1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

want your experience with test

ok i havent posted in here in quite awhile but this question is bugging me. How many of you ppl started off with 500mg of test for your first cycle and didnt see the massive gains that others have. I felt almost nothing on 500 and bumped up to 750. I know the gear is legit, thats not the problem, but anyone else have the problem of not seeing good gains off of that amount?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is different, but between 500mg and 1000mg of Test I can't see a lot of difference, mainly strength and fat loss increases, not so much size at all.

mass junkie is offline banned
    I saw a big difference between 500 mg and a gram...but little difference from 1 gm to 1.5 gms

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i gained ~15lbs off my first cycle of test cyp 400mg wk for 12wks. thats about an average of what i gain off cycles with the exception of this last run with deca/test/dbol which blew me up like a blimp. my diet and training are always (for the most part/always room for improvement) on point. ive only recently began using higher doses of test at 750 with similar results- along with added sides (more acne on shoulders back, feeling lethargic intermittently) I think that a lot of people either use AS too soon (could have taken better advantage of natural growth) or dramatize their results by saying I gained 35lbs using test for 10wks…blah blah blah.

I started this cycle by using dbol as well and in the first 4 weeks of 500mg of test and 50mg of dbol i was up 20 pounds, however after that i had no weight increase, so i upped cals and the test to 750. I did not see much weight difference either but strength continued to go up. Next cycle, i'm going to bump the dosage up to a gram and see how that effects me.

imann is offline Member
    Yeah, I saw a huge difference from 500 to 750 to 1g, which is where i am at right now.....I did have to up the nolva as well.....I think that much more than a 1000 would give me to bad of sides to make it worth while....i am getting strong as fvck at the 1000 mark.....just my 2 pennies

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    I used 500mg/wk last cycle but it was geared towards cutting...
    I'm doing 750/mg wk test e this time around and loving the hell out of it!

i'm putting together a cycle now thats going to be my biggest (dosage wise) and longest. Gonna do a gram of test and thinkin about running it at least 20 weeks......anyone with experience on the longer cycles of test? Do gains seem to stop as you get that far into it or no?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    There're are a few good posts on here about long cycles.

1badcamaro,

One of the most common causes of not getting good results is diet. Are you truly coutning your calories? Do you know exactly how much protein, carbs and fats you're getting each day?

The reason I ask is that many people guess their calories, but when they write out what they eat for a week, they find they are eating much less than necessary.

500mg of test is way more than enough to cause exceptional growth if your diet, rest and workout intensity are adequate.

If you have not perfected your diet, you should consider doing that before you raise your dose. If you're not eating right, increasing the dose and cycle length won't help you.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    There're are a few good posts on here about long cycles.

1badcamaro,

One of the most common causes of not getting good results is diet. Are you truly coutning your calories? Do you know exactly how much protein, carbs and fats you're getting each day?

The reason I ask is that many people guess their calories, but when they write out what they eat for a week, they find they are eating much less than necessary.

500mg of test is way more than enough to cause exceptional growth if your diet, rest and workout intensity are adequate.

If you have not perfected your diet, you should consider doing that before you raise your dose. If you're not eating right, increasing the dose and cycle length won't help you.

great advice as always!

tugs is offline New Member
    ihave had few cycles on about 800 to 1g--about 6 months ago i bumbed up to 2 gs for about 6,8 weeks and did notice a difference--really blew out,my training and recoevery were there also big time

Thread Information