Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Pl, It really will be more interesting to trainers or people who have supplement users around them. Website owners (fitness/bodybuilding related), trainers, etc...

thanks for the clarification

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    PM me on this I am interested. Thanks

system admin is offline Owner

statuZ is offline Banned
    yah can i get a pm if there is any more money, i typed in pvc supplements in google and nothing came up with it on the first page, and how are you suppose to funnel traffic to a website like this, isnt it hard to get that many customers that 15% would add, yo would think by the end of the month you would have maybe 50 purchases especially with some of the weird domains these have, but im not dissing you or anyhting im just wandering and im not calling it a scam! just wandering! thanks and pm me if you have any more info sys admin

It can take several weeks or months to get listed after being submitted. We created those websites last thrusday.

bc

mass junkie is offline banned
    It can take several weeks or months to get listed after being submitted. We created those websites last thrusday.

bc
    Yep, especially with Google..they love to take their sweet time with updating

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    This sounds interesting, can you email me with more information..Thanks
    [email protected]

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm very interested but have a few questions first...

How long does this 750 pricetag stand for? Can i contact you in january and say i want to start this business partnership?
    also...how long is this offer good for...i mean, 750 might not be much money to put up front if you have a secure personal training business and want to make some extra money over time, but you have to sell a good amount of products to make money. how long do you plan on hosting the website you build for us? are we going to get hit with a 250 charge next year because "programming and hosting fees went up" or "we had to change servers" or anything else. How long do you plan on hosting the site and running the business?
    Also, is there some kind of contract you sign online or on paper that we can keep for our records if we do plan on going through with this. I dont want to put down 750 and wind up having a website with that gets shut down in 7 months due to problems with the parent company.

moush is offline Senior Member
    I want to do this sooo badly once I am certified...hopefully i will start building a client base this winter break and possibly start this website up! I want to do it now but system admin you say it really wont benefit ppl who are not trainer or do not have fitness professionals, etc around them, so i guess im out till dec/jan or maybe even the summer.

There is no rush. This is not a scam, but rather a partnership that bennifits both parties. If you dont have a client base, then it will be hard to grow your business. The longer you have a supplement website, the more customers you will accumulate. With any business, it takes time, but with a good client base, you will see results quickly.

Bc

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    hmm... sounds interesting.... and I don't know what SD11 was talking about buying stuff online... that is the only place I buy my stuff anymore.... it's way cheaper and more convenient. although I don't think I could produce enough customers to make it lucrative... but still a good opportunity.... only one thing I wanted to say about banning SD11... the guy was rude... but I don't think he was doing it for that purpose alone... with all the scams out there now-a-days... it is really hard to put faith into anything... I hope that I hear lots of good stuff about this and in the future be able to consider it... but maybe banning him was a little harsh... you didn't really give him a warning yourself and he only reffered to Hitler meaning he wasn't allowed to have his own opinion... (still tacky) but still... you didn't tell him yourself prior to banning him and I figured you would atleast do that.... anyways... please don't take this wrong i love this site and don't want to get banned... just thought you might consider it...

I do not ban people without reason bro. You can speak your mind without worries as long as it is respectful. This is business. I am offering a "real" opportunity to those who can make this work. It is a simple business plan that has been around for years. He was way out of line with me and completely disrespectful. I dont think any consideration for me was made on his part at all. He is maybe one of 4 people that I have banned EVER. He rubbed me the wrong way from the start of his comments. Trying to take the wind out of a new idea is very demoralizing. NO ONE needs to hear those kinds of things when they are putting forth a good effort to do something with an idea. Constructive critisism is perfectly fine, but re-read his post....

I now feel kindof bad for doing it because I have forgotten about it quickly after it happend. BUT after reading the post...he didnt give two sh!ts about me or my idea.

Bc

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I do not ban people without reason bro. You can speak your mind without worries as long as it is respectful. This is business. I am offering a "real" opportunity to those who can make this work. It is a simple business plan that has been around for years. He was way out of line with me and completely disrespectful. I dont think any consideration for me was made on his part at all. He is maybe one of 4 people that I have banned EVER. He rubbed me the wrong way from the start of his comments. Trying to take the wind out of a new idea is very demoralizing. NO ONE needs to hear those kinds of things when they are putting forth a good effort to do something with an idea. Constructive critisism is perfectly fine, but re-read his post....

I now feel kindof bad for doing it because I have forgotten about it quickly after it happend. BUT after reading the post...he didnt give two sh!ts about me or my idea.

Bc
    feel bad? you own this site...fuq him

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    If you can find somebody that can make a database with all of those products for 100 bucks....I'll personally fund a 1 year cycle of your choice with pct included

Totally disrespectful to the owner of this site... YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!!
    hell no............ my wife does data base with shopping cart..

and i won't let her work for less than $2400 ...

and if you want to meet with her to project plan.. it costs money..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Finally... some smart comments LOL

Database work is very long and tiresome. 10,000 items has driven me plum crazy and I didnt do but half of the work on each. Taken almost 5 years of steady updating.

bc

Odin is offline Member
    Really when you look at private company's they look at a 25% discount but they also take a risk of loosing money also, here all you could loose at most is $750 right? Which is not that big of a gamble, loose a slab of concrete in the rain and you loose thousands. Ok is their any requirments as far as sales? Also how would puting these on E-bay do? If anything the web-site get's flashed around pretty cheap I guess more than anthing a person would need to put their mind to it and come up with idea's. However, if you wanted to get people interested roughly what do you carry and roughly what are the prices you would sell them for? NOT everying maybe just an example? Both your Idea and cyleons idea got flamed hard your's seem less of a risk for you, cyleons is much more of a risk but could make more money for him. I sure you both thought over your credibilty before thinking of it which makes a good ref in itself. People with idea's is what make the world go round, That guy who started the site let'sroll911 is a multi-milliar and a year ago he was nothing but an avarge joe in a small town.

We carry almost 9000 products and more than 550 of the industries top brands. Prices are roughly 50% below retail as well.

We sell everything from supplements to bodybuilding contest products to TAMPONS Hell, we even sell pet gaurd!!! Check it out..

www.buysupplements.com

seanw is offline Banned
    Hey bro, do you guys ship oversea's ?

We do not ship over seas at the moment, but may in the near future. The fraud is very high with over seas orders.

Bc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information