sol
    sol is offline Associate Member

Steroid information websites

Anyone know any links to any websites that have good quality info on juice? I don't know why, but I'm having one hell of a hard time locating anything worth while other then what's on this site.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    ever try the search button on google?

mitch428cj is offline Member

Scooby1 is offline Member
    try this:

www.pubmed.com

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    www.steriod.com

common sense?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    You've already found a site with more info than you will ever need... AR!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    AR is the way to go bro.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    You've already found a site with more info than you will ever need... AR!

No sh!t!!!! There is more info here from other people then you could ever want....

sol
    Google? Never heard of it. What's that? Okay, while most of you guys are content finding all of your info in one spot, I'm not. I'm the sort who likes to make sure about things...you know, VERIFY my information instead of going off what everyone else says or what one website says.

t-money is offline Member
    That's because all you will need to know...ever...is here. AR is Top Notch, none better.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member

P Rock is offline Member
    i have to go with what the bro said, although AR is an awsome site, there are other sites that give you a little different info from the ones you see here, people tend to do things different and you should research other sites to see which info makes the most sense.JMO

Unfortunately, on nearly every site (this one included), you have to be pretty bright to seperate the good advice from the bad....

A general good rule is not to listen to anybody who doesn't cite references, or who cut's and pastes tons of other people's work. Generally those people are full of it.

sol
    well said, hook

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Unfortunately, on nearly every site (this one included), you have to be pretty bright to seperate the good advice from the bad....

A general good rule is not to listen to anybody who doesn't cite references, or who cut's and pastes tons of other people's work. Generally those people are full of it.
    everyone knows your a cut and paste fraud

j/k bro your one of the only people i can take the word of here.

Quote Originally Posted by sol
    Okay, while most of you guys are content finding all of your info in one spot, I'm not. I'm the sort who likes to make sure about things...you know, VERIFY my information instead of going off what everyone else says or what one website says.
    All of my Steroid Profiles and Educational threads contain references to the medical journals I got the information from.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    First to all that is giving him crap about asking where good steroid information is. If you knew what he is trying to do, you would know about other sites..

And Hooker Im a Cut&Paste junkie. Please dont think bad of me... LoL No really I will post articles I have found on the internet when someone asks for information. I thought I was being a nice guy, providing information that have took me a good amount of time to find. I save every article that intrests me or post with good information in it. I have anything you could think of saved to my Hard drive. PCt scheduling, ester half lifes, profiles, recipes, ect... Anyways I ussually dont cut these articles up and post as information I know off the top of my head to make my self look better. Does that make me a bad person in your eyes????

I consider it having a good collection of information. And I share..

www.superiormuscle.com has some good articles on their site. What information are you looking for? I might know where something is for you. Or are you just wanting to know of other good sites .

Research
    Research
    Research
    Research

Google only gets you so far!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    And Hooker Im a Cut&Paste junkie. Please dont think bad of me... LoL No really I will post articles I have found on the internet when someone asks for information. I thought I was being a nice guy, providing information that have took me a good amount of time to find. Does that make me a bad person in your eyes????

!!!
    Do you check all of the references and confirm all of the information in the articles you (re)post? If not, then yes, I think you are a bad person. Thats how one bad article becomes 100 bad articles. Everywhere on the 'net people are misinformed...and cutting and pasting unchecked articles and profiles is the cause of this (not to mention writing those pieces of garbage, which is the primary reason).

www.superiormuscle.com has some good articles on their site.
    Well...they have the same cut and pasted articles that are everywhere on the 'net. None of that stuff is really original. Not that that's bad, per se, but it isn't going to help this particular member in his endeavor.

www.cuttingedgemuscle.com has alot of good (Read: Original) information and 2 really good Admins (Nandi and JGUNS)...www.bodybuilding4life.com has a very good Admin and some original stuff as well.

sol
    Shout-outs to hook and Anhydro...I think that should be enuf info to keep me busy for the next day or two.

Well I try to learn as much as I can about what I put in my body. Alot of my advise I give is from personal experiance with my self and my genie pig freinds. I have no medical training so Im not an expert at any of this. Im very sucessfull with my cycles so I get along just fine. Im not a role model nor is anything I say on here sould be taken to heart. The articles I have and share came from places like the Educational forum. Someone like yourself that is some what responsible for the information you provide had to personally move the article to the Educational Forum. I trust you guys!!!!

Guys "like me" would have checked references....

I've never, ever posted anything w/o checking references. In fact, one of my Profiles on BB4L (Tren ) contained some info that was called into question by JuicyR6. He wanted me to send him all of my abstracts/articles as well as proof that I was correct in my reasoning and other information. I did so...then he started asking questions about some of my reasoning, which I explained. After a ton of e-mails back and forth he was satisfied that I was correct.

Did I get mad? NO...I made him a mod at BB4L.

I think you are a smart guy. It seems that you are well informed as well. Im just saying that if I post an article its only to benifit the other guy. I dont do it to make myself look good, I dont know how it would anyways. Im not a writer nor do I work in the medical feild.

I want to learn how to look up medical journals. An Example I myself want to check the references for an article called Testosterone and your heart. It sites 6 studys that was performed in other countrys. According to this article it debunks the idea that steroids enlarge your heart and rasie bad while lowering good cholesterol. In these studys supposedly they found that these symptoms where consistant with Trained natural and enhanced athletes.

If you would take the time to teach how to look up refernences/studys/medical journals. It would be much appreciated and im sure it could benifit multiple people on this board.

Thread Information