skinnyff is offline New Member

How much vitamin b

Hey all!
    How much vitamin b should I be taking? I am not on a cycle yet, just trying to maximize gains prior to the first one. Really working on diet. Oh yeah and vit b6, or b12
    Thanks in advance
    S

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    From what i have read on here a good dose would be
    v6- 200mg/ed
    v12(inject)- 500-1000mcg/ed

thats what i have read on here, but do a search and you will be able to find all of the answers

skinnyff is offline New Member
    sweet thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyff
    Hey all!
    How much vitamin b should I be taking? I am not on a cycle yet, just trying to maximize gains prior to the first one. Really working on diet. Oh yeah and vit b6, or b12
    Thanks in advance
    S
    Just take pills... the thing about Vitamin B group is the body has low capacity to retain it and your kidneys will ditch everything it sees as being excessive which is why when you take vitamin B pills, your urine is extremely yellow for an hour or two afterwards.

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Just take pills... the thing about Vitamin B group is the body has low capacity to retain it and your kidneys will ditch everything it sees as being excessive which is why when you take vitamin B pills, your urine is extremely yellow for an hour or two afterwards.

It's widely known that b12 injects are popular and necessary because your kidney metabolizes much of the b12 and it never gets absorbed by the body!

This is why you see b12 pills with a concentration of 6000mcg and the very reason you piss yellow.

Pills or a waste of time. Sublingual isnt much better but its a definite alternative.

Thread Information