Exclamation MY LAST CYCLE. Comments needed please

I've got a couple, well actually 3 cycles under my belt and have decided to do my last ultimate cycle, before hanging up my gear history. Please comment on it. I would love to hear suggestions.
    This might sound like a baby cycle to a lot of you, but for me it is the ultimate cycle. My goal is to gain as much quality lean muscle possible with minimal fat & aromatization.

Weeks 1-14
    400mg/week Deca
    300mg/week Equipoise (I know a lot of you will disagree with the deca/EQ combo.) lol
    500mg/week Test Enanthate (Help keep my dick strong)
    230mg/week (aprox) Tren with the Parabolan Ester (Trenbol/Hexabolon)
    Weeks 9-14 Winnie Depot 50mg/day & Clenbuterol

Proviron will be taken everyday throughout the cycle.

For PCT and gyno, high blood pressure(from water retention) I have the following on hand: Nolvadex , Clomid, Proviron, HCG & Lasix (Diuretic), valium (for muscle relaxation/insomnia/more test release), Rohypnol (Sleeping pills for clenbuterol insomnia).

imann is offline Member
    If this is your fourth cycle you could run more test, since you are running deca and EQ together.....I'd say maybe up the test to 750mg/week, and you could up the tren to arround 400 or 500 mg/week............i would just run the tren at the end(last 6 to 8 weeks)deca and tren will give you the same problems, also the tren and winny at the end should "harden" you up..........set your pct spot on and other than the above mentioned your cycle looks decent......good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    If this is your fourth cycle you could run more test, since you are running deca and EQ together.....I'd say maybe up the test to 750mg/week, and you could up the tren to arround 400 or 500 mg/week............i would just run the tren at the end(last 6 to 8 weeks)deca and tren will give you the same problems, also the tren and winny at the end should "harden" you up..........set your pct spot on and other than the above mentioned your cycle looks decent......good luck bro
    Wouldn't the Test add more water retention & fat (from aromatization) though? (Or do you think proviron will be sufficient to keep it to a minimum, coz I'm thinking of upping the test to 1000mg).????

Yep, your right, tren at the end since also being a good cutter would be better the last 8 weeks, but isn't the dosage a bit too high. (It's not tren acetate)????

Thanks a lot bro, I await your reply.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd personally up the eq to 400mg ew, but that's me. 300mg of eq dosen't seem like it would be enough. Also, I'd shoot the test to about 750mg ew as stated by imann. Oh yes, and shoot for about 500mg of tren ew or 150mg eod with the hexa ester.

_ODC

imann is offline Member
    If you are worried about the water retention switch to prop instead of enth. and shoot like 100mg ED.......you could up the EQ a bit if you wanted, but not necessary.....good luck with your 4th run.......oh yeah you want the higher tren dose...especially if you want the "hard" look tren can give you...peace brutha'

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i would consider switching prop for the test e. prop will harden u up and wont give u much water retention if any. id up the eq to 500mg/week. im doina similar cycle of prop,eq,deca and gh and its great so far.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    oh and good luck with this being ur last cycle bro! LOL.... its gon b hard!

Jackman is offline Banned
    last cycle

imann is offline Member
    last cycle..................don't CHEAT yourself...lol

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not healthy to lie to yourself like that bro

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    ohh- yea, for my LAST cycle (is there such a thing?)

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    on a serious note- if you are worried about aromitization and "lean" gains you might want to rethink the deca . a lot of people run eq and deca together, i'm not saying anything about that- but you said you wanted whats called "quality" gains. deca, at least for me- bloats like crazy....
    peace
    zx

Thanks bros, I'le switch the Test E for Prop and increase the EQ dosage by 100mg, and do 500mg of tren /week with the hexa ester.

You were all a lot of help..

Jokes aside...this WILL be my last cycle. :P

Thread Information