TestMe is offline New Member

Confirming a cycle...

After researching and getting the advice of some members, I've come to the conclusion that the following cycle is where I wanna start.

Frontload Test E @ 1000mg first week
    Test E 500mg EW weeks 2-10
    dbol 40mg ED weeks 1-4
    nolvadex 10mg ED weeks 1-10

PCT of clomid and nolvadex.

After researching a bit more, I've decided not to use HCG at all.

I'm still debating the use of clenbuterol with PCT for its anticatabolic effect (blocking cortisone receptors). I really want to be SURE I keep my gains. Also not sure if I'll frontload, as I'm a bit concerned about pumping 4cc right off the bat (as far as I've seen, Test E comes at 250mg/cc), but it seems quite a bit more effecient.

Basically I'm just asking for some critique on the cycle and some inpute regarding frontloading and clenbuterol. Also helpful would be a proper PCT clenbuterol cycle.

Thanks again, this site's been a huge help so far. On a side note I'll be going natrual for at least another 2 months while I try to find a source. If push comes to shove I'll just take a trip to Mexico, but I'm hoping I don't have to do that. I'd have to buy in bulk to make it worth the trip (long trip, lots of gas), and I'm not about to risk intent to distribute. It really pisses me off what the government has done to anabolics.

"America is free....to do what the government tells them." -no idea who, i forgot

Aboot is offline Banned
    In my opinion, frontloading is unnecessary and will not result in any increased gains (strength, size or otherwise). I'm not sure what led you to believe that it is "more efficient", but most will tell you not to.

Also, as for clen during PCT don't bother. Clomid and nolvadex should be good and allow you to keep the majority of your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    In my opinion, frontloading is unnecessary and will not result in any increased gains (strength, size or otherwise). I'm not sure what led you to believe that it is "more efficient", but most will tell you not to.
    Regular way of taking AS and its natural buildup progression:
    Day 1 – 250mg
    Day 7 – 125mg + 250mg = 375mg
    Day 14 – 187.5 + 250mg = 437.5mg
    Day 21 – 219.2 + 250mg = 469.2mg
    Day 28 - 234.6 + 250mg = 484.6mg
    Day 35 – 242.3 + 250mg = 492.3mg
    Day 42 – 246.1 + 250mg = 496.1mg

Now progression with “Double Dose” front loading:
    Day 1 – 500mg
    Day 7 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 14 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Day 21 – 250mg + 250mg = 500mg
    Etc.

(By the way this is quoted from a post by MIKE_XXL in the educational section entitled "When will my "GEAR" kick in & frontloading explained...NOW READ IT!". Thanks mike that thread really caught my attention and lead me to investigate further.)

This and a few other articles outside of this site have shown me that it is definately more efficient. Higher blood levels throughout the cycle by simply taking advantage of the half-life. As for if it will show me over all better gains, I'm not positive. I do know, however, that it will show faster gains, which definately interests me. My only real concern is the sheer ammount I'd have to inject the first week (1000mg = 4cc of Test E).

Also, as for clen during PCT don't bother. Clomid and nolvadex should be good and allow you to keep the majority of your gains.
    I understand Clomid will help me keep the majority of the gains, but from what I'm reading clomid mearly aids in returning your body's natural testosterone production to normal. Where as clenbuterol will block cortisone resceptors to prevent muscle deterioration (Which is very bad after a cycle as the buildup of cortisone is outragous). I mean, regardless of if my body's testosterone production is normal, there's still a massive build-up of cortisone to deal with. I've also read that ephedrine and cytadren can efficiently block cortisone receptors, but ephedrine's thermogenic properties are too much for me (honestly can't stand the stuff), and cytadren is not only hard to find, but very expensive.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    You dont need to do the frontloading part with test E, while the test e kicks in the dbol will be giving you the gains, good luck!

Aboot is offline Banned
    While I agree that frontloading will raise blood levels quicker, I doubt that it will lead to an increase in net gains once the cycle is complete. Now, as always, people will have differing opinions, and since you are seemingly confident that this is the way that you want to go having conducted your research, go for it. It will definitely not harm you and there is only one way to be sure what effect something will have on you and that is by experimentation.

In the case of clen for PCT purposes, to take advantage of it's cortisone blocking properties, you have to weigh these with it's ability to raise your body's temperature. This would necessitate that you eat more than what you would otherwise need to, to maintain lean body mass (calorie requirments). If this isn't a problem for you than it is a possibilty. But having said that you weren't able to tolerate ephedrine's thermogenic properties, at the very least, I would give clen a test run before you began your cycle and plan to use it for your PCT.

While I agree that frontloading will raise blood levels quicker, I doubt that it will lead to an increase in net gains once the cycle is complete. Now, as always, people will have differing opinions, and since you are seemingly confident that this is the way that you want to go having conducted your research, go for it. It will definitely not harm you and there is only one way to be sure what effect something will have on you and that is by experimentation.

In the case of clen for PCT purposes, to take advantage of it's cortisone blocking properties, you have to weigh these with it's ability to raise your body's temperature. This would necessitate that you eat more than what you would otherwise need to, to maintain lean body mass (calorie requirments). If this isn't a problem for you than it is a possibilty. But having said that you weren't able to tolerate ephedrine's thermogenic properties, at the very least, I would give clen a test run before you began your cycle and plan to use it for your PCT.
    Thanks for the critique, I think I will definately go for the frontloading. I mean at the very worst I'll have the same gains and nothing extra, no big deal. As far as the clen , the need to eat more with a thermogenic (allthough somewhat mild) is kinda what's see-sawing my decision on weather or not to use clen. But then you go to clenbuterol .com and read an exerpt like this:

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Its effects, however, can by all means be compared to those of steroids . Similar to a combination of Winstrol Depot and Oxandrolone, Clenbuterol can cause a solid, highly qualitative muscle growth which goes hand in hand with a significant strength gain. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic /androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg per day For women 80-100 mcg/day are usually sufficient, It is important that the athlete begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. The compound is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of anabolic steroids. For this reason it is also liked by women. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased perspiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pres-sure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product. In the meantime, Clenbuterol is well distributed on the black market and costs between $0.70 and $1.20 per 0.02 mg tab-let

The part I've bolded is a clear indicator as to why I'd like to add this to the PCT. I think you had a good suggestion though, maybe I'll try a test run of it first and see how I react to it. Thanks again for your input.
    Last edited by TestMe; 11-19-2004 at 08:37 AM.

Thread Information