00stang is offline New Member

sores after injecting. please help

undefinedi just injected 1cc of winny into my arm friday and today after the gym i have 3 sores that look just like reg blisters that poped and there is raw skin. they hurt pretty bad when you touch them bare or in the shower. i am really safe with proper tech when injecting what can this be from?

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    I have no idea...Other than it sounds like a severe injection site reaction to the shot you took.Three blisters you say? Is there any swelling to speak of? Other than the blisters is the site inflamed?

two are right next to the injection spot and one is about 2 inches away. the sores do have some slight oozing. one is like raw and the others two looks like 2 blisters that have poped but the top layer of skin is there. the site is sore but not inflamed at all.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    it doesn't sound infected.. I'd say it's more some kind of skin reaction then.. I'd get some cortizone cream and start using that on the area...

Monitor the injection site for any kind of inflamation..redness or fevor..

it's weird, but the body has odd reactions to things sometimes.. could have been something on the needle.. could have been something on the antibacterial that used to sanatize the area.. or it could be winstrol itself..

Who knows??? Just be sure to keep an eye on it..

thanks i'm going to keep an eye on it. just seemed really weird to me. i leaving for work but anybody can put there 2 cents in while im gone. thanks

Thread Information