doingitright is offline New Member

prop/EQ/ and then not sure....

Hi guys, I would greatly appreciate any advise on my cycle.

I am 24, 5' 10", 200lbs 15%bf. I have done 2 previous cycles.The 1st of my two cycles was nearly 4 years ago and the 2nd one followed about 3 months after that cycle. they were nearly the same... roughly like this...........

1-3 d-bol 35mg/d
    1-8 test enthante 500mg/w
    1-8 primobolan depot 400mg/w
    and clomid for 3 weeks at the end I think 50/100/50
    then my second cycle i substituded primobolan with deca .

I used to be pretty knowledgable about this stuff but I must admit I don't have **** for a memory. then again it has been 3 years since I have even thought about it.

I having being working out again for about a good 6 months now and have roughly lost about 5%bf and got a lot of my strength back. {man o man was I out of shape, the 1st few weeks were hell, lol!}but I have gotten all that beginer soreness well behind me. Anyway, I have a good solid diet and excercise regimen going.

I am looking to gain some muscle but I am mainly concerened with sheding sheding the fat. I am trying to get to were I used to be (8-10%bf)

I really want to have equpoise involved in my cycle so this is what I have thought of getting so far.
    BTW, I can get whatever so anything that I should get please don't hesitate to let me know!

1-14 test prop 75mg/d
    1-13 equpoise 500mg/w

after this I am not sure if I should add anything else, although I would really like too add another AS. this is where I would like the suggestions!?
    I know that I am going to take clomid or hcg post cycle but I have heard of people taking one or the other during the cycle to help your testes recover post cycle, so should I do the same???

I also plan on taking nolvadex but I am not sure if I need it or not???
    One AS that I am not interested in taking is fina because of coughing and loss of breath that a few of my friends have experienced while on it. So other than fina I am game!!!!!!

Also, I have thought of taking winny but I am only 24 and I work concrete construction and I feel like I am 100 years old( joints hurt ). The reason why I bring that up is that I have heard that winny is an awesome strength gainer and with proper diet it can shed the pounds to BUT... It supposed to be hard on the joints, so I am kind of weary about winny but still haven't completely ruled it out. I played nearly every sport out there when I was young and played every one hard! BUT, I am now finally feeling the abuse that I put on my body. So, is there something you guys recomend for joint pain??

I know this is a lot but any help will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    id go with:
    wks 1-15 prop 75mg/ed
    wks 1-13 eq 400mg/week
    wks 7-13 fina 50mg/ed
    run 10 mg nolva ed and 200mg of b6/ed
    and proper pct.

or even up the prop t 100mg/ed and the eq to 500mg/week and the fina to 75mg/ed

i just saw i didnt want fina, i think u should give it a try but if u really dont want to then maybe add some anavar or masteron .

bmwrob is offline Member
    I also have the same concerns about fina and winny that you have. I plan on using it in my next cutting cycle just because I already have about 20 amps and don't want them to go to waste. All I need is about another 20 more. I have read that glucosamine (SP??) will help with the joint problem. Start taking it about 5-6 weeks before your winny. That's what I am going to do. I have read that anavar is just as good if not better than winny....just no joint problems. Also, I have read that you want to run your Test at about 100mg higher than the EQ per week. So, like 100mg/ED on the Prop. If you don't want to run any other gear you could always run t3/clen . Do a search on Mallet's thyroid guide. Good luck.

Thanks tycin and bmwrob. I greatly appreciate the advise. OK soo.. I am going to do some research on the anavar and masteron . I will reply in about and hour or so.

bmwrob, I am going to take your advise on the glucosamine (joint aid stack) but I am going to still pass on the winny and the t3 but I am sure I will be using clen post cycle.

tycin if it were you and fina wasn't an option would take anavar or masteron?? and how would you run it?

This is what I am going to do so far.

1-15 t-prop, 100mg/d
    1-13 eq, 500mg/w
    ??????????????????????

1-?????????? nolva, 10mg/d
    1-?????????? b/6, 200mg/d
    post cycle therapy , still looking into it, because I am not sure if I should take an HCG shot or run clomid during my cycle or not. ANY ADVISE??????????? I WANT TO MAKE IT THE MOST EFECTIVE AND SAFEST ROUTE POSSIBLE!

Back in hour or maybe not, it took me forever to type this I am not the fastest person on the computer and got work on SATURDAY AT 6 AM
    Anyways thanks for your advise guys!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I would definately consider some deca to your cycle, not only will it lubercate your joints but it will help you absorb more protein. Good luck

Vik
    Vik is offline Junior Member
    bro, i've learned from personal experience and read that EQ starts to really kick in around week 10-11...if u can i would suggest u run the EQ for at least 16 weeks along with the prop.

just dont even run prop, why not run var/prop/fina for a cycle. just a thought tho

my bad i meant why not run the EQ. Let me further explain. If you are looking for the effects that EQ will give then why not just run var or winny? i mean you might not get the full benefits that EQ will give but its a way better alternative IMO. This way you wont have to worry about running the cycle for longer periods of time and you could start the cycle with var and prop, then finish with fina and prop. You will see pretty lean gains from this cycle. But if your persistant on using EQ then just stick with EQ/Prop combo and thats it. No real need for adding any more AAS to that cycle because you have been out of the game for soo long that your body will have good lean gain results from these two alone. Stick with the two bro, run a 15 week long cycle with prop at 75mg/ed and eq at 400mg/week. you will see great results IMO. Good luck.

Once again thanks for the advise!

1st, the 16 weeks of EQ don't sound that bad, I will have to look further into it but I am sure I will be changing it if what you say is the case, so thanks Vik.
    And, as far as the suggestion about adding winny, I have to pass because I don't even want to take the chance of joint pain concidering I have enough already. Also the reason why I don't want to take fina is that of shortness of breath that it causes or at least can cause( can't have that side effect)

But, I am going to think about sticking with only the prop and EQ. Anyone have any thought on what to add or should I just stick with the two?

Would DECA be a good choice in this prop/EQ cycle.

What is anavar under in the steroid profiles?

And as far as my research on adding anavar or masteron to my cycle I could not find anavar in the steroid profiles. So, I read a ton of threads on anavar and I still couldn't find out all that much info sooooooooooo I spent most my time looking into masteron, and I liked what it has done for people. So, now my question is what will anavar do for me that masteron won'nt in this cycle or vise/versa??????

Thanks again

im doin prop,eq and deca right now and liking it so far.

as for anavar its under the name oxandrolone in the steriod profiles.

heres a good read on anavar

Going to ask about anavar alone? READ THIS FIRST

thank you

Thread Information