sol
    sol is offline Associate Member

How much Test is best??

I'm currently in the process of trying to figure out my first cycle. My goal is not get huge right off the bat doing this. It seems there are a lot of people suggesting a Test only cycle for first time users so they can see how their body reacts. That's fine, but I realize there are a lot of people on here who tend to "parrot" what other people say. i.e. "test is the best first cycle" So, my question is whether or not test + pct the best first cycle? And if so, would it be the best cycle if I don't want to get huge right off the bat? Appreciate any help.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    what would you like to see from your cycle???

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Test only is a good choice for your first cycle. Make sure you getting enough protein/vitamins also. There is nothing that is going to make you huge off the bat. With hard work and time anything is possible though. As for how much, it would depend on what kind of test and what size you are now. I would not go more than 500mg a week for your first cycle.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    if u want quality gains, kickstart wit prop 1 - 4 then test e for 10weeks at 500mg/wk

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    Well Im a noob myself but after i researched on this site i posted my first cycle which consisted of 500mg Test E/wk and it seemed that 90% of the people on this board thought that would be the best. I do realize that i am "parroting" what the others told me but that is just b/c i have not yet done a cycle. IMO i am going to listen to the ones who have done it before and the majority seem to think just test is the best way to see how your body handles AAS. This is just what i got from here but Im am not experienced and cant personally recommend any cycle myself.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sol
    I'm currently in the process of trying to figure out my first cycle. My goal is not get huge right off the bat doing this. It seems there are a lot of people suggesting a Test only cycle for first time users so they can see how their body reacts. That's fine, but I realize there are a lot of people on here who tend to "parrot" what other people say. i.e. "test is the best first cycle" So, my question is whether or not test + pct the best first cycle? And if so, would it be the best cycle if I don't want to get huge right off the bat? Appreciate any help.
    If I could go back and do my first cycle all over again I would take 300mg/week of test. Simple reason being is Bask8kase's results from a low dose cycle. 300mg/week is more than 4 times the amount of test your body produces naturally so in theory, there really isnt a reason why it shouldnt work if everything else is in check. JMO

October 2004 Pics of BASK8KACE
    Heres the link. If you go down to the #55 post, there is another link to his before pics.
    Last edited by Iowa; 11-18-2004 at 05:43 PM.

Cycle:
    Week 1-4: 30mg Dbol ED
    Week 1-12: 300-500mg Test E a week (250x2)
    Week 1-12: Novladex 10mg/day

PCT:
    Week 12-19: Creatine
    Week 15-19: 100mg Clomid/ED (first day is 300mg)
    Week 15-19: Novladex 20mg/day
    Week 15-19: Tribulas
    Week 1-10: 1000mg Milk Thistle (to help liver recover)

this is an excellent 1st cycle which was configured earlier in a thread that i helped in, it doesnt inclcude to many substances thus wil not complicate things, ur body has never been subjected to this new synthetic test so a test only cycle is suggested to c how ur body reacts for the 1st time, test only is the safest way to go IMO

sol
    Thanks for the quick responses. Anyways, to answer damiongage, results I'm shooting for are 20 or so lbs in a 10 to 14 week cycle. Also, as far as my stats go, I'm 24, 5ft 7in 163lbs and about 13 BF. And to respond to bigswiftos, I do want quality gains, of course, but I'm not sure I want the additional boost prop would give me, as I'm not looking to make big gains fast.

sol
    Iowa, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, thanks!

just go wit test alone then, follow that cycle i posted and 20lbs is easily possible wit the correct diet,if u dont want that much mass steer clear of the dbol but its excellent at kickstarting a test only cycle

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Dbol is a great kickstarter, but he doesn't want to get that big. So just stick with test.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    if i am getting at what sort of gains you want, of course considering proper nutrition as well as some hard and smart lifting and you want to just gain some lean mass. i would suggest you get on some primobolan and andriol

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    test is the best!

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sgbenz
    if i am getting at what sort of gains you want, of course considering proper nutrition as well as some hard and smart lifting and you want to just gain some lean mass. i would suggest you get on some primobolan and andriol
    i disagree

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I like bigswiftos suggestion, im doing that one and awesome so far!

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i'm a also curently doin that cycle that bigswiftos listed so far i'm on week 5 outta 10 and i'm up about 14 pounds, i'll also 5'7 and when i started i weight 162 now i'm up to 177 so thats not bad, seems to work really well. good luck wit the cycle bro

Stax Master is offline New Member
    Test only take 400-500mgs/week for 8 to 12 weeks. Then use your PCT. Then break, time on=time off if your gonna get back on the cycle.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stax Master
    Test only take 400-500mgs/week for 8 to 12 weeks. Then use your PCT. Then break, time on=time off if your gonna get back on the cycle.
    Hey Bro.. no offense, but you might want to hold off on giving other people advice until you have actually done a few proper cycles with PCT.

How Much Test is Enough?

Dukester is offline New Member
    Would the 400-500mg/week recommendation hold true for someone who is say 50 years old???.. or should an older gent go easier with 200mg/week like they give you at those TRT clinics??

Thread Information