unclej is offline Junior Member

Best gear in Mexico......

Hey Guys...

This is a much debated topic but what does everybody think about the best gear in mexico? I'm going there and would like some input..I hear good and bad about QV, Denkall and SYD. So what 's the best gear in Mexico ??

Thanks guys...

Scooby1 is offline Member
    post what you have heard about QV, as well as Denkall please

Yonzee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclej
    Hey Guys...

This is a much debated topic but what does everybody think about the best gear in mexico? I'm going there and would like some input..I hear good and bad about QV, Denkall and SYD. So what 's the best gear in Mexico ??

Thanks guys...
    i just went to rocky point and got some animal power anavar , my buddy said it was good stuff, i dont know. its my first time. but pm me if you wanna know where i got it, it was pretty cheap.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Lol.. if you know there is much debate why are you asking? You're just going to get more of it in this thread..

I don't have a problem with QV or Denkall (Denkall may be better because it's actually manufactured in Australia and they have stricter guidelines than Mexico). Honestly, it's probably half a dozen in one hand and six in the other.

BTW, I hope you know what you're doing when it comes to smuggling back AAS, and I hope you know how to avoid buying fakes..because EVERY pharmacy down there is full of them..And I hope you know how to avoid getting the shake down from the local federalies also (Oh yes, the pharmacies down there work with the Federalies to rob you blind).. I hope you know how to get through all of that..because if not, you're looking to get yourself into one hell of a huge mess...

bla bla bla bla. (needed space)
    Last edited by scooby122884; 11-18-2004 at 10:18 PM.

pheezer- sounds liek you been there before eh?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonzee
    i just went to rocky point and got some animal power anavar, my buddy said it was good stuff, i dont know. its my first time. but pm me if you wanna know where i got it, it was pretty cheap.
    why dont you hijack the thread a little more

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    Yonzee!!!!

dude edit that or DELETE it !! Do you think we are the only once reading this. I am sure its too late, but man do not answer any PMs!!! unless you like getting sources busted.

*just a thought.
    bro i think hes talking about mexico and the feds already know we go there

Yonzee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    bro i think hes talking about mexico and the feds already know we go there

yeah feds new info guys buy steroids in mexico...haha. but just in case im really an alien and i dont know anything, where am i and who are you?

marka is offline Associate Member
    What is a good test ent brand available in Mex? Is it animal or human stuff?(that way I know what pharmacy to do to)

Rocky Point?? This is why I posted that above- is Rocky point in mexico??

little confused

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    What is a good test ent brand available in Mex? Is it animal or human stuff?(that way I know what pharmacy to do to)

If you are asking these questions you obviously are not ready to go to mexico to purchase anabolics...

expand on your opinion a little more pheezer. Why don't you think I am ready.
    yo se epanol y puedo compara los anabolics.

I am actually in Mexico right this moment. Trust me, I know my way around. But have only done one cycle dbol (reforvit) + Dec(QV300)....in an effort to try something less aggravating for my hairloss I was recommended here in this forum to try Test Ent + Dbol + Finasteride to be better for my hair. I am not familiar with Test Ent....can you give me some brands so I can go pick them up? WOuld really appreciate. Thanks

Lol...

You're only going to be able to get Vet gear in Mexico.. almost any and all human grade gear is fake... Try going with some general test likey QV 200 CYP or QV 250 Enanthate . I will not tell you how to smuggle back anything...as doing so outside of mexico would be illegal. If you're going to use Steroids without a prescription, you should do so in a country in which they are legal. I just assume that most people are in a country where steroids are legal whenever I give any kind of advice.. I will not get into the specifics of smuggling anything..

Take care,

Phreezer

Did you not like QV? if not try Denkall- what city arre you in? I am going to Morelia in a few wks. It would be cool to see where you are at-

Thank you Sir!!!

Thats all I needed to know. Off the way I go to the vet store to buy some QV stuff for my pet rhinocerous

Thank you Sir!!!

Thats all I needed to know. Off the way I go to the vet store to buy some QV stuff for my pet rhinocerous

Thank you Sir!!!

sorry, computer glitch

marka what city you in?

Im in

Im in Tijuana

cool, thats a fair ways from Morelia.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hey I don't know what that speel about mexico was... although it is partially true... it is exagerated. I have been down a few times and no trouble yet. Don't go to the touristy part of TJ to start with... Go down further... Be quick! know what you want and get it... get out of there quickly.... hide it ASAP... if you get pulled over on the way back to the border do you really want to have it out??? Find a place that is really hard to get to... where they have to take something apart or break it.... NOT DOOR PANELS.... don't go with all guys.... try to take some girls... buy a few touristy things... try not to be nervous.. just relax and imagine you aren't doing anything... its all pretty simple... there are risks.... but they can be minimized with some common sense... o and QV is fine... sure SYD is Australian brand but a friend of mine bought some of their primo...and it had nothing in it.... just solution. I buy QV and it works for me.... if you buy QV make sure that it has the super thick plastic wrapping... a real hologram... check expiration dates. anyways... hope this helps someone cuz it's about all I know.

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i use qv gear to it seem to be workin fairly well for me, on the box there should be a hologram, and ther should be another one on the bottle

Thanks for the tips. You guys are great!
    So QV 200 CYP or QV 250 Enanthatate correct? Whats the differance between these?

peump is offline Senior Member
    QV lot #s are printed with a dot matrix printer as opposed to the regular print on the box.

So what everyone is saying is QV is the best gear in Mexico....

What about SYD Group ??Anyone like there gear??

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    I've done 4 cycles and used only QV gear. I've had good results. when you get back, check the qv website and check the lot number to see exact dosages. the bottles might be a little underdosed, but at least its real. Carefully inspect the hologram. the QV logo is very slightly

check this link out for more information on finding qv fakes
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=49822

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    I've done 4 cycles and used only QV gear. I've had good results. when you get back, check the qv website and check the lot number to see exact dosages. the bottles might be a little underdosed, but at least its real. Carefully inspect the hologram. the QV logo is very slightly

check this link out for more information on finding qv fakes
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=49822
    hey bro, ive been trying to find the qv site, could you post it please? thanks man

doingitright is offline New Member
    QV with out a doubt!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    stay away from SYD IMO..

needle is offline Senior Member
    Just got back and there saying that Pet Pharma might be the up and comer for there price. DenKall and QV are also good! God I love Tj the prices were crazy!!!!!!

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    MOst peeps think gear is still legal in Mexico. Technically they just recently (last six months i believe) changed the law making gear illegal to possess. But we all know it's not enforced.

thanks cajun for the info, i honestly had no idea whatsoever about the info you just posted. i know it may not be a big deal even if i were to possess it and get caught in mexico, but it still give you a heads up on how careful you should be even when your there. I recently heard something about the feds working with local pharmacies and vet pharmas to help bring down ppl purchasing illegal narcotics and AAS? I just want to no if you may know something about it?

needle is offline Senior Member
    MOst peeps think gear is still legal in Mexico. Technically they just recently (last six months i believe) changed the law making gear illegal to possess. But we all know it's not enforced.
    LOL guys its funny this came up! I just got back with my largest buy last night! Yes its still legal in mexico for them to sell juice. Actually i talked to mex- hook up about it. The mex- police chief of TJ makes it tougher for the little pharmices cause they either dont pay taxes, or they hide it with cash money, or they just wont. SO the paticular guy that i go to pays a large amount of so called taxs, and he also pays a little to police chief! My hook up has a liscense to sell 100% legal for his customers to buy as long as you have a a raseat (sp). If i was to get caught caring the juice buy a federally i was told simply to take down his car number come back to the place of business and report him, they would in turn call the CHIEF and the cops would be in trouble for f-ing with his business.
    The other part was the under cover fed thing yes theres feds working under cover! I actually ran into one that walked into the paharmcy while we were buying. He walked in and says i gheard the pet pharma bold is the best stuff around. The seller just looked at him and ingnored him , he also was very clean cut white guy, not big at all. We new then that we were going to have some trouble. SO we left the store in our friends taxi and he dropped us off buy a costco off of the main street revaloutions. We jumped in our car and soon enough a white women a brand knew jeta pulls up behind us and starts talking into a walky talky! I was like wtf , stays just long enough to, actually watch here spell out our lis- plate. O well, so we drove the border and the border patrol asks us imediatly did we bring anyhthing back. WALKS back around to the car looks at our lic plate and and asks us again. WE SAY NO we just came to party! He sends us straight over to the 2nd check point where they start searching the whole car. I knew they wouldnt find our stuff because its hiden to well. BUt this guy that was searching new we had something and he knew we were all juiced up but just couldnt find it. lol
    O well hoped I helped you guys!
    Dont ask me where i went or who my hook up is, this was 100% made up story! I dont deal with AAS at all!
    THANKS

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    Lol.. if you know there is much debate why are you asking? You're just going to get more of it in this thread..

I don't have a problem with QV or Denkall (Denkall may be better because it's actually manufactured in Australia and they have stricter guidelines than Mexico). Honestly, it's probably half a dozen in one hand and six in the other.

BTW, I hope you know what you're doing when it comes to smuggling back AAS, and I hope you know how to avoid buying fakes..because EVERY pharmacy down there is full of them..And I hope you know how to avoid getting the shake down from the local federalies also (Oh yes, the pharmacies down there work with the Federalies to rob you blind).. I hope you know how to get through all of that..because if not, you're looking to get yourself into one hell of a huge mess...
    I couldn't have said better myself. Be prepared.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    QV or Denkall are gonna be a sure thing

Thread Information