moods is offline Junior Member

what do i DO! ! ! ! ! !

Hey guys.

This is regarding my next cycle. my last cycle consisted of wk 1-4 DBol wk 1-8 test eth. 250 mg, and of course clomid and nolva. I finished with that over the summer, but started school in the fall. I also work 40 + hours a week so getting to the gym was realy though, which means i lost about 6 pounds, out of the 11 or so pounds that i gained. But my question is this: I want to do another cycle this winter, keeping everything the same except i wanted to up my Test Eth. to 500 mg a week instead of 250. Since i lost a somewhat considerable amount of weight that i gained, should i do the same cycle over? or do you suggest i do 500 mg of test instead of 250? and also i went to the Dr. and got some tests done. he said my testosterone level is low, could that be from my first cycle????? any input would be great, thanks guys!

joe_capone is offline Member
    yeah ur test levels are low coz of the cycle.. did u do proper pct? definitly upp the test dose to 500 next time 250 is nothing but a waste.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    You also could try some new drugs like cypionate and anadrol . If you need any help with a cycle layout give me a pm.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Try this

1-4 dbol 40mg-45mg ed
    1-12 Test E 500mg wk (take 250mg on mon. morning & 250mg on thurs. afternoon.
    1-12 and PCT nolva 10mg-20mg ed
    1-12 and PCT ldex .25mg ed
    1-12 and PCT Vit. B6 200mg ed

PCT Clomid, nolva, ldex and b6

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Ithink first of all you have to really check your diet, because althought that 1st cycle was short and with not much test, it is way more than your body produces and the 1st 4 weeks of dbol alone should have given you 15+ pounds, then the 4 weeks of test, should have added 5-10 more, so 11 pounds on a first cycle.. wich is the one that you gain weight like crazy means your diet is not right. Ive gained 14 pounds in my 1st two weeks of dbol... For the 2nd cycle id run 500mg a week for 10 weeks and dbol for 4 at 30mg a day and of course make sure your gear is legit.

alexmfc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Ithink first of all you have to really check your diet, because althought that 1st cycle was short and with not much test, it is way more than your body produces and the 1st 4 weeks of dbol alone should have given you 15+ pounds, then the 4 weeks of test, should have added 5-10 more, so 11 pounds on a first cycle.. wich is the one that you gain weight like crazy means your diet is not right. Ive gained 14 pounds in my 1st two weeks of dbol... For the 2nd cycle id run 500mg a week for 10 weeks and dbol for 4 at 30mg a day and of course make sure your gear is legit.
    Agreed!! Check your diet bro, with dbol and test you should gain at least a total of 20lbs... of course not all lbm but you should shoot up in weigth with dbol fast

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Try this

1-4 dbol 40mg-45mg ed
    1-12 Test E 500mg wk (take 250mg on mon. morning & 250mg on thurs. afternoon.
    1-12 and PCT nolva 10mg-20mg ed
    1-12 and PCT ldex .25mg ed
    1-12 and PCT Vit. B6 200mg ed

PCT Clomid, nolva, ldex and b6
    agree with this but i do not think you need to worry about b-6, with deca or tren i would throw that in to be on the safe side.

Thread Information