kaorialfred is offline Member

anavar how long till it kick in?

On my 11th day of Oxadrin, got it from my pharmacy so I know its legit. Unlike my Halo cycle, I haven't felt a thing. I am cutting right now and not an significant changes as of yet. I am using 40 mg. What do ya think up the dose? Or wait just a little longer?

Opinions or experinces please?

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    wait it out, altho it should of kicked in by now, maybe your just expecting to much and not noticing the effects

You know I did think about that but I usually test my self by how much I can curl on the straight bar. 5 months ago I could curl 110 easily and strict form. Now just trying to do 100 is sloppy and I can only get out 5 reps (strict form)
    Yeah but I really would like to get the effects before my cycle is up.

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    have you run Anavar before ?

i had the same type of thing the second time i ran Dbol , first time out i was amazed and then second time out really didnt see much, maybe i was just use to seeing it.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I get vascularity within a few days, the strength & size (if any) comes over the course of a few weeks for me - I'd wait a couple more weeks, then up it if you're not seeing any changes. Var can be quite subtle at 40mg ED - It works best for me over a long time (10-14 weeks liver permitting!) (I usually run 50-75mg ED)

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I get vascularity within a few days, the strength & size (if any) comes over the course of a few weeks for me - I'd wait a couple more weeks, then up it if you're not seeing any changes. Var can be quite subtle at 40mg ED - It works best for me over a long time (10-14 weeks liver permitting!) (I usually run 50-75mg ED)

dude what is your ava doing? He's like doing Kung-fu or something.

well I didn't plan on running it for more than 5 weeks. I can aford the 10 14 weeks but how do you protect the liver for that long? That seems awfully long. How is your liver now?

I am still fine tuning the diet, so we will see. I am also using clen for this cutter. I just haven't dropped much weight (2lbs) and the strengh just insn't there. when I first ran halo at low dose I didn't feel jack until like the last few days of the cycle. The second one I upped the dose and I felt and still have hardness from it.
    So I am going to search some boards and here and see if I need to do something or am I missing something.

thanks for the input.

dude what is your ava doing?
    thats how i dance....

That seems awfully long. How is your liver now?

am awaiting my latest tests - will let you know.....
    with var you should be OK for 8 weeks - any longer than that & you should get the 'ol liver checked
    Plenty of Milk thistle (1g ED) & bucket loads of water help keep it fresh too
    Last edited by duckman; 11-19-2004 at 12:15 PM.

Theedge is offline Junior Member
    I"m taking BD var right now 30mg/day on day 19. Starting to notice good results now..getting cut up, strength is going up as well. I was lean to begin with 7%, so my lbm is up about 7lbs I would say. But I'm considering going to 40mg for the remainder of the cycle.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    thats how i dance....

am awaiting my latest tests - will let you know.....
    with var you should be OK for 8 weeks - any longer than that & you should get the 'ol liver checked
    Plenty of Milk thistle (1g ED) & bucket loads of water help keep it fresh too
    The dancing pill

I am calling in a refill now for a 90 day supply. So I will take my var run a little longer at 50mg.

thanks for the input.

Yeah 50mg does the trick for me :-)

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I took it at 40mg ED also and really didnt start noticing anyhing until week 3-4. If i were you, up it to 50-60mg ED. Some people are different but I started getting good results after i did that. For now on, next time i use var, im startin 60mg ED for 8 weeks. **Dont forget Var is alot easier on liver then most if not all orals!!! i would use milk thistle anyway tho!!

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    3- weeks would be ideal.//you wont see the full benefit until at least the 8th week though.

snatcharelli is offline New Member
    BTG Ox, 20mg, much noticeable within one week after taking it in my experience

Quote Originally Posted by snatcharelli

I don't have BTG I have Savient
    Oxandrin.

I had some stenox 2.5 lying around just 1 foil strip. I munched on some yesterday took 10 and within an Hour I could feel the Halo, it was strong. Now I have to see if my scripted Halo has the same effect. Some how I am thinking with me they don't. I know my winstrol was good by 8 day my toes and shoulders , plus wrist were making sounds. Which they never have. So we aren't doing winstrol with this tryout anymore.

thanks for the input bruthas
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 11-22-2004 at 06:50 AM. Reason: mis type

Seems like you may be reliant upon gear too much as the source of progress.

Not good to have as the primary focus, but to each his own.

~SC~

swole cat , I'm trying not to make it a focus but I am still trying to figure out what forms of test affect me and which don't. I am in close contact with my docs and get blood work done bi-monthy just to see if any thing changes. I don't get it when some one has such a great result, and I don't even get close. Yeah the only thing I really am trying to focus on right now is, not indulging in Thanksgiving gluttney.
    The thing is I don't really know what to ask for when I go to the Dr. and they seem to now want to give me obesity drugs or something weird.
    Then I have a doc who deals with athletes and suggest using such and such for this and that. Dude I am clueless I just keep watching my bw and diet and keep hitting the gym. I think I am just a person who has slow progress which is just the way my system works.

M56M is offline New Member

keep me posted on this bro, i am about to start a 30mg/ED BTG anavar cycle/ 8 weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by snatcharelli

Do you think EQ would shut me down alot at 400mg/week for 12 weeks...

M56M

Thread Information