MikeMC is offline New Member

Problem with when my cycle ends

Im planning on starting my 2nd cycle on December 1st in preparation for my next baseball season. Now my first cycle went great, and i was completly happy with the results, and i feel as if they helped me a whole lot to be where i was going into last season.

my new cycle will look like This:
    1-4 Prop- 50mg ED
    1-12 EQ- 200mg E3D
    1-13 Test E- 250mg E3D
    13-15 Prop- 50mg ED

The problem im having is that last year, i started my cycle in the middle of november, it lasted 10 weeks...plus another 3 for Clomid...and i had one more week...before we played an actual game.

This year, ive started 2 weeks later (financial reasons), im going 5 weeks longer, and we player games 2 weeks earlier...so im going to be in the middle of my clomid, during the heart of the season....i really dont want to do that

now the question is...do i just move the cycle say 4 weeks forward..to like january 1st, and stay on the juice all season ( i dont get tested)...or do i start the cycle at the same time..but just get more gear...

im still a begginer at this..and could use some help

thanks

muff-chaser is offline Associate Member
    i would run it through the entire season if it was me, you dont want to be doiing pct during a play off game or something

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    For starters... I like how you have your cycle layed out, very thought out.

I can understand why you dont want to run PCT during the season, but if you time up your PCT well, you shouldnt have any noticable problems. It wouldnt be a bad idea to extend the cycle through the season, just make sure you'll still have time to lift, or you'll just be wasting your money.

Good Luck Brother.

MikeMC is offline New Member
    yeah..im a pitcher...so i have time to lift 6 out of 7 days of the week...the one day i can't is when i have to start...since i really wouldnt want to work out hand before i have to throw 130 pitches..

i might just start it a little later...or extend it through the season

Thread Information