jed
    jed is offline New Member

sustanon on my 2nd cycle

was reading one of the older threads about 1rst cycles and it said to use enanthate in the I 1st and 2nd cycle. I used enanthate and eq for my 1st cycle and I only ganed about 5lbs. so I want to try sestanon-250 and deca . Would 9 weeks on the deca and 15 weeks on the sestanon be good? If so, how many mgs a week should I run on each of these and should I use novledex while on the cycle?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    What did your first look like??? (ie mgs and wks)

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    1st cycle being test e and eq and u only gained 5 lbs?? ur diet musta been shlt. wut r ur stats and wut did ur last cycle look like and diet?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    The deca should be bumped up to at least 10 weeks. But your diet needs to be spot on. If your first cycle only gave you 5lbs then your diet wasn't on. The test alone should have put more than that on you if you did it for at least 10 weeks.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    If you only gained 5 punds either your diet realllyyyyy sucks!!! or you gear was fake, good luck!

jed
    jed is offline New Member

Unhappy

i know my gear wasnt fake, my roomate did the exact same thing and ganed 20lbs. as for my diet i eat 5-6meals a day and take in about 200grams of pro a day. i eat more than my roomate who is 225lbs and im only 165lbs and 5ft 8in. i didn`t gane any water weight, my face wasn`t puffy at all and i was just as cut as i always have been, but i did go from 175 to 300 on my binch, that was aabout all i got out of it.

i was running 500mgs of test a week and 400mgs of eq a week

do yall think i should add some d-bol to that cycle to the cycle of sestanon and deca

thanks for the help

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly bro u have to eat more than 200grams of pro/day. if ur tryin to bulk i would say bring ur protein intake up to about 400g/day and have a total calories intake of about 3500g/day. maybe have a look at the diet forums and read the stickys.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    There's no way you shouldn't gain AT LEAST 10 lbs on a bulking diet alone without gear!

I've done 3 bulking cycles and my first 1 I gained 29lbs (mind you I'm 6'4"), I know I could have gained more and kept more if I just ate properly.

By the time I was done my last 2 bulking cycles I was so god****ed sick of eating it was ridiculous. I was exstatic that I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night to drink a ficking shake or spend 2 hours a day putting toghether or shopping for meals. Or I could go 4 whole hours without eating a thing!!!

Fact is, that is the kind of commitment you need to make to your diet. Who cares if you're eating more than your roommate, maybe he's just lucky. You need to eat 2grams of protien and 25 calories for every pound you weigh while bulking. And keep reasonably good track of that or else you'll **** it up, or forget about it.

Just another example to prove that sticking yourself with a needle is the EASY part.

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jed
    i was running 500mgs of test a week and 400mgs of eq a week
    Oh my God - dude you were doing 900mg a week - that was insane - total waste of gear.

And the second thing you dont do 15 weeks on Sustanon /Omnadren for the second cycle.

The optimal lenght of cycles should vary from 6-8 weeks
    There is no need to keep going for that many weeks. Your HPTA surely won't like it. Then there is something like flooding the androgen receptors. If you take too much gear at your training experience it is wasted.

I'd go with Enan/Deca cycle or if you are sort of a hardgainer you can do the nice trick with the methandrostenolone :

let's put it this way:

1-9 Test Enanthate 200mg E5D
    1-8 Deca-Durabolin 200mg E7D
    1-3 Dbol 15mg ED
    4-6 Prop 50mg E3D
    7-9 Dbol 15mg ED
    10-11 Prop 50mg E3D

The reason I've put Prop in between time off from dbol is for the liver purpose to get rid from the 17aa drug and for a constant AAS level.

Try and see that it really works. Don't do 900mg a week - OMG!!!

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    Ohhh I forgot - diet is the key!!!

Thread Information