Badam967 is offline New Member

Question Dianabol vs. Andriol

Hey AR members,
    To all AR members here, I wanted to say hi, This is my first thread!
    So, back to the quetion. Comparisson between D-bol and Andriol from steroid .com shows that both rate 4, for strength, and weight gain, but keeping the gains, d-bol, has a low 1, unlike andriol which has 4. I have researched from many other sites, and some say andriol is a weak steroid for strenght and weight gain. Andriol is a much saffer steroid, thats why I am considering switching to it, from d-bol. Does anyone have any advise for me?

The scale
    ***** High
    * Low

Thanks a bunch.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Andriol is garbage and you wont gain much from it... it gives good pumps but thats the only thing I noticed and I had some pretty high doses of it... Don't waste your time, get some d-bol or my my favourite, drol.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What does the whole cycle look like? and andriol (even at high doses its like a prohormone)

Iowa is offline Banned
    andriol 's cost to benefit ratio isnt worth it IMO

pasak128 is offline New Member
    My grandpa is on it and loves it. But he's 76 years old.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    dbol is more popular and more prefered than andriol is, the cost benefit ratio is better like iowa said also, run wit a proper test cycle the gains from dbol can be mostly maintained

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    D-bol is the best!

Question

Thanks everyone,

I am currently using a 4 week cycle with d-bol, 2 pills, 1 hour prior to workout, and 2 pills after workout. Does this sounds like a good cycle?
    I am getting great gains from d-bol, and want to keep gains. How would i do this? Is a rest period off of d-bol neccesarry?

thanks again.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    dbol only is a horrible cycle. Dbol is used to kickstart a cycle with test. You should be running 500mg test per week for 10 weeks with the dbol for wks 1-4. You probably wont keep much if anything from dbol alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Badam967
    Thanks everyone,

I am currently using a 4 week cycle with d-bol, 2 pills, 1 hour prior to workout, and 2 pills after workout. Does this sounds like a good cycle?
    I am getting great gains from d-bol, and want to keep gains. How would i do this? Is a rest period off of d-bol neccesarry?

thanks again.

So, I should use test for 10 weeks while using d-bold for only 4? WHen done with 10 week cycle, what should I do then? Sorry for sounding dumb, I am totally new to the Anabolic world.

Thanks

gggggrrrrr!!!!! dbol only cycles DONT work! do some mroe research!!!!!!!!

So, I should use Test for 10 weeks while using d-bold for only 4 to jump start? WHen done with 10 week cycle of test , what should I do then? Sorry for sounding dumb, I am totally new to the Anabolic world.

Thanks

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    So, I should use test for 10 weeks while using d-bold for only 4? WHen done with 10 week cycle, what should I do then? Sorry for sounding dumb, I am totally new to the Anabolic world.

Thanks
    How old are you and what are your stats?

I dont think I can make it any easier for you than this
    http://steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Question

I am 20 years old, and weigh in at 158 pounds. I am 5'10. I have been using d-bol for only 4 days, and have gotten a lot bigger. well, noticable to my eyes I am looking to run a good cycle mostly one that wil be able to keep gains. Why dont we scratch everything i said earlier, and someone help me with a new cycle? I work out for 2 hours a day 5 days a week, and 30 min before i go to sleep. Also, when done with cycles, how long of a break would i take, and should i continue hard workout?

WOW, billy ba, thats all i needed to know. Thanks a million, i will keep you guys posted, and will add some before and after pics.

Hey the clomid cylce, is a break cylce right? and when done with that three week cycle of clomid, i start up with the novice cycle II? WHat would happen if i stayed to the novice cycle I?

TestMe is offline New Member
    Just like to point out that from everything I've read, Andriol 50 is the most powerful oral steroid on the market, but is also the most toxic (Much more so than dbol ). Personally I've decided to stay away from it because of the fact that I'm going into my first cycle and taking one of the most toxic steroids does not seem like a smart way for me to start. From what I've been hearing around here though, your best starting cycle should be Test Enanthate EW for 10 weeks and 30-40mg dbol ED for the first 4 weeks. Use clomid during and post-cycle to help return your body's testosterone production to normal. Use of HCG a neer the end of the cycle can help increase the effectiveness of the clomid and return you to normal quicker. Personally I'll also be using clenbuterol post-cycle to block the cortisone receptors (Which will keep me from loseing that hard earned strenght and muscle mass). There's info about clen in the educational section of this forum, and how to use it Post Cycle.

How much test should i use a day, for a 10 week period? To complete this novice cycle, how much money do you think im looking at, I am slightly considering going back to a regular hard workout, if too costly

the dosages are on the page. I would go with 500mg per week of cyp or enanthate . The clomid is used to jumpstart your natural test production because it shuts down while on a cycle. A good general rule of thumb is time on=time off. So if you do a 10 weeker, finish your clomid then take 10 weeks off before starting another cycle.

But seriously I would reccomend using the SEARCH button, because you will find the answer to any question there.

take 500mg per WEEK 2x 250mg a week, dbol is split up through out the day as its only got a short half-life, u need to search and educate urself more on AS as they can be extremely damaging if done wrong, thers lots of info on this board to help u,

u only weigh 158lb so u need to get ur diet in check, stay away from AS for the time being and get urself some creatine and a weight gainer or good quality whey protein powder and get ur weight up then think about AS

the novice cycle on steroid .com is excellent for u as ur a 1st timer, u can kickstart wit the dbol at 30mg ED weeks 1 - 4 or just take the test e for a 10week peroid at 500mg/wk, there both good 1st time cycles, good luck

10 weeks off? wow will my gains still be there in the end? And does anyone know a rough estimate to how much this will cost me http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TestMe
    Just like to point out that from everything I've read, Andriol 50 is the most powerful oral steroid on the market, but is also the most toxic (Much more so than dbol). Personally I've decided to stay away from it because of the fact that I'm going into my first cycle and taking one of the most toxic steroids does not seem like a smart way for me to start. From what I've been hearing around here though, your best starting cycle should be Test Enanthate EW for 10 weeks and 30-40mg dbol ED for the first 4 weeks. Use clomid during and post-cycle to help return your body's testosterone production to normal. Use of HCG a neer the end of the cycle can help increase the effectiveness of the clomid and return you to normal quicker. Personally I'll also be using clenbuterol post-cycle to block the cortisone receptors (Which will keep me from loseing that hard earned strenght and muscle mass). There's info about clen in the educational section of this forum, and how to use it Post Cycle.
    Testme you are testing me... you just got this advice from your thread, the ones that gave you that advice was from experience. yours was from what you read in one thread. also, andriol is a week b.s. steroid and what you are thinking is anadrol 50. that is what can get people in trouble. this is where the nightmares come from. ask your questions and if you cannot distinguish one steroid from another do not give advice.

Yeah im at 158 pounds, why gain weight? I dont look unhealthy, just lean. Do I need the fat to gain the muscle? Because just 4 days of d-bol has doubled my arms, and chest is pokin out there quit a bit.

Cycle:
    Week 1-4: 30mg Dbol
    Week 1-12: 500mg Test E a week (250x2)
    Week 1-12: Novladex 10mg/day

PCT:
    Week 12-19: Creatine
    Week 15-19: 100mg Clomid/ED (first day is 300mg)
    Week 15-19: Novladex 20mg/day
    Week 15-19: Tribulas
    Week 1-10: 1000mg Milk Thistle (to help liver recover)

thanks mesomorphyl, I knew what he ment, I thought the same thing you did, just didnt say anything.

stop the dbol immediately before u do urself any more damage, iv just posted u the perfect cycle for 1st timer like urself, i wud stronlgy recomend u to get ur weight up 1st of all, u will hav better results, also break ur work up to one body part per week and keep ur workouts to 45-60mins no longer, get some creatine and weight gainer, set urself a goal of say 180lbs then hit the AS

Thanks guys, I have the cycle down, I appreciate it. Any idea of the cost for the 12 week cycle?

Thanks guys, I have the cycle down, I appreciate it. Any idea of the cost for the 12 week cycle?
    sorry, i have never bought steroids

50 min. no more, sounds cool, I thought 2 hours was too long, but the d-bol keeps me goin, lol The second day I could barely move, until the d-bol kicked in again and i got stretched out. Im gonna take your advise of gaining weight, first but I can still workout 5 days a week while on weight gainer right?

opps 60 min

Hey thanks to everyone that helped me out, I am gonna drop the cycle until I gain weight, im shooting for 180 pounds. I look forward to hearing from you all again. be back soon.

p.s. responses were very fast and helpful, i really appreciate it
    !

yes u can stil work out 5days

good luck and keep us posted

Aww

didnt take any d-bol today, it would make it my 5th day, my mass goes away about 30 min after my workout. D-bol really did work. But too bad I need to gain some weight before i start my cycle again

gya321 is offline Member
    Dont worry about the price of the gear. You should be able to make some good gains of supplements and proper diet and training. Then if you want to do the stuff use the cycle listed above. Good luck

Thread Information