JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Want to be the real deal....

I am 19 y/o im 6' 187 my first cycle was only 3 weeks of test E. I just started my second cycle and its 500mg's pf test e and 400mg's of deca a week for 8 weeks...Today i saw this guy in my gym and i was like thats exactly how big i want to be he was 6' 275 and i just looked at my self in the mirror and got so frustrated and mad becuase i am no where near his level and hes only one year older then me and he said it just takes time and i know this but i would like everyones opinion on how long it may really take and how many cycles i will proly go through to get to about 250???

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    how long have you been training for. Hes prb been training hard for along time adn worked at it. i can't offer much info i'm new to ths whole game too. good luck bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    First off you need to do some more research. And to be honest I don't think your ready for AS at age 19.
    Alot of factors will come into play as far as how long it'll take to reach 250lbs. Genetics, training, diet etc. and unfortuenetly none of us here have a crytal ball so I doubt anyone can give you a solid answer on that.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    little young for ur 2nd cycle IMO... i did the same thing and really wished i waited.

as for how long it will take to get up to 250 is up to how u play it bro, its all on u. its not gon b soon. like stated above diet,training,genetics all have a huge role.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    I am 19 y/o im 6' 187 my first cycle was only 3 weeks of test E. I just started my second cycle and its 500mg's pf test e and 400mg's of deca a week for 8 weeks...Today i saw this guy in my gym and i was like thats exactly how big i want to be he was 6' 275 and i just looked at my self in the mirror and got so frustrated and mad becuase i am no where near his level and hes only one year older then me and he said it just takes time and i know this but i would like everyones opinion on how long it may really take and how many cycles i will proly go through to get to about 250???
    How do you know the guy's on juice? You know how long it would take for me to gain 90 lbs (lean) on steroids ? About 10 years with lots of dedication and persistence all along the way.

You may be suprised where about 5 lbs of muscle is the average gain naturally, steroids will only bump this number up to about 20 the first year, 10 the next year, 5 after that. Its better to earn your gains naturally from the get go, then once you find you cannot get past that last hurdle, then take the steroids to give you those last 20 lbs that reaches your goals. Its possible prolonged steroid use will actually cause you to eventually slide backwards, especially when you dont want to stay on the roids forever and finally give up or take a year or two off.

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You may be suprised where about 5 lbs of muscle is the average gain naturally, steroids will only bump this number up to about 20 the first year, 10 the next year, 5 after that
    i dunno about those figures bro that all depends on ur gym routine your eating/sleeping habits and of course your CYCLE. you CAN literally blow up in no time i've seen some of my boys do it. but i would say 20 quality lbs per CYCLE is entirely possible, let alone 20lbs per year. just my 0.02

needle is offline Senior Member
    YOU MIGHT BE FORGETTING GENETICS!!! For someone to be that big at 19 would be jucing since 15 or all natural! prob nat-
    Some just have it others have to work a lot harder!

JUSTWAIT05- I am also 19yrs( and 2 mons) and am 265...I have done 2 cycles. It would be easier to tell how long it would take if I knew your stats so I could maybe determine your genetics. I was 200 pounds at age 16 and benched 235 my first time touching a weight. I have made good gains not becasue of the drugs but because of my dedication. This is the most important factor besides genetics. If you want to know what it takes you can PM me and I will fill you in on what I call dedication.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    What body type are you? Endomorph, ectomorph, or mesomorph?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    YOU MIGHT BE FORGETTING GENETICS!!! For someone to be that big at 19 would be jucing since 15 or all natural! prob nat-
    Some just have it others have to work a lot harder!
    Yes... I remember guys in high school that had better builds then I do NOW complete with 6 pack abs, 48 inch chest, 30 inch waist, 17 inch arms and they never lifted a weight in their life... its all genetics!! Steroids only just allow you to adjust the margins a little bit it still comes down to the genetics.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I agree its genetics. I cut 25 lbs in 3 months and can gain it back in 3 months without being fat. Some people can't imagine putting on 10 lbs and getting it off in a year. At 19 you should not even touch gear at your age IMO. You can gain a lot in the next 3 or 4 years and be where you want to without the gear. I know people that are in the same situation you are but have fast pace jobs like bricklayers or construction workers that burn astronomical calories all day from moving so much. If your like that it's going to be really tough. Try eating 6 medium size meals from morning - evening and increase your calories 1.5 times for a few months and see what results you get. BTW train your ass off no 3x8,10,12 BS. Hit the weights hard and heavy 3x6 and limit your movements to 5 or 6. Overtraining with lightweight keeps you lean which is not what you want.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05

First off i think your to young for roids and second of all you no nothing about roids 8 weeks of deca is way to short and i dnt think you will gain anything but water from it and test e takes 4 to 6 weeks to kick in and your only going for 8 so do a bit of research bro and before you do anything post the cycle on the board and im sure all the good bros will be happy to help you.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro,if you want to be 250lbs then you need to train and eat like a 250lb bodybuilder.no drug in the world will get you to your goal if your not dedicated.
    remember,we all had to start somewhere.I was 170lbs at age 18,i am now 291lbs at age 34...it all takes time bro.
    Goodluck

Thread Information