Deez101 is offline Junior Member

Simple Cycle for 1st timer

I am on my first cycle and I just wanted to have a quick review by you experienced guys on here.

I am taking Deca and Test with some Clomid for PCT. I have been on the cycle now for 10 weeks and am going to stop after three more weeks. The only side effects I have experienced are increased heart rate, and a little trouble sleeping ( but nothing I didn't take care of with some Melatonin).

I went from 187lbs. to 215lbs! Of course, that probably contains a little water and fat from my gear and increased caloric intake, but I am very pleased with my results.

Anyway, I kept it simple.

Weeks 1-10 On week one, I started with 200mg of Deca and 250mg of Test E. I would only inject my stuff every Monday.

I would pyramid up to a peak of 300mg Deca and 500 mg of Test E, although I ran out of Test E at around week 8 and started using Test C.
    I am starting to go down on my dosages to where I started.

I take multi vitamins, garlic, saw palmetto, primrose oil, Omega 6 fatty acids, plenty of protein and calories; and I hit the gym like a madman.

I have some Winny and more Test C on standby. I was planning on laying off the gear for a couple of months and jumping back on with the Winny/Test combo.

I am new here, but I have been reading a lot of the info on this board. I am somewhat overwhelmed at all of the stuff some people, especially the beginners, are taking. I am open to anything, but do you guys think that my good results are mainly because I'm a first timer and my receptors are fresh? I guess as my cycles continue, I'll have to dab into other things to get the results and keep them.

Any suggestions, advice?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    There's no need to pyramid... it just wastes cycle time that could have been at a higher dose

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Also run the test you are doing now 2 weeks past the deca in case you weren't already going to do that.

MikeMC is offline New Member
    Yeah, my first cycle was just your basic 500mg test for 10 weeks...

i dont really have any experince with Deca , but from what i have read and researched you have to run the test Past the Deco for it to be most effective and safe.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    "Yeah, my first cycle was just your basic 500mg test for 10 weeks...

i dont really have any experince with Deca , but from what i have read and researched you have to run the test Past the Deco for it to be most effective and safe."

its run longer to match PCT times

MikeMC is offline New Member
    see..i learn something new every day...thank you sir

Thread Information