Thread: nolvadex

flexshack is offline Member

Question nolvadex

is it true that nolvadex actually has fat burning capabilities? i read this somewhere a few days ago and would like to make sure this is true. thanks
    flex

BBisLife is offline Junior Member
    Thats odd. I have never heard anything of the likes pertaining to nolva. I couldn't see how it actually could have fat burning capabilities as well. But who klnows, maybe I can be wrong, lol. Do you remember where you read this?

~BB~

Mike Guest
    No - not true at all. I would like to know where ya read it cause it's definitely wrong.

hey guys
    thanks for clearing that up. i read it in a steroid ranking chart that was posted on this sites homepage!! i don't know why but it is. look under nolva and you'll see 3 stars under fat burning.
    flex

sorry

sorry made a mistake. i must have got this chart mixed up with another i once saw. however, this chart does have 1 star under fat/ water loss. i don't know. oh well.
    flex

The Iron Game Guest
    by preventing estrogen from binding to the er then you are going to prevent such estrogen sides as water retention, gyno and female pattern fat distribution so it can lead one to believe you are looking more ripped/leaner.

Skrilla is offline New Member
    I beleive the only drug that block progesterone is RU-486 (abortion pill). Good luck finding any though. I dont buy into the winstrol blocking progesterone either. My doctor and I have come to the conclusion that I am very sensatice to progesterone and he suggested that I stay far away from A-50, deca , and tren . If you are that worried about it stay with gear that aromatizes and combind Nolvadex and Arimidex through the entire cycle and for a while post cycle.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    by preventing estrogen from binding to the er then you are going to prevent such estrogen sides as water retention, gyno and female pattern fat distribution so it can lead one to believe you are looking more ripped/leaner.
    Bingo. The effect is especially noticeable with Liquidex. You should honestly notice less fat on your chest, ass, and thighs after a few weeks. I'm thinking of including it in future cutting stacks.

Thread Information