's neurotoxicity.

Dehydration and very elevated body temperature is a definate concern due to tha stimulation of those adrenorecptors.

None of this is particularly devastating to bodybuilding goals, especially if a pre-and-post-loading protocol is followed. It's even less calories than drinking.

As another side-note, steroids (test and deca at least...but possibly all test-derived and 19-nor steroids) have a neuroprotective effect with regards to alcohol, so that would probably hold true for MDMA (i.e. if you are using steroids, alcohol will less neurotoxic effects on you*...thats probably similar with regards to MDMA).

Reference:

Rattray-M. "Ecstasy: towards an understanding of the biochemical basis of the actions of MDMA." Essays in Biochemistry. 26:77-87. 1991.

*I've already referenced a study on steroids neuroprotective effect regarding alcohol in another post, if you are interested: do a search if you really wanna see it...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Lets drop the moral arguments and speculation, ok guys?

Ecstacy (MDMA), with regards to bodybuilding goals, will probably not do much damage to you. It is primarily a seritonergic (5-HTergic) drug.
    MDMA blocks the reuptake of 5-HT, similarly to any SSRI (serotonin specific reuptake inhibiting) anti-depressant: fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline, and paroxetine are some examples. In contrast, however, MDMA appears to enter the neuron, either through passive diffusion or directly through the reuptake transporter, and causes the release of 5-HT (alot of people take 5-HTP before and after they use MDMA for this reason).

A good reference point is that MDMA acts on 5-HT similarly to the way amphetamines act on dopamine; i.e. by inhibiting the reuptake and causing the release of 5-HT. This effect is somewhat similar to the effect that SSRI anti-depressant drugs have. It also effects the 5-HT2 (psychedelic) and alpha-2 adrenergic receptors (this should look familiar to people who enjoy their clen /ECA type fat-burners). Ecstacy's effects on dopamine are correlated strongly with its neurotoxicity and psychological effects.

"Pre-loading" (taking before certain stuff before you roll) like anti-oxidants, anti-dopaminergic agents, and agents which block intracellular calcium increases and "pre- and/ or post- treatment "(either right before ingestion or up to 6 hours after) with fluoxetine all block MDMA's neurotoxicity.

Dehydration and very elevated body temperature is a definate concern due to tha stimulation of those adrenorecptors.

None of this is particularly devastating to bodybuilding goals, especially if a pre-and-post-loading protocol is followed. It's even less calories than drinking.

As another side-note, steroids (test and deca at least...but possibly all test-derived and 19-nor steroids) have a neuroprotective effect with regards to alcohol, so that would probably hold true for MDMA (i.e. if you are using steroids, alcohol will less neurotoxic effects on you*...thats probably similar with regards to MDMA).

Reference:

Rattray-M. "Ecstasy: towards an understanding of the biochemical basis of the actions of MDMA." Essays in Biochemistry. 26:77-87. 1991.

*I've already referenced a study on steroids neuroprotective effect regarding alcohol in another post, if you are interested: do a search if you really wanna see it...
    facts are what i like to see. But the real issue is 90% of ecstacy pills are not MDMA< they are Meth, MDA, MDEA, DXM, or other things of unknown origin!
    My lab pumped out the highest quality pills you would ever see, but i would never take X from an unknown source. If its the real deal and you take precautions fine, but if its coming from some dirtbag you dont know, i wouldn't risk it!

Just buy a $20 MDMA testing kit and you'll know if you are buying real MDMA.

Just buy a $20 MDMA testing kit and you'll know if you are buying real MDMA.
    those same kits will also identify MDEA, MDA, MDP2P, and other similar compounds as a positive, so they only give you a general idea of what it is you are ingesting. Personally i wouldn't want to be eating a residual methyl ketone from an incomplete reductive amalgamation.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Personally i wouldn't want to be eating a residual methyl ketone from an incomplete reductive amalgamation.
    That was my senior quote in high school.

That was my senior quote in high school.
    LMFAO

You don't know with street drugs, that's why they are such a danger.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    one of my friends did alot of X, and he now is really messed up in the head. Before he was energetic and could comprehend stuff, but now he is slow, and acts foolish.

X is no joke, although he is still ok, he has changed in attitude dramatically, nothing makes him mad.

Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    one of my friends did alot of X, and he now is really messed up in the head. Before he was energetic and could comprehend stuff, but now he is slow, and acts foolish.

X is no joke, although he is still ok, he has changed in attitude dramatically, nothing makes him mad.

Yeah, MDMA will throw you off for a long time while your setatonin receptors are replenished. Depression symptoms are usual. If you do too much, it might burn you for a long time.

custom fit is offline Member
    nothing like shaving pure mdma off, that resembles a salt rock.

Thread Information