pile is offline New Member

next cycle,please critique!

super test-1cc eod 10 weeks with anadrol first 4 weeks.coming off 10 weeks test-e 500mgs a week and 400mgs eq a week.6'2" 365lbs got some strength but didn't have the kick i was looking for,want a cycle for strength with some kick but might be to much.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    365 pounds? You are huge,,, wait till pct is done and then take a couple of months off before your next cycle.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wuts ur body fat??

body fat between 25% and 28%,going to take off about 12 weeks before next cycle i'm just trying to decide on what to go with while i have the resources.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    no flame intended bro but IMO u should try a good diet and cardio, shed some body fat then do ur next cycle.

much respect, i understand but i train more for bench pressing any thing over 308lbs is super heavy weight so i'm going to take my time with the weight lose as not to lose to fast and lose strength,i've started cardio three times at 30 min a week now. first comp is in april i bench 570 in a single ply shirt want over 600 in my first comp.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You best better get some blood work done to make sure everything is in check before u start going crazy with any kind of AS...Especially drol.
    I understand your a powerlifter and all but just be careful because at that height and weight chances are your blood preasure is thru the roof to begin with.
    Goodluck,

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    ****, like they all said, id look into some cardio first. Any reason you are still lookin at stuff like test e at your weight and not something like a tren -winnie cycle? a tren-winnie cycle wont blow you up to a massive size, but youll still get the strength and start to get some cut w/o the water retention. the last thing you need is water retention.

thanks for all your info,blood work will take place at the end of my cycle my friend is a pa he said he would take care of me, most of my research has been about bulk and strength cycles,i'll do some on cutting but i stay worried that if i do something and not see the evidence in the bench i'd feel like it was a waste,i know,i know its mental but as bodybuilders you don't want to look in the mirror and not see definition or what ever your goal may be (no disrespect) i'll just have to do more research.

Thread Information