juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

6 month cycle (critique)

week 1-14 test e 250mg 2x a wk.
    week 1-17 eq 200mg 2x a wk.
    week 15-20 prop 70mg ed
    week 15-20 winni 60mg ed
    weeks 10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 clen 60mg,60mg 80mg,80mg,100mg,100mg,120mg,120mg
    week 1-25 nolva 20mg ed
    week 21-24 clomid 100mg ed
    weeks 5,10,15,20 hcg 500iu 500iu 500iu 1500iu

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Why would you ever want to run a cycle that long?

Jackman is offline Banned
    how many cycles have you taken before?

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    dude way to long thats crazy JMO but if ur going to do it good luck and keep us posted

dtr98 is offline Member
    cool dude!! glad to see i'm not the only one!!
    goint to run a 29wk cycle
    ? test e and eq going to be 500mg0wk and 400mg wk?
    i would run the prop at the start to jump start it,
    looks good to me! might have alot of bros telling you it's too long but in the end it's your body and you know how you respond to it.
    good luck with your cycle bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    week 1-14 test e 250mg 2x a wk.
    week 1-17 eq 200mg 2x a wk.
    week 15-20 prop 70mg ed
    week 15-20 winni 60mg ed
    weeks 10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24 clen 60mg,60mg 80mg,80mg,100mg,100mg,120mg,120mg
    week 1-25 nolva 20mg ed
    week 21-24 clomid 100mg ed
    weeks 5,10,15,20 hcg 500iu 500iu 500iu 1500iu

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    i just ran a 22 week fina cycle with no problems. as long as you know what you're doing, I think you'll be fine. Pre and Post cycle blood work is a must IMO to run long cycles like that.

only thing I would change on this cycle is start the prop right away to get your test levels up right away. run 50-75mg ED for 3-4 weeks. i wouldnt worry about the nolva either to start, unless you know you're prone to gyno.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I honestly think this board is extremely conservative. That is by no means a knock either because that is the safe way but I know a number of men that run cycles that long and longer. There is one guy I know who has run gear almost non stop for the past 13yrs and has no complications. Do I advise that no probably not. Something tells me that IronMaster has been running for quite sometime now and he looks better than 99% of this board at the age of 56 (myself included). I think blood work is imperative when running this but dont think its as crazy as some may suggest based upon others I have personally seen.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing I would suggest is using HCG every other week starting at week 6 or so.
    Then Pheenos PCT at the end/

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    I love it when people chime in and think 6 months is CRAZY. I came off a 9 month cycle about 2 months ago and it was great. I did my blood before, during and after and everthing is normal. For long cycles, I recommend more HCG than you currently have listed. Probably 1000iu's where you have 500 listed.

AnabolicAlien Guest

??

?

i don't think it's crazy but from my personal experience, after about 15 weeks i stop seeing gains from most gear... even if i double or triple dosages after that.

hey, if it works for you and you can do it safely then go right ahead!!

A.A.

thanks bros i have done 3 cycles in the past my stats are 5,9' 190lbs 13-14% b/f
    i would use prop for the 4 weeks to jumpstart but i think 1 gram a week of test is too much for me (test 500mg - prop 420mg .70 ed) for those 4 weeks i might run a low dose of dbol maybe 20g ed for the first 4 weeks to jumpstart and i dont think this is a long cycle eq works best when taken for 14 weeks or more test e is for mass and its a low dose for 14 weeks prop and winni to harden up and complete the package and this will also be my last long cycle after this one i will just do short touch up cycles every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    I love it when people chime in and think 6 months is CRAZY. I came off a 9 month cycle about 2 months ago and it was great. I did my blood before, during and after and everthing is normal. For long cycles, I recommend more HCG than you currently have listed. Probably 1000iu's where you have 500 listed.
    hey bro if thats you in the pic u have u look awesome
    i dont want to use too much hcg because too much could cause permanent testicular atrophy

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Let me just say this (and yes, I run long cycles). Just because you come off and think everything is fine, remember, in the long run you can and will run into issues running cycles that long. Not only should you do blood work pre and POST, but it is crucial do do it during. You need to check RBC count which no one really talks about. That is one of the silent killers and frankly scares the shzt out of me. But, I don't think the board is being "to Conservative". I think it's in everyone's best interest to give out the safest advise we can. I lost a friend who ran long cycles and he thought he was in perfect health.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    hey bro if thats you in the pic u have u look awesome
    i dont want to use too much hcg because too much could cause permanent testicular atrophy
    How can HCG cause permanent testicular atrophy? Isn't HCG supposed to do just the opposite to atrophy by stimulating your body to produce natural testosterone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Man
    How can HCG cause permanent testicular atrophy? Isn't HCG supposed to do just the opposite to atrophy by stimulating your body to produce natural testosterone?
    YES IT DOES STIMULATE BUT IF TAKE TOO MUCH IT CAN PERMANENT ATROPHY

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    Juice:

Atrophy well not really; as far as I know the only harm to running too much HCG is that it desensitizes the testicals to luteinizing hormone which signals the testicals to produce test. So it may cause a long-term natural test production problem but as far as size of the testicals are concerned I don't think HCG will permanently cause them to be smaller. IMO I think testicular size has more to due with sperm production than test production.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    Juice:

Atrophy well not really; as far as I know the only harm to running too much HCG is that it desensitizes the testicals to luteinizing hormone which signals the testicals to produce test. So it may cause a long-term natural test production problem but as far as size of the testicals are concerned I don't think HCG will permanently cause them to be smaller. IMO I think testicular size has more to due with sperm production than test production.
    actually it does

gastroman is offline New Member

Exclamation just be carefull

Keep in mind how long your other cycles were and analyze how your own body will respond to the length of the cycle you are considering... please be carefull I have seen a lot in my personal career especially in cycle lengths that long in people who dont check blood levels, or cardiograms, remember your heart is "all muscle" .
    Last edited by gastroman; 11-09-2004 at 08:48 PM.

Gilster is offline Member
    Lots of HCG = Very Large Testicals

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    juice:

i can appreciate your opinion, however how do you know that too much HCG causes permanent atrophy. I want some facts or at least a further explination on how. Personally i never trust anyone with an unsupported point of view. If you don't know then you really shouldn't be giving that advise.
    Last edited by Honest Abe; 11-10-2004 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    juice:

i can appreciate your opinion, however how do you know that too much HCG causes permanent atrophy. I want some facts or at least a further explination on how. Personally i never trust anyone with an unsupported point of view. If you don't know then you really shouldn't be giving that advise.
    Still waiting for Juiceinthehood to respond to this???

Thread Information