Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member

Gyno? Please Helppp

Hey Bros, I think I've got gyno coming on... I'm 2 weeks into my first cycle (Test E at 500mg/wk and Dbol at 30mg/day) I started with running nolva at 10mg/day and have bumped it to 80 the last 2 days. My nips are sore to the touch and look puffy and erect. Take a look and let me know if i should just give up on juicing....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno?  Please Helppp-picture-089.jpg   Gyno?  Please Helppp-picture-090.jpg  

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u guys.... ive been trelling him he is over reacting. anyone else back me on this just so he will shut up and quit buggin me about it? (just fukking with ya mikey)

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My nips always get a little sensitive...if it's unbearable, run the nolva @ 80md/ed till symptoms subside, then drop to 20mg/ed....but I believe you're fine..At 2 weeks into the cycle running enan I doubt you've got gyno..my .02....

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think u gettin gyno. As far as Iam aware, that wouldnt happen till after you completed ur cycle cos thats when ur natural test levels r gonna be at their lowest....hence the need for PCT.

I couldnt be mistaking so just see wat the other bros have to say

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u guys.... ive been trelling him he is over reacting. anyone else back me on this just so he will shut up and quit buggin me about it? (just fukking with ya mikey)
    W_r, the letro is working great..thanks for the info!!!!

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Bro that is not GYNO. You woudnt be asking if you really had it. Get some arimadex or cytadrin that will get rid of the sorness. To give up juicing for this problem is crazy. your problem is normal.My friend has a problem like your his nippels are always sore . He has tried everything .The only thing that gets rid of the sorness for him is clomid tablets.Now he takes clomid year round and I keep telling him I dont think that is a good idea. But soon as he switches to somthing else to get rid of the sornes the pain comes back.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    Hey Bros, I think I've got gyno coming on... I'm 2 weeks into my first cycle (Test E at 500mg/wk and Dbol at 30mg/day) I started with running nolva at 10mg/day and have bumped it to 80 the last 2 days. My nips are sore to the touch and look puffy and erect. Take a look and let me know if i should just give up on juicing....

doesn't look it to me.
    if you're positive (i've been told there's no mistaking wether you're getting it or not) it's gyno, drop the dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    I dont think u gettin gyno. As far as Iam aware, that wouldnt happen till after you completed ur cycle cos thats when ur natural test levels r gonna be at their lowest....hence the need for PCT.

I couldnt be mistaking so just see wat the other bros have to say

u r wrong bro. u can get gyno during a cycle. when u are cycle. some of the test converts to estrogen and that is what causes gyno

yea, it's just my tit that's pointing out.... i dunno guys, guess i'll just stick it out. as my avatar pic ( from july ) and this shows (current)..... i can't stop juicing, my chest is finally developing

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    u r wrong bro. u can get gyno during a cycle. when u are cycle. some of the test converts to estrogen and that is what causes gyno
    I stand corrected

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Are you male or female? LOL, just kidding, its not gyno, you would be feeling lumps under your nips, good luck.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Love those nips... wish there were tits to go along with them. j/k
    After your 80mg per day attack load just lower to 20mg ed after they are not sore to the touch.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    You're a competitive bodybuilder?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    why are your nips so perky though? ever seen them like them before?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well I have gyno bro it friggin sucks first of all you cant tell if your nips are cold at all because they look normal.

Take another pic of them when they are regular and not cold. I have about the size of a gum ball under both of mine and the reight one has a slight fold in the skin right above the nipple that runs towards the armpit. I dont have a digi camera so cant post it but it took 2 weeks for mine to develop.

Side note i am running a cycle right now with 1.25 mgs of letro ed and 20 mgs liquid nolva and the left one has developed a little more lumps and last night a slight amount of liquid discharge among squeezing. So i would advise against cycling again if you do develop gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    You're a competitive bodybuilder?
    nah, just club promos and stuff... don't need to be that big for that, just shredded

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    why are your nips so perky though? ever seen them like them before?

They're not cold... they're still like this all day, i dunno what's goin on here... I'm thinking of dropping the dbol tomorrow

Moosepellet is offline Member
    You don't have gyno man. But be sure not to pass the warning signs, sore nipples are a good indication that gyno is in affect. Take some Liquidex at .25ml every day, you should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    You don't have gyno man. But be sure not to pass the warning signs, sore nipples are a good indication that gyno is in affect. Take some Liquidex at .25ml every day, you should be fine

ive already got him taking femara @ 1.25mg/EOD. this works better than l-dex .

JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Bro, It's just your mind playing games on you, believe me. If you had gyno, you'll know it. Although I haven't juiced yet, I have caught gyno in the past as a young child. It's not fun. lol.

You'll know, believe me. Good luck brotha

ive already got him taking femara @ 1.25mg/EOD. this works better than l-dex .
    Yes, it does....

Update....

Bros.... It's not getting any better. Painful still... slight fluid secretion when i press on it... I think I'm going to stop my cycle and give up on it. Nolva at 80mg/day is not solving my problem.... Here's the latest from this morning... Still hard tits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno?  Please Helppp-picture-091.jpg   Gyno?  Please Helppp-picture-092.jpg  

I can't believe how fast this came on... I've been cycling for not even 3 full weeks... been doing all my anti e's like i've been told and i'm going to be screwed

Slimmy600rr is offline New Member
    do u guys know if there is any way of getting rid of gyno after being off for like a year.... Is surgery the only way?

I dunno... all the bros on here are tellin me i don't have gyno... but my nips are not normal now.. i'm done with this ****

Slimmy600rr is offline New Member
    my nips where a little puffy at first during my 2nd cycle, about 4 months after i stoped the puffy developed into hard gumball sized lumps under my niples.... Now I dont know what too do to get rid of it either...

well i'm just assuming that since i'm barely into this that it could be in my head most of it.... i just figure it's not worth risking anything. i'm too young and stupid to be playing with my body like this

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member
    yo should se my nipples now they r **** from percing both 2 timeseach worse mistake ever i hate them they r ugly as ****

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Your fine bro just stick it out... JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Your fine bro just stick it out... JMO.
    k, i'm gonna stick it out.... but i'm going to cut the dbol before the month is up. i was at 30mg/day for the last like 2 and a half weeks.

k.. just wanted to give another update.. someone tell me i'm good to go or not?? i've kept my nolva at 80mg/day for the last week... here's the latest pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gyno?  Please Helppp-picture-095.jpg   Gyno?  Please Helppp-picture-094.jpg  

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    k.. just wanted to give another update.. someone tell me i'm good to go or not?? i've kept my nolva at 80mg/day for the last week... here's the latest pics

Is the sensitivity less?? You look good to go.....

sensitivity is less, but my right one kinda hurts cuz i keep squeezing it

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle i had the same thing.My nips were sore as hell in second week . I bumped the nolve to 80mgED for like 2-3 weeks with no effect . Then i started l-dex .25mgED and the soreness went away .

My nips are still perky though....like if i wear a white undershirt it look like i have titty hard on . But other than that they look fine . I plan i seeing a doc before my next cycle , maybe your should now to calm your doubts .

Tryin2build is offline New Member
    bro you said you did club promo's and need to stay ripped, yet you're taking dbol ? Are you throwing in anything at the end to shed some fat?

seanw is offline Banned
    Friend of mine had sore nipples four weeks into dbol , he dropped it and used Arimdex the problem stopped. Dbol aromatizes very quickly and if you are prone to gyno then it can cause problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2build
    bro you said you did club promo's and need to stay ripped, yet you're taking dbol? Are you throwing in anything at the end to shed some fat?
    well i'm taking some time off (offseason) so i can come back in like march bigger than before

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hmmm, why dont you add in some b6? the gear you have MAY not be what it was labeled as.

I mean lactation is usually from deca or tren isnt it? correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you will lactate from estrogen buildup/test gyno.

I have a scare running test alone, no anti e's, so I know what your thinkin, I had no clue what I was doing, but thats not something I really care to admit but, I did to let you know that after stopping the cycle and getting nolva in me for over a month at a high dose then dropping it to nothing in the next two months has completely reversed any signs I EVER had. Now on a test and tren cycle I am running 20mgs ed and .25 of ldex ed and i have NO issues.

so, try some b6 ... my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

so, try some b6 ... my 2 cents

will do.... how much of this do i take? correct me if i'm wrong *** sells it off their webpage.. same stuff right? wait, i just did some searching.. suppposedly i can buy these at cvs even.. let me know how much to take, i'll get some tomorrow.
    Last edited by MikeyZ23; 11-26-2004 at 01:30 AM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you can buy it over the counter at like shopper drug mart or something, its cheap too. Just get B6 tho, not all of the b's.

People run two hundred mg's ed usually. I am, I have no issues so far. Some say to up it if gyno pops up tho. I'd stay safe and run it at 250 or 300 mg ed for abit and stay on or when you come off everything is gonna be way outta wack!

DROVE ME NUTS thinkin about it all the time, lookin at em, pokin em. Good luck to yah man, I really hope it works out for ya bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information