jon jon is offline Junior Member

blood in syringe

when i took my shot taday after i puuled the syringe out of my delt there was a little bit of blood in the syringe that came with it, i asperated and i got my air bubble but when i took the needle out bllod came with it, what do i need to do? how cancerned should i be?

Aboot is offline Banned
    Blood in the syringe or did it simply bleed?

blood

their was blood in the syringe, just a little bit but enough that i could see it? and a little from my arm when i pulled out, i think/hope i just knicked a vein on the way out

Aboot is offline Banned
    Sounds more likely that you just went through a vein and didn't actually inject into it. Doesn't sound like you have to worry.

youknowme is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    Sounds more likely that you just went through a vein and didn't actually inject into it. Doesn't sound like you have to worry.
    I agree and if you inject directly into a vein you'll know it...for sure

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    You have nothing to worry about dude and as long as you aspirate , you will be fine.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I get this a lot and always aspirate , it usually happens I find when the air draws back into the syringe when I take a break from pressing the plunger in. I like to take my time over my shots and sometimes rest there with the pin in for 30seconds at a time to let the oil disappate. In all my shots I have only tasted oil in my mouth once which is a sign that some has got into a vein

thanks for the help i feel much more relieved now, but holy sh8t does my arm hurt

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    one question ,i never really aspirate when i shoot up and i keep seeing the (always aspirate) comment from other bros,can anyone tell one how to do this,put the needle in my glute the once is all the way in aspirate before i put the juice in or after ??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    after the needle is injected pull the plunger back a little to c if blood comes in the needle, if no blood then push in the juice.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    after the needle is injected pull the plunger back a little to c if blood comes in the needle, if no blood then push in the juice.
    thanks bro

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Yep don't worry about the blood, happened to me all the time. I could usually tell when they were going to bleed because it felt like the needle was catching on bits of tissue as I slid it in.

Sometimes you can push a little extra at the end and as you release pressure from the plunger it actually sucks a little blood up the needle.

Have you thought about injecting in your thigh until you get a little more comfortable with the whole process?

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    yah don't worrry bout the blood it happens so me sometimes too, i find it alot easier to shot in the thigh then in my delt, or tri. i like being able to see what i'm doin and have two hand avalible.

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    yea same here i always bleed a little bit just try it some place else dont worry about it

Thread Information