HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Traveling with Gear

Hey bro,

I might be relocating, and will need to fly and check thing out, my question is it possible or safe to fly with gear, I will only be going for 4 days, inside the US, but my cycle im using prop, which means I cant go 4 days?? I have never had to deal with a problem like this. if I move down there I will be driving,
    any thoughts or recommendation would be great

Thanks

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Dont do it. Search some past threads. Mail it to where you are staying.

ah, see i am traviling with my boss, and thats a no go...

i was thinking of preloading for the 3days needed, but not sure i want to take that chance, not sure if it would even work

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Use am empty vial and load however many cc's you'll be needing for your trip then take the label off and say it's b12. I don't think the needles will be a prob as they are not a controlled substance. If you don't want to fly with them pick, pick some up when you get to where you need to be.

_ODC

AZ101 is offline New Member
    I have never traveled with gear other than clen . No pins or bottles. Pins are allowed but they have to included with insulin . You could probably get away with a bottle but you would have to relable it as something else, something not even related to any type of medication. I am going to do a thread to see if anyone out there is familiar with TSA. you might could keep it in you pocket if you didnt have much metal on you but they could always randomly select you, it would totally be a roll of the dice, I guess in your checked baggage would probaly be better but again a roll of the dice. Id mail it.

I think I am not going to start my cycle till I get back....I dont know if I could handle the stress of all this...plus im going for a job interview. so I am already going to be stressed out, crap I really wanted to start asap...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    It's always better for a little delayed gratification then to rush into a situation that could have a bad outcome.

_ODC

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    So you havent started yet? Then there is no problem, be patient and wait till you get back from the trip, good luck.

Thread Information