Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Stop with the Rec drugs

I think we are getting carried away with bringing up recreational drugs onto this forum. I personally dont use them and i think they should not be talked about. Its only going to bring bad attention and its against the rules to begin with. I dont know how many times a day someone posts about marijuana and lifting. Its ****in annoying.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree......always here about marijuana, ghb, x....enough already!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree 100% bro, what you do in your spare time is your choice as is what I do in mine. I've got no issue with people releasing some tension now and again with whatever they deem appropriate but bringing it to the steroid board can put us in a negative light to outsiders and the media if they're lurking which I'm sure they are at times with a board this size. Keep it to yourself or PM someone you know, don't advertise it.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    hold on let me put out this joint and light this blunt , ........ ****it i knocked over my bong .... i could have swore i put my lighter right here beside my pipe ... hmmm ... maybe its with my bag .... nevermind .... it was in my growroom ... by the way what were you sayin

mitch428cj is offline Member
    seriously though im joking , i agree with you it is annoying bro

Tallon484 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    hold on let me put out this joint and light this blunt , ........ ****it i knocked over my bong .... i could have swore i put my lighter right here beside my pipe ... hmmm ... maybe its with my bag .... nevermind .... it was in my growroom ... by the way what were you sayin
    man, have I been there

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj

LMFAO

righton is offline Senior Member
    Depends on what their asking. If they ask "does anyone like to get high after lifting" than fine any mod can delete the thread and it should be. But if it's "Does pot hinder gains or raise estrogen levels?" whats wrong with that? It's someone looking for info which is what this board is about. When someone says "i don't use steroids and don't want to read about them" we tell them to go to another site. So if anyone on the board doesn't want to read about someone asking a question about something they don't like....skip the thread!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i agree righton, if its a question about rec drugs and the effects whilst on steroids etc..or how do rec drugs effect lifting, thats a legit question

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I could see some questions about pot or $hit like that. But I think anything about coke or heroin should be deleted immediately. That might be a biased point of view, but its my opinion.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I agree 100% with Deacon... all drug subjects from alcohol to pot have already been covered, are these people too high to do a search,... they should search find all the thread on that and stop bringing the same topic up.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Avoid ALL rec drug talk, doesnt matter if it affects AS use or not. No REC DRUG TALK!

Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Depends on what their asking. If they ask "does anyone like to get high after lifting" than fine any mod can delete the thread and it should be. But if it's "Does pot hinder gains or raise estrogen levels?" whats wrong with that? It's someone looking for info which is what this board is about. When someone says "i don't use steroids and don't want to read about them" we tell them to go to another site. So if anyone on the board doesn't want to read about someone asking a question about something they don't like....skip the thread!!
    This is a steroid forum. Its not a recreational drug forum. Rec drugs are against the rules. I dont want the added attention brought here because of numerous rec drug questions. I am a member of this board and I dont want the extra attention brought to me. Its against the rules. If you want to talk about rec drugs go to a rec drug forum and ask if it affects your lifting there.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Avoid ALL rec drug talk, doesnt matter if it affects AS use or not. No REC DRUG TALK!
    I'm with clown boy!!

Hey i didn't want the added attention that all the andro crap brought to ALL of the boards and on to the feds radar. Do you honestly believe that any agency could care remotely less about someone asking about pot?? Just remember there are universities, colleges and private organizations that are given federal money to study the effects of drugs on mice to pregnant humpback whales!!!! Now if someone on this board finds a study that concludes that THC or cocaine binds to a 17aa free radical on my left nut that causes test to convert to estrogen, than i dam well want to know about it!!!

Righton,

But 99.9% of the threads have no studies posted on them. They are "If i take X on cycle will it be bad." "Is cocaine and clen a bad mix?"

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    This is a steroid forum. Its not a recreational drug forum. Rec drugs are against the rules. I dont want the added attention brought here because of numerous rec drug questions. I am a member of this board and I dont want the extra attention brought to me. Its against the rules. If you want to talk about rec drugs go to a rec drug forum and ask if it affects your lifting there.

Agreed...I for one am tired...

This isn't the Get-High Reveiw Forums

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I agree 100% bro, what you do in your spare time is your choice as is what I do in mine. I've got no issue with people releasing some tension now and again with whatever they deem appropriate but bringing it to the steroid board can put us in a negative light to outsiders and the media if they're lurking which I'm sure they are at times with a board this size. Keep it to yourself or PM someone you know, don't advertise it.
    I agree... the only sad part is outsiders will most likely judge a pothead and a juicehead in the same light... I believe most of us that use gear are negatively judged by most to begin with. and the media we all know how they judge gear use. thats just my opionion i may be wrong?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I totaly agree with ya all. Ive bin there and doit from time to time but like u all said, it puts AS user in the same catogory as rec drug users, and theres no similarities between the two.

Pherhaps an administrator should ban all words associated with rec drugs.......just a thought

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Drugs are bad...mmmmmk.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. You know that there are definately law people reading this board, why admit you do AAS and then top it off by saying you have a bag of X in your dresser drawer and what would happen if you took it.

Think people, keep the drug **** out of here.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree this isnt a drug forum

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I think we are getting carried away with bringing up recreational drugs onto this forum. I personally dont use them and i think they should not be talked about. Its only going to bring bad attention and its against the rules to begin with. I dont know how many times a day someone posts about marijuana and lifting. Its ****in annoying.
    You might be annoyed, but people are asking good questions actually. They are wondering if there are special risks involved in smoking pot, taking X, LSD or getting drunk while on roids and they are mostly getting good advice like quit the recreational drugs while on steroids . I tend to think its serving a purpose. Also not everyone on here is a total drug addict and steroids is just another high along with PCP, etc.... we happen to have New Years Eve approaching... a lot of people that never do drugs, might have good opportunity and willingness to smoke pot, do coke, get drunk, etc if only for a Christmas party or New Years Eve party and this might be the only time they consider doing these things, so I dont think we should shut off the discussion completely... I think its a very valid and applicable discussion topic as long as its based on things like "Will some New Year's Eve drinks destroy my liver if I am doing D-bols at the same time??" Not answering these questions is leaving people to fend for themselves without the advice they came here for.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Valid point NTPADUDE. I never actually thought of that. But I still think it should be kept to a minimum or given its own forum or at least kept in the AR Lounge or sumthing

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You might be annoyed, but people are asking good questions actually. They are wondering if there are special risks involved in smoking pot, taking X, LSD or getting drunk while on roids and they are mostly getting good advice like quit the recreational drugs while on steroids. I tend to think its serving a purpose. Also not everyone on here is a total drug addict and steroids is just another high along with PCP, etc.... we happen to have New Years Eve approaching... a lot of people that never do drugs, might have good opportunity and willingness to smoke pot, do coke, get drunk, etc if only for a Christmas party or New Years Eve party and this might be the only time they consider doing these things, so I dont think we should shut off the discussion completely... I think its a very valid and applicable discussion topic as long as its based on things like "Will some New Year's Eve drinks destroy my liver if I am doing D-bols at the same time??" Not answering these questions is leaving people to fend for themselves without the advice they came here for.
    I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You might be annoyed, but people are asking good questions actually. They are wondering if there are special risks involved in smoking pot, taking X, LSD or getting drunk while on roids and they are mostly getting good advice like quit the recreational drugs while on steroids. I tend to think its serving a purpose. Also not everyone on here is a total drug addict and steroids is just another high along with PCP, etc.... we happen to have New Years Eve approaching... a lot of people that never do drugs, might have good opportunity and willingness to smoke pot, do coke, get drunk, etc if only for a Christmas party or New Years Eve party and this might be the only time they consider doing these things, so I dont think we should shut off the discussion completely... I think its a very valid and applicable discussion topic as long as its based on things like "Will some New Year's Eve drinks destroy my liver if I am doing D-bols at the same time??" Not answering these questions is leaving people to fend for themselves without the advice they came here for.
    Regardless on whether you "FEEL" that it is valid or not, it is against the rules, and that should be respected. And if that rubs you the wrong way then may I suggest to you a different forum?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    I agree 100% with Deacon... all drug subjects from alcohol to pot have already been covered, are these people too high to do a search,... they should search find all the thread on that and stop bringing the same topic up.

Then by your reasoning there should be no more questions at all, because almost every subject relating to gear has been discussed already so EVERYONE should just search and find thier answers. I dont totaly agree. But I see the point.

What really bothers me is the: "will jerking of hinder gains?" and "what cycle can I run with this deca and winny?" and dont forget..."can I drink winny?" some of the rec. drug threads bother me, but not as much as the afore mentioned variety.

OK im done.

What the hell is wrong with you ppl??? It's the rules,it's the rules,it's the rules!!! Is that the only god dam thing you got to go on???? If someone asks "is there a study that shows pot hinders gains?" wheather or not i smoke it i'd like to know!!! Maybe you want to look like a moron when your acting like Adonis preaching at the gym about the bad sides associated with pot(but then what the hell would you know,you don't talk about it) when some newbie comes up with some actual studies that could show the opposite and makes you look even more of a idiot. You guys are getting a little too anal with your holy than thou attitudes. I'm here to spread the knowledge i have (and LEARN too) and believe it or not, there is something in those "rec drug" threads that YOU might learn something too!!! If any of the mods want me to shut the fk up than fine i will, but iv'e been here long enough to see members taking it apon themselves to police the board and try to make stupid rules. Leave it to the mods to do and try to be like the rest of us and LEARN!!!
    Last edited by righton; 11-18-2004 at 11:30 AM.

What the hell is wrong with you ppl??? It's the rules,it's the rules,it's the rules!!! Is that the only god dam thing you got to go on???? If someone asks "is there a study that shows pot hinders gains?" wheather or not i smoke it i'd like to know!!! Maybe you want to look like a moron when your acting like Adonis preaching at the gym about the bad sides associated with pot(but then what the hell would you know,you don't talk about it) when some newbie comes up with some actual studies that could show the opposite and makes you look even more of a idiot. You guys are getting a little too anal with your holy than thou attitudes. I'm here to spread the knowledge i have (and LEARN too) and believe it or not, there is something in those "rec drug" threads that YOU might learn something too!!! If any of the mods want me to shut the fk up than fine i will, but iv'e been here long enough to see members taking it apon themselves to police the board and try to make stupid rules. Leave it to the mods to do and try to be like the rest of us and LEARN!!!

The fact that its a rule shows that the admins and mods have discussed the topic and have decided for the good of the board and its members that the discussion of rec drugs is not allowed. It wasnt something they arbitrarily came up with.

if its a question that benifits those who read it,educates them and gives them more of an understanding of the rec drug and AS then i believe it should not be deleted or the person banned as this board is here for others to LEARN

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    if its a question that benifits those who read it,educates them and gives them more of an understanding of the rec drug and AS then i believe it should not be deleted or the person banned as this board is here for others to LEARN
    Even at the risk of drawing extra attention from the feds. As well as putting AS users in the same catagory as Rec drug users. They are recreational drugs they dont benefit you in any way. How about just not using them.

so due to my above statement im labelled as a "user" am i?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Regardless of your feelings on this it is pretty cut and dry. We don't allow the discussion of rec drugs on this board. I am sure it gets by us quite often but whether you believe it or not discussions about rec drugs bring MUCH more attention then if we stick to AAS. The climate is already bad enough without needing to allow a connection between AAS use and rec drug use. You don't have to agree with the rules but I do ask that you abide by them.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    If someone brings up Rec. Drugs, ban them without hesitation.. this is no place to talk about that ****. Noone here cares about your addictions, I don't know about you guys - but I don't want those kind of people giving advice to people who might take it literally. JMO

Rock_Hard is offline Junior Member
    I would have to agree with righton...I mean steroids are illegal along with marijuana and if people want to find out some info about the effects of the two together, who better to ask. Now if people start peddlin' pot on here, that's a differnt story. Good stuff Righton.
    By the way, Maraxus, your avatar is downright scary- gonna give me nighmares.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    i agree righton, if its a question about rec drugs and the effects whilst on steroids etc..or how do rec drugs effect lifting, thats a legit question
    For one, most of the questions have been covered. And two, there are no benefits that recreational drugs will promote while on cycle (and appetite doesn't count for weed, appetite is already increased )

RW3333 is offline Associate Member
    if your that serious about your lifting you wont f&$^ up your vessle with that stuff

imann is offline Member
    If it is just a bullsh*t thread......delete it,etc.-but if it is arelative ?...I see no problem in that.

Regardless of what you FEEL is right. These are the forum rules, this is not a democracy. If you dont like it, then get the fcuk out.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Regardless of what you FEEL is right. These are the forum rules, this is not a democracy. If you dont like it, then get the fcuk out.
    Right on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information