DanDoola is offline Junior Member

First PH cycle M1T/4Derm, suggestions and input please (LONG)

Hi all, I've been surfing this site for about a month now before I finally decided to join. I can't begin to say how much I've learned in that short amount of time. I've been studying the effects of aas for about a year now (it began with a research paper) but have never had the opportunity to read actual anecdotal evidence.

These are my stats:
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 209.5 lbs
    BF: 17%

My diet is a bit sloppy (not enough protein) right now, but I will be very strict during the cycle:

375 g protein ED
    200 g carbs ED
    70 g fat ED

Total: Roughly 3000 cals

I have been training off and on since I was 16. I have recently been hitting the gym religiously for about 6 months. I have taken the last week off in preparation for my cycle. I am not were I want to be physically mainly because of my diet. But I thought throwing some PH into the mix would give me some motivation to stick to a strict diet. My training habits are excellent.

Training Split:

Day 1: Chest (45 min) 30 min cardio
    Day 2: Biceps/abs (45 min)
    Day 3: Triceps (45 min) 30 min cardio
    Day 4: Shoulders/Quads (45 min)
    Day 5: Back/Hams (45 min)
    Day 6: Calves/Abs (30 min) 30 min cardio
    Day 7: Rest

This is the cycle I have constructed so far:
    Week 1: 10mg M1T ED and 600mg of 4derm (4-AD transdermal) ED
    Week 2-4: 15mg M1T ED and 600mg of 4derm ED

40mg Nolvadex at the first sign of nipple irritation until the irritation goes away. May even up it to 60mg if I have to.

1000mg of Milk Thistle Week 1-4 and through the first week of PCT.

PCT:
    day 1: 300 mg Clomid and 40 mg Nolvadex
    day 2-11: 100 mg Clomid and 40 mg Nolvadex
    day 12-21: 50 mg Clomid and 20 mg Nolvadex
    day 22-28: 20 mg Nolvadex

I think I've got everything figured out, but that's why I'm posting, cause I'm sure I'm missing something. All and any advice is welcome.

BTW, I'm not ready to inject just yet and do not want to do an all oral cycle. This is why I have chosen to go the route of PH, I want to get my feet wet first.

Sorry this post is so long, but I really want to make sure I got this right.

Thanks in advance

Dan
    Last edited by DanDoola; 11-18-2004 at 01:04 PM. Reason: I thought I should let the readers know this post is long

takedownII is offline Member
    Everything looks good man. The only thing that might be a problem is the 4 ad. That dose may be to low to counter the lethargy. You might want to up the dosage while your on the cycle if you feel you need to. Just play it be ear though. It looks like a good plan though. Good luck to you.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    This is wrong, ancellaries look good, but pro-crap. Get the real stuff and join the club. Your hormones will get messed with anyway and why not get the most out of a cycle. Diet is key on bulking or cutting so get some test.
    Cross over to the dark side.

I feel you Mesomorphyl, but I'm a big chicken s*** right now. I need to get over my fear of needles (I've already read the threads on how to, but it's easier to say than do) and I don't want to do an all oral cycle of aas.

I have a surplus of 5 mg thai d-bol tabs laying around. If my hormones are gonna get f'd up anyway why not use 'em right? Any suggestions for how I could incorporate d-bol into this cycle?

EDIT: Thanks takedown, I was thinking the 400 mg might be two low. Good thing I ordered two bottles.

takedownII is offline Member
    i dont' think dbol will work, i believe m1t and dbol yeild similar gains (just m1t isnt' as strong of an anabolic ) so it would be overkill. but i dont' really know.

do not cycle yet. you are not ready. but you have good knowledge, so keep learning and the first is the best. wait until you commit fully you will be much happier. save the dbol to kickstart your test cycle (cypionate - inject once per week 400-500mg). at least you could wait until you could inject once per week and if you get 250mg/ml it is only 2cc and you could go glute, glute, quad, quad, and if needed delt, delt.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    please dont go for a tab only course! ul blow up then loose ur gains! get over that fear of needles (there ur friend) and go for the real deal, it will b more benificial to u, i also beleive there is not enough evidence and research on long term effect of pro-hormones like m1t,they hav been around for a short time whilst something like test has been around for ages

return the prohormones. food is more anabolic

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    return the prohormones. food is more anabolic
    haha! Thanks for the help guys. Maybe if I just buy some injectables I'll be forced to use them and get over my fear that way

Losing my gains is exactly what I'm afraid of. I don't want to go through all that BS just to deflate after the cycle. That's why I thoughrouly thought out my PCT.

Alright, now I'm on the fence.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    get some test e and do 10weeks 400-500mg/wk ur gains wil b better and u will have a higher chance of keeping them wit good PCT, kickstart wit some dbols at 30mg,

u can do it.....u got it in u......b strong.....JOIN THE DARKSIDE

Thread Information