AnabolicAlien Guest

PLEASE HELP... getting worried... steroids to hgh???

guys.

i've done about 4 hardcore steroid cycles in the past 2 years or so. i'm getting very concerned about what could be happening to my insides. my bloodwork has always been ok but i'm still concerned.

so what i was thinking was stopping steroids completely for at least a year and just using growth hormone . i've done some research. it's hard enough for me to afford just the gh. i want to run 4 iu's day. is it really necessary to run growth factors with it? how much better will the gains be if i do? how much more will that cost me and how much of what should i run if anything with the hgh dose i want to run. is 4 iu's enough?? think i will make gains of that or at least keep what i got from the steroids if diet and training are unchaged?

i've done my research but i'm still confused as all hell. if anyone has the time please help me out or shoot me an IM on aol at "dickrenegade".

A.A.

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i got advice for ya,, u can inject pellets behind ur ear, stick darts in ur ass, swallow every pill ever made, drink ur winny, work out 8 hours a day, eat pounds of pasta and read meat, use hgh and insulin , get muscle implants, use synthol, and finally you can drink up a whole tub of Nlarge a day with a whole tub of celltech and you will still be a pathetic wimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    you say that u are worried about wot steroids are doing to your insides. how do you know that using hgh wont be even worse not enough research has been done on it.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FREAKZILLLA
    Yeah i got advice for ya,, u can inject pellets behind ur ear, stick darts in ur ass, swallow every pill ever made, drink ur winny, work out 8 hours a day, eat pounds of pasta and read meat, use hgh and insulin, get muscle implants, use synthol, and finally you can drink up a whole tub of Nlarge a day with a whole tub of celltech and you will still be a pathetic wimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

TELL US HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, AND PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK ANY HATE..............

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Hah, i dont hate the bastard, i just love pickin on the doc!!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    That was sorta mean.... I think that the damage to you innerds is worse with GH only because of the enlargement it can cause... I think that going to GH is a step up from steroids into a whole new ball game of risks... cut back your cycles and don't do "hardcore" sh1t...

Thread Information