CanadianBacon is offline Junior Member

Arrow Cycle 1. Help Appreciated ^^^^

I have test on hand, but want to leave some free play for later and was thinking of doing eq at 400mg a week for 10 weeks. Or what can i with a deca only cycle to stop from shutting down? HCG ??? I know test is king, but I am shooting for 10 lean pounds of muscle with minimal sides. Any ideas??? And yes my diet is great, and i have pct ready with nolva.
    6'1 195lbs 24yo

p.e. is offline Banned
    first cycle just go wit test says other gear for later in ur cycles...

But test is "king of the road so to speak" so wouldn't i respond better to weaker roids? Would hcg used throughout a cycle of deca help with deca dick???

p.e. is offline Banned
    trust me man u dont need deca or a first cycle ull love what u see just off of test...how long u goin to run this cycle and what mg and which test??

p.e. is offline Banned
    trust me man u dont need deca or a first cycle ull love what u see just off of test...how long u goin to run this cycle and what mg and which test??

p.e. is offline Banned

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Test E 350mg to 500mg a week for ten weeks thats the only way to go for a first cycle.

I still havent plateued yet on strength, gained 50lbs on bench in last 2 months alone. I just want to speed up the process and test seems a little too much at this point. I want to save test untill I hit a plateau. Any experiences on Oral-turinabol ??? Maybe oxandralone??? Equipoise maybe, since its been said to help cardio performance. I enjoy a lot of cardio activities in the summer, and test seems to damage cardio performance. Any tips guys???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    if ur not ready for test ur not ready for AS, its the perfect base

do a 10week cycle at a low dose if ur worried about sides such as 300mg/wk for 10weeks

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    if ur not ready for test ur not ready for AS, its the perfect base

do a 10week cycle at a low dose if ur worried about sides such as 300mg/wk for 10weeks
    AGREED

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Ditto

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    you may get a rather well retained 10 pounds off of oxandrolone
    the strength you keep a fraction of it and you get hard and rather vascular. but its expensive. if your age permits id go with test. dont be afraid of the needles either, after the first one you look forward to your poking days. plus you get some really good muscle. its great!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBacon
    I still havent plateued yet on strength, gained 50lbs on bench in last 2 months alone. I just want to speed up the process and test seems a little too much at this point. I want to save test untill I hit a plateau. Any experiences on Oral-turinabol??? Maybe oxandralone??? Equipoise maybe, since its been said to help cardio performance. I enjoy a lot of cardio activities in the summer, and test seems to damage cardio performance. Any tips guys???

research....you're obviously not ready to start gear. you should ALWAYS use test. test only at 300-500mg a week is good for you. listen to the guys here!!

Thread Information