Thread: Shrunken Balls

McBain is offline Member

Shrunken Balls

OK, I know why the balls shrink on cycle, due to nat test levels shutting down, but just wondering if any damage is incurred during the shrinkage. What exactly happens to the balls to make them shrink (i.e. an explanation that goes into well due to lack of nat test bloodflow to nuts stops so they shrink, I know thats not right but you get the idea of the sort of explaination I am looking for. Thanks

Methuselah is offline Member
    The short answer is that your brain knows that your test levels are high and signals the testicles to stop working for awhile. So they produce minimal amounts of test and shrink down to about 70% size. It's not a blood flw issue or anything. The eventually come back. You jump start this with HCG .

I can posts some medical stuff if I dig it out before someone else comments on it.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    hcg intecepts the brain's signal and goes directly to help the testicals resume its normal size, but it hurts the recovery process because it's not stimulating the brain (hypothalamus) to send this signal, so when hcg is gone you'll be screwed again. use clomid post cycle and hcg in the middle of long cycles.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Well.....lets put it this way. Your nads are like a parts factory( lets call the parts widjets) when you start to import foreign parts you have to layoff workers. Now that you have a smaller workforce, you decide to move into a smaller factory. Now when the import parts begin to dry up, your factory starts to get busy again and you recall all your laidoff workforce. Now you got to move back into a bigger building.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Yep. Dr.Evil, can you dig something out to address his question. I'm at work and don't have the time at the moment.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Ha ha ha I like that explanation...

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by righton
    Well.....lets put it this way. Your nads are like a parts factory( lets call the parts widjets) when you start to import foreign parts you have to layoff workers. Now that you have a smaller workforce, you decide to move into a smaller factory. Now when the import parts begin to dry up, your factory starts to get busy again and you recall all your laidoff workforce. Now you got to move back into a bigger building.
    haha nice analogy. Ok so far most of my question is answered, but in terms of lowering sperm count in the long run, or anything like that, I assume that no damage is done? Don't want to find out 10 years from now I can't have kids

righton is offline Senior Member
    Naw....no damage, as long as your workers are not laid off too long( they become welfare bums and stay that way) they return to work as before.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    Let's not mix sperm production, test production and testicles size.
    Testicles size is almost 100% percent due to the size of seminiferous tubules, so when you stop producing sperm, your tubules become smaller, and your testicles shrink. The Leydig cells that are situated in between the tubules still have the ability to produce testosterone , and do not shrink, they just stop producing it while you're on juice. Once your artificial test levels drop, the hypothalamus gets the signal to produce the GnRh, and that makes the pituitary produce LH which stimulates the Leydig cells to produce testosterone. This LH increase will make the seminiferous tubules grow to their normal caliber, and start producing semen, and that's when your testicles will start growing back to normal size. It really has very little to do with the ability of testicles to produce natural testosterone, this just happens all at the same time approximately.

V

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    nice explanation vanjag

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by vanjag
    Let's not mix sperm production, test production and testicles size.
    Testicles size is almost 100% percent due to the size of seminiferous tubules, so when you stop producing sperm, your tubules become smaller, and your testicles shrink. The Leydig cells that are situated in between the tubules still have the ability to produce testosterone , and do not shrink, they just stop producing it while you're on juice. Once your artificial test levels drop, the hypothalamus gets the signal to produce the GnRh, and that makes the pituitary produce LH which stimulates the Leydig cells to produce testosterone. This LH increase will make the seminiferous tubules grow to their normal caliber, and start producing semen, and that's when your testicles will start growing back to normal size. It really has very little to do with the ability of testicles to produce natural testosterone, this just happens all at the same time approximately.

V
    Thanks this clears up my question.

Thread Information