Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

My upcoming cycle

This will be my upcoming cycle that will cover May, June, July, August (The months that I am capable of eating well). No particular goals for this cycle. Just seeing how my body reacts to it. This cycle is not set in stone, I'm open to suggestions (Dr. Evil will have plenty for me! )

Week 1-14 600 eq
    week 9-16 100 ed fina
    week 1-8 1000 enth
    week 9-16 100 ed prop
    week 11-16 100 ed winny (I'm chugging it)

Clomid therapy starts 3 days after last fina, winny, prop shot.
    Arimedex throughout cycle and clomid therapy. Like always I will run clen post cycle.

Still debating on how long to run the fina. This is my fourth cycle of fina (It is becoming an addiction because my body reacts well to it)

What do you thionk about substituting the winny with anavar ?? Kind of getting bored with winny.

I know the eq and enth will take a while to kick in but I'm patient. Don't want to go with dbol the first couple of weeks. Of all the gear I've used i really get bloated from dbol. Never have had any problems with bloat from enth (Last time I ran it at 750).

Give some feedback or flame whichever comes first.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    to answer your question, i'd stay with winny cuz it's cheaper, but if you don't mind the extra price of anavar then it's a great substitution, and you may be able to run it 9-16 alongside your tren .

it's a very long cycle, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to add some hcg in the last 3rd or quater of your cycle. it's not something i'd do, but the cycle looks nice and well planned.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    I've gone 12 weeks before and have some time for another 4 just thought I'd try it. I was thinking about the hcg about the 12 week also. Evil, should I go 5000 i.u. or 10000 i.u.'s? The anavar price won't be a problem (the beauty of other people's medical insurance and doctor!)

in that case load up on the ox! i like it more than winny.

i've always kept my cycle length below 10 wks, so i've never used hcg . so i can't comment on what quantity worked best.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ur cycle looks nice,and and well planned. 5000 ius is good.like evil said load up on the ox., u lucky bastard!

hey, if you're gonna get a script for ox and this is your first time trying it, you're gonna be in for a treat. the prescription ox is by far the strongest i've experienced and rivals halo in strength and hardness, but obviously w/o the side effects. good luck!

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    Mr Fina just wondering who's EQ and test enanthate are u using?

Thread Information