Thread: new cycle

Yonzee is offline New Member

new cycle

started anavar and winny on monday, any idea when i can expect to see and feel some results, its my first cycle, i know you guys think i should run test but not going to, have my reasons, but let me know about my question please. also i tried posting this a few times and didnt go through so if it comes up dont think im a dipsh#t

Quote Originally Posted by Yonzee
    started anavar and winny on monday, any idea when i can expect to see and feel some results, its my first cycle, i know you guys think i should run test but not going to, have my reasons, but let me know about my question please. also i tried posting this a few times and didnt go through so if it comes up dont think im a dipsh#t

bump

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    state your reasons and maybe you'll get some replies

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    state your reasons and maybe you'll get some replies
    my reasons for what, posting, im trying to see if anyone knows when you can feel a cycle coming on when you start.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Why winstrol ? Ugghhh... I hate winstrol and IMO it is responsable for more injuries than any other two AAS combined. Stanazol actually causes cellular necrosis in ligaments and tendons. It is a good muslce hardner and it is good for strength, but it actually causes lots of problems. Look at the professional wrestler scott steiner. This guy used to love winstrol, and he had MAJOR injury problems.. Too many muscle tears to count.. he's just one example of what winstrol can do..

Anavar ??? If you're not bridging and you're not female there isn't much reason to take anavar.. I understand that you are probably doing an ORal only cycle? and that was your reasoning behind those drugs? Mostly because you are afraid of needles?

Well, if you wanted to set up a better oral only cycle, you should have replaced the winstrol with Dbol (Dont take dbol and winstrol together as they are both 17-alkyloted steroids and as such are very hepatoxic).

Maybe you should just focus more on your training and not use anabolics untill you actually become ready for them.. BTW, you did not research this thing well enough before starting your cycle.. You should know everything about a drug BEFORE you decide to take it..instead of after you start...

reasons for no test..... dont expect to gain much on your all oral cycle

reasons for no test..... dont expect to gain much on your all oral cycle
    taking winstol depot, and anavar because i heard it was good for baseball, also alot of my friends on the team have done winny and had no joint problems and are throwing harder, no test because i am not looking to gain any weight. Just lean out and move weight around. Im 240 now i would like to stay 240 but lose about 10 in fat and put on about 10 in muscle. All the research i did led me here and im doing clen after cycle to help.

lol...wow bro...."anavar because i heard it was good for baseball"....you still in high school??? you want to lose fat and gain only about 10lbs of muscle. You don't need juice to help you. waste of money if you ask me, considering anavar isnt cheap. you can do this naturally w/ creatine, a solid diet, and training. don't take the easy way out by taking steroids . you obviously havent researched on taking steroids in the first place

lol...wow bro...."anavar because i heard it was good for baseball"....you still in high school??? you want to lose fat and gain only about 10lbs of muscle. You don't need juice to help you. waste of money if you ask me, considering anavar isnt cheap. you can do this naturally w/ creatine, a solid diet, and training. don't take the easy way out by taking steroids. you obviously havent researched on taking steroids in the first place
    actually i have, been playing pro ball for 6 years, around it all the time we just use it for different reasons then Body Building, if people would just spend time reading and answering questions rather than trying to make others feel stupid these forums would be a bigger help. I have a good diet, and excercise routine, these things have worked for my peers and when we are talking about making 2000 dollars a month or getting called up and making 300 thousand a month min, we do what we can. so forget this thread since i cant get anyone to answer the question they are more concerned about telling me what i should have done.

lol...wow bro...."anavar because i heard it was good for baseball"....you still in high school??? you want to lose fat and gain only about 10lbs of muscle. You don't need juice to help you. waste of money if you ask me, considering anavar isnt cheap. you can do this naturally w/ creatine, a solid diet, and training. don't take the easy way out by taking steroids. you obviously havent researched on taking steroids in the first place
    by the way anavar is a good steroid for pitchers in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonzee
    actually i have, been playing pro ball for 6 years, around it all the time we just use it for different reasons then Body Building, if people would just spend time reading and answering questions rather than trying to make others feel stupid these forums would be a bigger help. I have a good diet, and excercise routine, these things have worked for my peers and when we are talking about making 2000 dollars a month or getting called up and making 300 thousand a month min, we do what we can. so forget this thread since i cant get anyone to answer the question they are more concerned about telling me what i should have done.

take it easy man.....we just want whats best for you, and 99% of the people that ask for critiques on cycles are taking them for bodybuilding purposes. im not trying to be an ass or anything, and you dont have to come back w/ some smart comments yourself. i still think juice in unnecessary, but you're obviously taking it so i don't know what to say. hopefully someone else will reply to this thread and give you more info that i can.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Hmm.. So I just need to read and answer your questions huh?? And I should give freely to someone with an attitude because I'm getting paid? Listen kid, I don't get paid to answer questions.. I share what knowledge I have because I like helping people in areas that I am knowledgable.. To help people not have to go through the same crap I went through... That's why.. I don't do it at the beckon call of anyone. If I help I help, If I ask question when helping that's part of it... if you don't like my questions..that's fine..don't answer, you don't have to take my advice..and on the flip side of that...I don't have to give it .. If what you say is true, and you are in fact a pro baseball player, then I'm sure you have the money to hire a personal trainer with this kind of knowledge, and aren't in need of any advice I can give.

This thread just got too deep (puts boots on) and too obnoxious for me...I'm out of this one.

Take care,

Phreezer
    Last edited by phreezer; 11-18-2004 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    Hmm.. So I just need to read and answer your questions huh?? A pro baseball player huh? hmmm... shouldn't you have the money to hire a personal trainer with this kind of knowledge then?

Lol.. This thing just got too deep (puts boots on) and too obnoxious for me...I'm out of this one.

Take care,

Phreezer
    lol minor leagues, you do your research about salaries now buddy.

take it easy man.....we just want whats best for you, and 99% of the people that ask for critiques on cycles are taking them for bodybuilding purposes. im not trying to be an ass or anything, and you dont have to come back w/ some smart comments yourself. i still think juice in unnecessary, but you're obviously taking it so i don't know what to say. hopefully someone else will reply to this thread and give you more info that i can.

Thanks for your sincere reply man, i appreciate it, my whole question was when do they start kickin in so you can feel and see effects of your cycle

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    First I dont think you should be so rude... pheezer gave you some good advice and all of us here are just trying to help, anyway, I would tell you that you should start to feel and see some results 5-10 days into the cycle, good luck.

Thread Information