Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: deca dick

  1. #1
    hobzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17

    deca dick

    guys a friend of mine is going to use durabolin on its own because he cant get any test or other suitable aas he is going to do 600 mgs per week i told him he might run into problems with deca dick.i no deca durabolin and durabolin differ but would they cause the same problem on their own?

  2. #2
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    dont just start a cycle cause you cant get somthing at the moment.

  3. #3
    phreezer's Avatar
    phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    346
    How do deca and Durabolin differ? Care to explain that one to me?

    Listen, your friend doesn't really know what he's doing by doing a deca only cycle. He obviously needs to do some more research. Deca will shut you down harder than a runway model at a fashion show. You need to use a form of synthetic testosterone because after about three or four weeks your body will not be producing any of it's own. There is more than just deca dick to worry about here. IMO it's a waste of time to just do a deca only cycle. It's not worth the trouble and your selling the cycle way short of what it should be.

    And besides, why do a cycle if he doesn't have the necesary gear? Does he have any Anti-e's on hand? Does he know anything about post cycle recovery? It sounds like he's an impatient person, which leads me to believe that he's probably not ready to do a cycle.. I bet he is way under his natural genetic potential and he's wanting to use his little bottle of deca to bypass what he thinks is months and months of training (sorry, doesn't work that way)

    What is his history with AAS?
    What is his age?
    what are his stats?
    What are his goals?

  4. #4
    hobzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    dont just start a cycle cause you cant get somthing at the moment.
    I agree but do you know the answer to my question

  5. #5
    hobzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    How do deca and Durabolin differ? Care to explain that one to me?

    Listen, your friend doesn't really know what he's doing by doing a deca only cycle. He obviously needs to do some more research. Deca will shut you down harder than a runway model at a fashion show. You need to use a form of synthetic testosterone because after about three or four weeks your body will not be producing any of it's own. There is more than just deca dick to worry about here. IMO it's a waste of time to just do a deca only cycle. It's not worth the trouble and your selling the cycle way short of what it should be.

    And besides, why do a cycle if he doesn't have the necesary gear? Does he have any Anti-e's on hand? Does he know anything about post cycle recovery? It sounds like he's an impatient person, which leads me to believe that he's probably not ready to do a cycle.. I bet he is way under his natural genetic potential and he's wanting to use his little bottle of deca to bypass what he thinks is months and months of training (sorry, doesn't work that way)

    What is his history with AAS?
    What is his age?
    what are his stats?
    What are his goals?
    phreezer thanks for your reply i guess i got it wrong about deca durabolin and durabolin being different i guess the only difference is one is short and one is long acting i would have been confident with my thoughts that durabolin on its own will shut you down big time.and yes you are right he is impatient and should wait till he has all the gear to do a cycle worth doing. he is 5`11 2381bs@ 12% bf so you can see he isnt looking to shortcut hard training just impatient. thanks again for not just browsing but helping out.

  6. #6
    meat is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nv
    Posts
    259
    i have a friend who insists on using deca only off and on at low doses all year and he swears that its doing something for him yet he hasnt changed in weight or appearance that i can tell.i dont understand why someone would only do a cycle half azzed to me its like putting a high performance cam in a completely stock motor and expect to be fast. you need a complete package if you want the best performance out of anything you do ,just MO. OH yea,USE TEST!!!

  7. #7
    BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    NORTH CAROLINA
    Posts
    247
    No test=no cycle for me on any cycle.That's just my 2 cents though bro.

  8. #8
    GetinBig's Avatar
    GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    No test=no cycle for me on any cycle.That's just my 2 cents though bro.

    I agree. MUST HAVE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS BEST (man that was lame.)

  9. #9
    XxElitexX's Avatar
    XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    DECA shuts me down HARD. I had to stop my cycle...i ran it by itself for the same reason...not worth it. I think my high BP was due to lack of test. My GF was over last night...I am definitely SHUT DOWN. Good luck.

  10. #10
    Dimes's Avatar
    Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,136
    Well if you can find the test find it for him.... I think the friend is you, lol, but anyways, that is a badddd cycle... like all the guys said, test is best.

  11. #11
    fitnessNY's Avatar
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,929
    Wow 600mg of deca with no test -- yeah his dick will turn into a noodle.

  12. #12
    littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    183
    Are your sure its really your 'Friend' ? Lay off the juice until you get what you want, plain and simple. I know from experience your penis wont function unless u got some test runnin

  13. #13
    profbiv's Avatar
    profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    No test=no cycle for me on any cycle.That's just my 2 cents though bro.
    The quote above is more like a dollars worth!!!

    I started with a tren only cycle will never do anything that stupid again I my life.

    I agree No test no Cycle.

    Well ok
    Maybe let’s look at it this way. “Tell your friend”. Just when he will start to see gains that’s about all that will occur as balls will hibernate for the winter and the next girl he’s with better be a good friend that won’t laugh her ass off when Mr happy becomes Mr. sleepy for a few weeks.

    To your friend
    Have all gear on hand before starting (not coming in the mail/ brewing ect)
    Have pct gear on hand and Nova and dex on hand


    Peace bro…



    My self currently between cycles
    Now
    Slin 25 iu, creatine, l-arginine, l-glutamine
    Last edited by profbiv; 11-19-2004 at 11:56 AM.

  14. #14
    RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    191
    dude wait till you can get test, deca by itself is playing with fire, wait till you got some gloves

  15. #15
    imann is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    upinyourgirl
    Posts
    503
    Just b/c you don't have a certain juice or not enough money or can't find test, etc.------does not mean that you should even think about starting a cycle........sounds like this "friend" needs to do a whole lot more research........hope you figure it out

  16. #16
    RussianVodka's Avatar
    RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Russian liquer plant
    Posts
    1,483
    You should have ALL your stuff in place before your cycle. You must have enough money for goor diet, time for training and rest

  17. #17
    RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    191
    agreed because if you dont have all the stuff in place you cant get the good results out of it. its like having a pb and j without the jelly...or the milk but no cookie

  18. #18
    hobzee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    17
    thanks everyone for the help i will get my mate to come round and read these replies for himself i guess with this info hopefully he will wait till he has some test.Little guns & Dimes even though you believe this is for me you still gave your valued comments thankyou.myself i am in my last week of cycle deca test & var and will be having a year off the gear, so yes this was for my friend. wicked response guys thanks again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •